Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2020, 09:26 PM

31,949 posts, read 14,955,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
LOL

1:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw0T9RK0GrA

Golden. Love my president.

Both my mother and my husband who strongly dislike Trump both admit he's growing on them.

I think his popularity is on the rise, and will be higher once this is over.
It was a very legit question. People in our country are scared and are looking for a leader in all of this. So instead of some words of comfort, Trump calls it a nasty question and goes on his daily rant against the media. He took it as a personal attack. He has no idea what he is doing and therefore defensive. He doesn't have empathy nor compassion which we truly need right now. He supposedly loves our country, right? I've never known a president who didn't step up to the task.

Old 03-20-2020, 09:26 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,021,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
Maybe. But, Trump's the most powerful person in the world right now. Not bad for an obese senior citizen, right?
And to you, his role imparts increased physical strength?

Interesting. You must reeeaaalllly like him. I’ve heard that women do love those “bad boys”!

Old 03-20-2020, 09:34 PM

2,450 posts, read 966,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
LOL. Trump is an obese senior citizen. Not exactly a tough guy. You know that, right?
You think Trump said that?

Old 03-20-2020, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
Maybe. But, Trump's the most powerful person in the world right now. Not bad for an obese senior citizen, right?
Fat guys of the world unite!

Old 03-20-2020, 09:39 PM

16,061 posts, read 26,692,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
It was a very legit question. People in our country are scared and are looking for a leader in all of this. So instead of some words of comfort, Trump calls it a nasty question and goes on his daily rant against the media. He took it as a personal attack. He has no idea what he is doing and therefore defensive. He doesn't have empathy nor compassion which we truly need right now. He supposedly loves our country, right? I've never known a president who didn't step up to the task.
It is amazing people are still defending this man. He’s put the country in crisis, we are such economic downturn, and people actually think he’s handling this well!??

Last edited by veuvegirl; 03-20-2020 at 10:36 PM..

Old 03-20-2020, 09:42 PM

Quote:
I'm not scared. However, I am much more concerned with the actions of the Mayor of NYC. That's a guy that is 100% incompetent. Trump is a very capable manager and leader. I am in the business world, I've worked in Real Estate and I can tell you that there is a minimum amount of patience for sustained BS when things are on the line and changing hour by hour and day by day. This is the real world not some Millenial day care.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/20/de-bla...irus-response/

Old 03-20-2020, 09:46 PM

13,289 posts, read 7,840,725 times
Quote:
"Yeah I care. Next question. Shut up."

Old 03-20-2020, 09:47 PM

31,949 posts, read 14,955,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer Time View Post
I'm not scared. However, I am much more concerned with the actions of the Mayor of NYC. That's a guy that is 100% incompetent. Trump is a very capable manager and leader. I am in the business world, I've worked in Real Estate and I can tell you that there is a minimum amount of patience for sustained BS when things are on the line and changing hour by hour and day by day. This is the real world not some Millenial day care.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/20/de-bla...irus-response/
Cuomo should be president. At least he's a leader. Trump just fumbles.

Old 03-20-2020, 09:50 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,819,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
"There is nothing to fear, but fear itself."

Is that a trap game the reporter was looking (setting up) for, that Trump is pissed about? Take your krap game somewhere else!

Trump seems to me to be a lot like me, in that regard.
It was far from a trap question. The only reason it is a trap is because how Trump acts and reacts to "hard questions." A REAL President would respond the way Pence did. Lord knows, I have little love for Pence, but he handled this like a boss. Trump handled it like a kid I work with when told they can't have their way. And this is not the first time he's done that.

Old 03-20-2020, 09:51 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,514,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
It's a play. A show.

Do you honestly think any media member is there to "get the truth"?

Do you honestly think Trump has any idea what's even going on to answer a legit question if it ever came across him?

C'mon.
The whole thing between him and the reporter was probably scripted anyway. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.