Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2020, 09:13 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,935,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
You’re gonna show me a quote...from his own orgs website??? LOL . You sure showed me!!

“My company is amazing and I help people. I’m a good guy. Please ignore the bad things, like me giving 500k Indian kids paralyzed due to my vaccines”.
It's like going to any politician's website and copy-paste saying see?? MY CANDIDATE IS AWESOME!!!! It means NOTHING.

Gates has his hand in everything. As soon as you start digging, you find more and more and more ...

He has:
Patents
Vaccine manufacturing
Vaccine distribution
Founded the organization ($705 million) that is running the COVID-19 mortality stats (IMHE)
Runs the WHO (which has copyright of ICD-10 codes and owns and publishes ALL codes. WHO has authorized the development of an adaptation of ICD-10 for use in the United States for U.S. government purposes. As agreed, all modifications to the ICD-10 must conform to WHO conventions for the ICD)
Vaccine tracking and digital ID tech (ID2020)

He controls the entire NARRATIVE from testing to ICD-10 codes to vaccine manufacturing and distribution to mortality projection models, as well as new tech for digital tracking.

And he also funded Common Core to about half a billion dollars. Creating a generation of kids who can't do math, which is the fundamental foundation for LOGIC. So no critical thinking skills ... which is great to create a population that obeys.

Oh: He is also BIG into video surveillance:
Microsoft's Bill Gates is backing a start-up that will provide 'live and unfiltered' high definition footage of every inch of Earth.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...atellites.html

And people continue to think he's a cute, dorky guy at home playing Tetris, just writing checks, oblivious.

____

PS. If everyone in the US took a shot of alcohol every time Gates said "vaccine" in an interview, we'd all be DEAD of alcohol poisoning.

Old 04-12-2020, 10:57 AM

16,069 posts, read 10,726,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
We need an economy and entertainment long before then. We cannot wait that long!
I think you are right -- but we need to think things through and find the best way to move cautiously forward. "Normal" isn't going to happen very soon. We are still learning what this thing is. If we can figure out immunity and get a test for that we can begin to reopen some things before too long.

I guess professional sports will have to wait. And the Olympics. The Six Nations Rugby Tournament was going on last month with teams playing in empty stadiums due to the virus. Games were televised on UK television but crowds of fans descended on the stadium and milled around outside un-doing whatever social distancing benefit there was to not allow spectators. There are games left to play but they suspended the schedule until (maybe) October. Of course other sports seasons are on hold as well. This list might be dated...

https://www.reuters.com/article/heal...-idUSL8N2B67KP

Old 04-12-2020, 11:50 AM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
LOL the fact that you willingly live on Long Island already tells me you're a person full of bad ideas that should not be listened to. (Sorry if that's rude)
So you didn't respond to the point I made about vaccines and instead claim that someone from LI must have bad ideas, I thought for a moment we were having an intelligent debate. Do you have anything to offer.

Old 04-12-2020, 11:55 AM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
I think you are right -- but we need to think things through and find the best way to move cautiously forward. "Normal" isn't going to happen very soon. We are still learning what this thing is. If we can figure out immunity and get a test for that we can begin to reopen some things before too long.

I guess professional sports will have to wait. And the Olympics. The Six Nations Rugby Tournament was going on last month with teams playing in empty stadiums due to the virus. Games were televised on UK television but crowds of fans descended on the stadium and milled around outside un-doing whatever social distancing benefit there was to not allow spectators. There are games left to play but they suspended the schedule until (maybe) October. Of course other sports seasons are on hold as well. This list might be dated...

https://www.reuters.com/article/heal...-idUSL8N2B67KP
Sports are going to be gone for some time as are movie theatres, church, restaurants and anything dependent on large social gatherings. We better get it right in the next few months because there could be another wave in the fall.

Old 04-12-2020, 11:58 AM

25,555 posts, read 17,256,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Didn't Trump recently say that everything would be fine by Easter and we could all go to church and socialize then.
No.
He said that back when it was possible.

Old 04-12-2020, 12:21 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Vaccine was the wrong word for that.

It tainted the meaning a bit and starting causing some people to believe other vaccines didn't work when they did.
Funny how cowinkydink's happen...

There is something fishy happening. It is as if this was planned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ3Bdi0FZeM

Old 04-12-2020, 02:17 PM

37,096 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Hie interviews are chilling, always grinning, little giggles, lots of hand motions. Creepy beyond belief. It's like he's enthusiastically happy there's sickness in the world.
He may be on the autism spectrum. Do you ridicule everyone with autism like that?

Quote:
https://youtu.be/KJ5Xo3NAUE0

Go to :20 seconds. Why is he so ...happy and ecstatic to give people....vaccines?

A) I didn’t remember voting for Bill Gates, who makes crappy software OS and couldn’t even make a phone, to vaccinate me.

B.) They barely know what the virus is, yet, he acts like the vaccine is already 100% totally done. (It’s easy to look up patents, Billy Boy).

If people say it’s a conspiracy that he is somehow involved, and you’re seeing him act so happy to give the world vaccines out of nowhere, you’re an idiot.

Bill overplayed his hand here and showed his true colors. I think both left and righties will unite against this. Even the pro-vaccine people will have to raise eyebrows.

In movies, when they rush vaccines out, that’s how things like I am Legend began.

And for the worldwide deathrate of 100k, which is still terrible, but compared to the 8 billion people on this planet, is all of this worth it?
If you do not want to take a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine you do not have to. If you want the shutdown permanently ended you should be fervently praying there is one soon and encouraging everyone else on the planet to take it.

He is happy to give people vaccines because they save lives.

COVID-19 is not a movie.

Quote:
You’re gonna show me a quote...from his own orgs website??? LOL . You sure showed me!!

“My company is amazing and I help people. I’m a good guy. Please ignore the bad things, like me giving 500k Indian kids paralyzed due to my vaccines”.
Do you have evidence that what is in the quote is false? Please share it.

Source about "500k Indian kids paralyzed"? If you are going to say things like that please tell us where you found it.

We get it. You detest Bill Gates because he is pro vaccine and has the money to promote vaccination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Funny how cowinkydink's happen...

There is something fishy happening. It is as if this was planned.
Millennial Millie? She is your go to source? Really?

There is no conspiracy.

Old 04-12-2020, 02:28 PM

35,000 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
But of course don't let his comments do anything to disrupt your established worldview that everyone critical of Trump is somehow a Soros (inspired?) leftist.
You read me wrong. I am an extreme left-winger.

Old 04-12-2020, 02:30 PM

35,000 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Sports are going to be gone for some time as are movie theatres, church, restaurants and anything dependent on large social gatherings. We better get it right in the next few months because there could be another wave in the fall.
OK, by your logic when can we reopen? Not when we develop a vaccine since it has to be tested and it could mutate.

So really never?

Old 04-12-2020, 02:35 PM

2,495 posts, read 866,267 times
The footage that Millennial Millie assembled, which BentBow just posted, really needs to be seen by the widest audience here. She reports a lot of connections between various personalities in this ongoing plandemic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies