Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2020, 04:34 AM

934 posts, read 402,707 times

Advertisements

In the midst of an epidemy of global proportions, an epidemiological expertise and half a century of experience gets under the attack from a bunch of freedom geniuses. And all that for what / defending a president who, back in the 2018, fired the U.S. pandemic response team in 2018. Helped by one dangerous disease and omnipresent pest of global proportions, too, also known as John Bolton. The Trump administration fired the U.S. pandemic response team in 2018 to cut costs.

Your hero did one, only one thing, right. He banned travel from China. And for that one thing he was attacked by stupid virtue signalling so-called public health officials and some of the politicians from the same ilk.

You have been extremely lucky. It is a miracle that you don't already have hundreds of thousands of dead. Perhaps you would have had it, if there wasnt for tragic examples of Italy and Spain, which put things in a perspective for you. Not you, Florida beach philosophers, but for some in your society that have kept their marbles.

staythe****athome

Last edited by switchtoecig; 04-02-2020 at 05:35 AM.. Reason: wrong word
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2020, 04:36 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Yeah...chicken little let’s just shut down the country for 10 years...you fear mongering maroon!

https://www.businessinsider.com/fauc...prepare-2020-3
Do you or Trump work for the CDC? Are you qualified to say otherwise? I didn’t think so. If it’s a form of the flu virus then it makes sense.

Old 04-02-2020, 04:59 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times
This is NOTHING like a flu season. How many young healthy people are hospitalized with flu? I bet everyone on this board knows someone in that situation now who has this vitus- if not you will soon. I have NEVER worried about getting the flu..sometimes I get the shot, sometimes I don't. Some years I get sick, some years I don't. This virus is completely different, and there is no treatment or cure. Doctors and nurses say it attacks the body like nothing they've seen. Stop spreading lies!

Old 04-02-2020, 05:05 AM

4,939 posts, read 3,314,385 times
When did we see so many doctors and nurses die, just dead from their work.
Retired UK NHS doctors one died 12 days after work with CV patients at NHS hospital.
He had good health. Italy has dozens of dead doctors also young ages, good health.

Old 04-02-2020, 07:46 AM

3,046 posts, read 2,384,156 times
This, among many, Corona virus media hoax threads, has not aged well. Mass has almost 8k confirmed cases and climbing.

Old 04-02-2020, 08:07 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Fear fear fear ...

Fear ....fear ...

Fear fear fear ...

As you were.

This will be over once the economy is trashed and all small business is bankrupt.

Old 04-02-2020, 08:24 AM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerys52SoSilver View Post
When did we see so many doctors and nurses die, just dead from their work.
Retired UK NHS doctors one died 12 days after work with CV patients at NHS hospital.
He had good health. Italy has dozens of dead doctors also young ages, good health.
Never saw ICU's overflowing with people on ventilators for 2 weeks in a normal flu season, never saw so many health care workers infected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies