Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2020, 05:38 PM

4,021 posts, read 1,795,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Actually, I am very aware of the USA situation. My girlfriend works for one of the largest health insurance companies as a supervisor of case management. I spend 6 months there. I'm very aware that co-pays, and deductibles cost thousands. I'm very aware that healthcare premiums far exceed the small additional tax Canadians pay. I know I never have to be concerned about being turned away for critical care.

How would the victim no that urgent care was not the place he should be? He did not know he was septic. Do you have any idea how fast sepsis can rise? Do you know the stages and symptoms?

What a weak excuse you give.
Once again, why is it any of your business what kind of health care we choose to have? You are thrilled with yours, fine. Leave us alone.

Old 03-27-2020, 05:38 PM

8,331 posts, read 2,959,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAndrewJackson View Post
I just want to publicly say Self-made is the man, I can't rep him again, but I appreciate his efforts always.
This.

Old 03-27-2020, 05:40 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,590,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
You have the nerve to sarcastically call anyone a humanitarian. Illegal aliens do not have the same worth and neither do their lackwit lowlife supporters. They have no business being here which allows them to murder, rape, assault, and commit various other crimes, along with using resources costing Americans billions of dollars.

You obviously have no experience being around illegal aliens and witnessing the hell they’ve caused like I have. Living in Los Angeles for decades attending counsel meetings sending thousands of faxes for years to California politicians, joined the Minutemen and attended dozens of gathering for victims murdered by them while politicians not only did nothing but catered to them which resulted in Los Angeles and Ca becoming a sanctuary state/city.

People vote for these scum bag traitor Democrats and RINOs that don’t want our immigration laws enforced, lowering wages, bringing crime, and through amnesty creating more democrats and free loaders. Canada enforces their immigration laws. So you have no clue what illegal immigration entails other than what you watch on some liberal news network listening to Trudeau talk about how refugees are so wonderful while he’s not in black face.
I live in Florida for half the year. It seems no problem here. Spend time in Mexico also, and find the people are kind, generous and welcoming. But then, I am not one who separates people by their nationality, skin color, religion or ethnicity. I separate them by their individual actions, and will not lump all by the actions of some.

You have shown who you are your actions. You would not be welcome as my neighbor.

Old 03-27-2020, 05:42 PM

2,949 posts, read 1,353,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
This.
Back at you. I consider you a true and proud American. Respect!

Old 03-27-2020, 05:42 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,590,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Your picture doesn't show up so don't know what your trying to show there.
Refresh your browser. It shows up on my mobile, Windows 10, and Chromebook machine. I circled the drop down for you

Old 03-27-2020, 05:43 PM

2,949 posts, read 1,353,616 times
Quote:
I live in Florida for half the year. It seems no problem here. Spend time in Mexico also, and find the people are kind, generous and welcoming. But then, I am not one who separates people by their nationality, skin color, religion or ethnicity. I separate them by their individual actions, and will not lump all by the actions of some.

You have shown who you are your actions. You would not be welcome as my neighbor.
If America's so sucky, why do you live here half the time?

Old 03-27-2020, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
Thank you, kindly, Ghost.

FYI--self-made is a woman!!!! And, made in the USA!!!!

Trump 2020!!

Old 03-27-2020, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
If America's so sucky, why do you live here half the time?
Based on what my daughter says prices for goods where she lives in BC are ridiculous. But to each his own.

5,213 posts, read 3,009,200 times
Quote:
Refresh your browser. It shows up on my mobile, Windows 10, and Chromebook machine. I circled the drop down for you

FIND A DOCTOR
<li class="item1 even">HOSPITALS

<li class="item2 odd">GET CARE NOW

<li class="item3 even">LOCATIONS
<li class="item4 odd">SERVICES

<li class="item5 even">CLASSES & EVENTS
<li class="item6 odd last">PAY MY BILL

The above is all the drop downs and sub drop downs. No facilities in there.

18,504 posts, read 15,536,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
They also have private healthcare if you don’t want the public offerings.
Incorrect.

Canada's private health insurance is for dental, vision, prescriptions, and things like covering the cost of a TV or such in your room..although most I guess use wi-fi now?

Private insurance in Canada can not cover what is covered by the public system. Break your arm, you are covered by the public system. Everything from a rash to a brain tumour is covered by the public system.

In other words we are not a two tiered systems.

Last edited by Natnasci; 03-27-2020 at 05:58 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies