Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2020, 08:07 AM

37,982 posts, read 22,157,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Lot's of places are locked down. Trump doesn't get to just make that call for the entire country though, you know we don't have that sort of government right?
I know. The left has called Trump a dire threat, because they say he is acting like a dictator. Now they are screaming Trump is a dire threat because he's not acting like a dictator.

This is why we ignore the left, and those partisan, Trump-hating Democrats and #nervertrumpers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2020, 08:41 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,017,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruitr View Post
The 'Ignore' feature works really well.
I never use ignore. you need the insane to compare to the eloquent; the intelligent to compare to the idiotic, otherwise,you would lose track of which is which.........

Old 04-06-2020, 09:14 AM

2,774 posts, read 902,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I don't think we are like Italy, but I don't question the VP has more information than I do.

First of all, if Pence is right then good luck to us, because we are so fracked. Italy is the worse case scenario. The VP just said we arrived at the worse case scenario.

Second, if we are like Italy then WTH are the Trump administration doing sitting on their donkeys?? We'd need a lockdown right away. Italy's curve began to flatten only after over a month of lockdown, one that is being extended. No one likes lockdown, but if Pence thinks we are Italy, then the next thing his administration should do is order a lockdown.
And Biden confused the China Virus with Ebola, but I bet you'll vote for him, if he hasn't gone full vegetable by November.

Old 04-06-2020, 09:17 AM

2,774 posts, read 902,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I know. The left has called Trump a dire threat, because they say he is acting like a dictator. Now they are screaming Trump is a dire threat because he's not acting like a dictator.

This is why we ignore the left, and those partisan, Trump-hating Democrats and #nervertrumpers

That's what happens when hate is your agenda. That is all the democrats and nevertrumpers have left, is hatred. It does not leave much room for rational thought or deductive reasoning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies