Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2020, 02:39 AM

25,578 posts, read 56,455,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryoVilla
Dr. Francis Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Act has given a detailed statement admitting that the 2019 Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive Biological Warfare Weapon and that the World Health Organization (WHO) already knows about it. Francis Boyle is a professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law. He drafted the U.S. domestic implementing legislation for the Biological Weapons Convention, known as the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, that was approved unanimously by both Houses of the U.S. Congress and signed into law by President George H.W. Bush.
In an exclusive interview given to Geopolitics and Empire, Dr. Boyle discusses the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, China and the Biosafety Level 4 laboratory (BSL-4) from which he believes the infectious disease escaped. He believes the virus is potentially lethal and an offensive biological warfare weapon or dual-use biowarfare weapons agent genetically modified with gain of function properties, which is why the Chinese government originally tried to cover it up and is now taking drastic measures to contain it.

The Wuhan BSL-4 lab is also a specially designated World Health Organization (WHO) research lab and Dr. Boyle contends that the WHO knows full well what is occurring.

Dr. Boyle also touches upon GreatGameIndia‘s exclusive report Coronavirus Bioweapon – where we reported in detail how Chinese PLA Biowarfare agents working at the Canadian lab in Winnipeg were involved in the smuggling of Coronavirus to Wuhan’s lab from where it is believed to have been leaked.
More tinfoil hat baloney. Debunked, here: https://thebulletin.org/2020/03/why-...s-a-bioweapon/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2020, 02:50 AM

9,229 posts, read 9,749,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Lieutenant Yanqing Yue, I actually lived all over southeast asia for 2 years.

Not just Taiwanese. The Hong Kongese and Vietnamese (i would know because i am half Vietnamese) do not like mainland Chinese either.

You seriously think people in Asia like China? They are the biggest bully in south china sea
You have a Taiwanese wife. Enough said. No need to talk about mainland China with you.

And I don't know any Yanqing Yue. If you are obsessed with him, I suggest you come out of closet.

Old 04-02-2020, 03:00 AM

14,215 posts, read 4,585,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
You have a Taiwanese wife. Enough said. No need to talk about mainland China with you.

And I don't know any Yanqing Yue. If you are obsessed with him, I suggest you come out of closet.
Lieutenant, why don't you go to HK, Vietnam, Philippines, Maylaysia, Indonesia and ask the people there for their opinion of China? You will be in for a big surprise

Old 04-02-2020, 03:01 AM

9,229 posts, read 9,749,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Lieutenant, why don't you go to HK, Vietnam, Philippines, Maylaysia, Indonesia and ask the people there for their opinion of China? You will be in for a big surprise
Why must I care?
Did you ask people's view of America in the Middle East?

Old 04-02-2020, 03:19 AM

14,215 posts, read 4,585,304 times
Quote:
Why must I care?
Did you ask people's view of America in the Middle East?
Of course, America is not popular in ME. I already know that and have no problem admitting it.

You, on the other hand, have problem admitting that China is not exactly popular to countries in south china sea, Lieutenant.

You are really not good with this PRC propaganda crap, Lieutenant

Old 04-02-2020, 04:25 AM

11,767 posts, read 5,781,921 times
Quote:

Try google:

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/counterin...nce/yanqing-ye

https://www.masslive.com/boston/2020...ities-say.html

https://www.masslive.com/boston/2020...rofessors.html

Pay attention to the last sentence of the last link.

People are not blaming the country and it's people as a whole - they are blaming the govt. And though I agree that all countries should have taken notice of China's lockdown - we were told repeatedly by Dr Tedros of the WHO not to worry. And since his relationship with China is questionable - we should have been suspicious.

Old 04-02-2020, 04:47 AM

1,940 posts, read 1,027,229 times
I didn't need to hear a report that China is covering up the scale of the outbreak. History shows China is in a cloud of secrecy, anybody remember when Nixon was the first President to meet with them.

My personal experience with people from China is all I need to determine their outlook on humanity. They were raised in an environment of "0" human rights.

I think this is much worse.

Old 04-02-2020, 06:05 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,700,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
China is to blame and once the dust has settled, the entire world needs to ostracize China.

Bettafish, just what is your dog in this fight? You bend over backwards to make excuses for the Chicoms.
Meanwhile....we are chocking in the dust and instead of figuring out why our country does not have mask....people are trying to figure out if China was lying about how bad the dust was or is in China.

As long as we can point the finger at China....we can hide from how America has failed it's citizens by not being prepared. Save the rhetoric. It's ironic that people say you can never trust the Chinese government, yet, somehow, this time, we TRUSTED the Chinese information and was burnt by it. GTFOH with that. If we don't trust China and never did......we did not trust them this time either.....so what difference does their lying make when we knew they were lying? That is on the US if it sees China as a lying nation.....but then TRUST it this time and as a result of our trust.....we got blind sided. BS!!! That is so LOL. We are making excuses for OUR FAILURES as a nation.

We seen this thing unfolding in China. People on this forum were commenting on how bad things were in China while other people on CD were acting smug that its just a "Chinese thing" and were talking about bats and why these things happen in China because of their culture. It's on America for being so smug....and hence taking no action to prepare our nation when we had a whole month of watching China being ravaged by it. I see no difference in what the TRUTH coming from China would have made.....WE WOULD NOT HAVE BELIEVED THEM ANYWAY .

Old 04-02-2020, 07:55 PM

78,326 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Oh personal attack? LOL Grow up.

It's funny to see the west world blame China when they performed MUCH WORSE than China government on this pandemic. Not to mention South Korea, Singapore etc.

Living in the west, I fully understand the "pride and prejudice" though. Even now they are still reluctant to learn from China and Korea. Good luck with that attitude in the 21st century.
Lol...reacts to widespread claims that China is covering up how bad it actually was in their country by citing how well China did stopping the virus.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35461265

You apparently have a bad case of "mango fever".

Quote:
Workers were expected to hold the sacred fruit solemnly and reverently, and were admonished if they failed to do so.
Great stuff for those of you that didn't know about the divine mangos.

Old 04-02-2020, 08:00 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,926,044 times
To put it nicely, screw China. To say what I really want to would get me banned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies