Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2020, 08:11 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,663,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Nope. Anyone he chooses will be better than Pence.

Unlike Trump, whose poor choices and poor decisions are legion, Biden is a pretty rational thinker. It's no accident that when people fault his decisions, they have to delve into past decades. And although the best Republicans wanted to have nothing to do with Trump, Biden will have his pick.
"Biden is a pretty rational thinker".

That is hilarious and shows the blind partisanship of libs. No rational person would leave Biden with any girl under 20 and would not trust him to run a lemonade stand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2020, 08:16 AM

25,732 posts, read 12,808,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Actually Biden is a 47 year career politician that has been able to get away with just talking about stuff, for his entire time in office. He's never led, nor managed anything. He's a talker only, and not a good one. In fact he was a laughing stock prior to his current mental breakdown. The fact that he will be the Dem nominee and has followers is more a reflection of their poor judgment than anything.
Has Joe ever co-written and pushed through Congress any significant legistlation with the help of a House member? What is his largest accomplishment that he himself did, or w/ 1 other politico? Other than being elected, of course.?????

I think he'll take whatever running mate that the DNC tells him to. He's a puppet at this point, and nothing more.

Old 03-20-2020, 08:24 AM

1,839 posts, read 676,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
No, I don't find Amy Klobuchar particularly offensive or dangerous.
She's a neo-liberal globalist and pro increasing of H1B labor.

Then again, I'm sure Mayor Pete and Kamala Harris would end up the same. It's the neo-liberal pattern of Obama and Biden.

Klobuchar does seem in some ways like a Obama/Biden protégé that way, just that she has low appeal with Blacks and other minorities, and likely younger voters.

Old 03-20-2020, 08:25 AM

3,406 posts, read 1,904,359 times
Quote:

Unlike Trump, whose poor choices and poor decisions are legion, Biden is a pretty rational thinker. It's no accident that when people fault his decisions, they have to delve into past decades. And although the best Republicans wanted to have nothing to do with Trump, Biden will have his pick.
Yeah, Biden has some AWESOME picks---ALL LOSERS!!! Think about it, America! Whomever his running mate is, rest assured it will be based solely on gender and race (as in pandering), rather than being the BEST QUALIFIED PERSON, (female or male). Biden's already an underdog against incumbent Trump, but making the wrong choice for a running mate (Harris?? Michelle?? Abrams?? Pocahontas??} will result in a landslide victory for Trump! I cannot imagine ANY of these people dealing with China, Iran, North Korea, Russia, etc.

Old 03-20-2020, 08:26 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
We should all be worried about who Biden will pick. We know it will be a woman and he would score extra points with the PC crowd if she has some tint to her skin (forget about it Granny Warren) and he would really get points for hiring a gay woman. I wonder if Uncle Joe could fulfill his female VP pledge by picking a man that identifies as a woman?

I think the real worry is that he will grab Hillary, or even worse Michelle Obama but I don't think either of those 2 would be happy playing second fiddle but with old Joe failing before our eyes we have to wonder if he can make it a full term.

I think we should enact the 25th amendment. Can that be done on a candidate?

Old 03-20-2020, 08:50 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Oh, and I thought this thread was about Biden but it was about Trump all along. My mistake.
It OK, I understand your thoughts, you are a democrat so quite familiar with making mistakes.

While Trump is MAGA, the dems just want to attack and not join in the fight.
Trump 2020, four more years....

Old 03-20-2020, 08:57 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:

Will he decide his pick by sucking on their fingers ? Sniffing their hair ? Fondling their underaged children ?

Whats it going to be ?

Old 03-20-2020, 09:11 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,379,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
His only rational choice is Tulsi Gabbard, so I guess she is mos def out..
All the conservatives seem to love Tulsi. So, it's not a surprise that the Dem primary voters rejected her.

I doubt she will be Biden's VP pick.

Old 03-21-2020, 08:37 AM

10,213 posts, read 14,832,045 times
In December (2019), Biden himself discounted the likelihood (IF he were elected), that he would be more than a one-term President. He seemed to be reflecting on age, health ... and mental condition.

If Biden is the BEST the Dems can do for a 2020 Presidential candidate, one wonders who might be the BEST they can come-up with as a VP candidate. While VP is normally a low-profile, backup position, IF Biden were elected, the VP role would takes on a whole new level of significance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies