Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2020, 04:53 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Dr. Chicken Little Fauci

Why have the internet "moon-bayers" been sent out to criticize Dr. Fauci again? Has Trump, always a candidate for the cover of Unscientific American, signaled to his knuckle draggers that he is going to dump the man who is trying to save Americans?

Asked how he thinks this dark period in history will be remembered on a New York Times podcast the other day, Dr. Fauci said this:
“I think it will be remembered as really showing what a great country we are. We have been through, as I’ve said, if you look at the history of our country, some extraordinary ordeals. I mean, world wars and diseases and depressions. And we’ve gotten through it. I have a great deal of faith in the spirit of the American people. We’re resilient. We’re going to get over this. And this is going to end.”

Well, folks, it is going to end a lot later if another presidential tantrum removes another good man from a stellar career of public service!

Seeing yet another thread with smears and attempts to demean Dr Fauci is quite ominous.

Dr. Fauci might be among the most decorated immunologists of the 21st century, but Trump’s idea of an expert is pretty much limited to his mirror. That this campaign, by Trump's media and internet friends, has resurfaced does not bode well for our nation. And it is quite shameful and disgusting, IMO.
Dr. Fauci, "among the most decorated immunologists of the 21st century", told us early on that this was nothing to worry about - the threat to this country was "minuscule":

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ds/4787209002/

Quote:
Short of that, Fauci says skip the masks unless you are contagious, don't worry about catching anything from Chinese products and certainly don't avoid Chinese people or restaurants.

"Whenever you have the threat of a transmissible infection, there are varying degrees from understandable to outlandish extrapolations of fear," Fauci said...

...Fauci recalled how a nurse who was infected with Ebola took a flight to Ohio because she was asymptomatic and not at risk of infecting anyone. People everywhere suddenly thought all planes were unsafe.

"I was getting calls from people in Sacramento saying, 'Can I get on an airplane to go to Seattle?'" Fauci said. "Like, what? What does that got to do with anything?"...

...The only people who need masks are those who are already infected to keep from exposing others. The masks sold at drugstores aren't even good enough to truly protect anyone, Fauci said.,..

...Fauci doesn't want people to worry about coronavirus, the danger of which is "just minuscule." But he does want them to take precautions against the "influenza outbreak, which is having its second wave."
That was mid February.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqg2kQDlPKw - that was in January.

But sure, keep blaming Trump for everything because "he's not a doctor"...even though the doctor that he kept listening to told everyone "this is not a major threat in the United States, and is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about".

Don't ever see certain people bringing that up.

Old 04-11-2020, 05:13 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Gates partners with Rice University to make sure everyone gets vaccine tattoos.
The "quantum-dot tags fluoresce with information after they’re injected as part of a vaccination."

Quantum-dot tattoos hold vaccination record
"The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation came to us and said, ‘Hey, we have a real problem — knowing who’s vaccinated,’” said McHugh, who was recruited to join Rice with funding from the Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas. .... “So our idea was to put the record on the person,” he said. “This way, later on, people can scan over the area to see what vaccines have been administered and give only the ones still needed.

Because the 1.5-millimeter needles disintegrate in the skin, no biohazardous sharps remain for disposal, he said. Testing in model skin in strong light showed the 4-nanometer dots should be readable for at least five years.

https://news.rice.edu/2019/12/18/qua...nation-record/

Here's an illustration of what it looks like.
https://sspb.rice.edu/news/quantum-d...ination-record

Old 04-11-2020, 05:15 AM

Default Gates Funds Vaccine Tattoo/Tracker Research at Rice University

Gates partners with Rice University to make sure everyone gets vaccine tattoos.
The "quantum-dot tags fluoresce with information after they’re injected as part of a vaccination."

Quantum-dot tattoos hold vaccination record
"The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation came to us and said, ‘Hey, we have a real problem — knowing who’s vaccinated,’” said McHugh, who was recruited to join Rice with funding from the Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas. .... “So our idea was to put the record on the person,” he said. “This way, later on, people can scan over the area to see what vaccines have been administered and give only the ones still needed.

Because the 1.5-millimeter needles disintegrate in the skin, no biohazardous sharps remain for disposal, he said. Testing in model skin in strong light showed the 4-nanometer dots should be readable for at least five years.

https://news.rice.edu/2019/12/18/qua...nation-record/

Here's an illustration of what it looks like.
https://sspb.rice.edu/news/quantum-d...ination-record

Old 04-11-2020, 05:19 AM

16,072 posts, read 6,843,318 times
The following is only my opinion:

I would not trust any man who does not believe in a higher power.
Bill Gates is a wealthy man that believes that mankind felt a need for creation myths.
That makes him dangerous in my views and anything he does only suspect.

Old 04-11-2020, 05:21 AM

13,754 posts, read 13,322,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.retired View Post
the following is only my opinion:

I would not trust anything gates signs..........................
x2

Old 04-11-2020, 05:23 AM

Research started at MIT and moved to Rice when the main researcher moved.

https://news.mit.edu/2019/storing-va...tory-skin-1218
Storing medical information below the skin’s surface
Specialized dye, delivered along with a vaccine, could enable “on-patient” storage of vaccination history.

"MIT engineers have developed a way to store medical information under the skin, using a quantum dot dye that is delivered, along with a vaccine, by a microneedle patch. The dye, which is invisible to the naked eye, can be read later using a specially adapted smartphone."

I guess any govt official given the correct smartphone could read your vaccine status at any time?

Looking forward to the usual suspects repeating the mantra that there will be "no tracking" and it's really just a "certificate document" that is housed in a computer somewhere because Bill Gates is such a great guy.

Old 04-11-2020, 05:25 AM

8,383 posts, read 4,367,951 times
Privacy and human rights groups will shut this down in a heart beat.

Though I'm not sure I see the point. Medical professionals including pharmacists have access to a shared database of your immunizations now. If that were included with background checks, it should be sufficient.

Last edited by ditchoc; 04-11-2020 at 05:38 AM..

Old 04-11-2020, 05:29 AM

8,383 posts, read 4,367,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post

I would not trust any man who does not believe in a higher power.
Bill Gates is a wealthy man that believes that mankind felt a need for creation myths.
That makes him dangerous in my views and anything he does only suspect.
I fell the same way about Trump. At least Gates has morals.

Old 04-11-2020, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Privacy and human rights groups will shut this down in a heart beat.

Though I'm not sure I see the point. Medical professionals including pharmacists have access to a shared database of your immunizations now. If that were included with background checks, it should be sufficient.
Why would this need to be so immediately accessible by such basic tech [smartphone]? What is the real use for it?

Hypotheticals ....Travel bans. Work bans. School bans. Not vaccinated? No drivers license. Hey, you have to scan in before entering the grocery store! No vaccines? No food.

Immediate access/denied entry for any govt and employer. Multiple levels of restriction.

Again: why is this level of personal tracking NECESSARY? Who would actually use it and WHY?

Old 04-11-2020, 06:01 AM

16,072 posts, read 6,843,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
I fell the same way about Trump. At least Gates has morals.

No...................
Gates worth of 102 billion . Owns a 66,000 square foot mansion and a 23 car garage and a 20 person indoor theater .
His property taxes are $1,040,643 per year. Extremely out of touch with the middle class.
Donald Trump is worth a lot less and has spent his entire life working among the middle class.
He is much more closer to the middle class than Gates and has never been hit in the face with a pie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies