Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2020, 07:50 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,087,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
geez...yet another thread of your guy is more senile than my guy...no he isnt...yes he is..

Don't you all get tired of it? bye bye

You mean like the TDS crowd does with their daily lies and misinformation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I watched that interview and I felt really embarrassed for him. Trump makes me put my hand to my forehead at times with the irrelevant crap he says, lol, but poor creepy Joe is just not their mentally.

It’s like hearing a homeless wino that’s been drinking all day; just doesn’t make sense.

This moment was another classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHrGZgkpEi8&t=3s

Biden shouldn't be elected Dog Catcher.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2020, 07:56 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Joe Biden Blunders His Way Through Interview

Literally I don't think he has a chance against the "Orange Man"..
Your fear is showing. As is Trump's and Fox News' and the Parscale propaganda machine's terror. Of course it hasn't exactly been hiding since that very first day when Sean Spicer was sent out to tell you not to believe your own eyes and then demanded that the country close its collective ears and mind to everyone other than the new President of the White Folk in the Red States.

Old 04-09-2020, 08:38 AM

11,345 posts, read 16,702,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
The only positive thing I've heard Democrats say about Biden is that he's a ladies man and that women will vote for him.
Makes no sense, but they liked Bill Clinton too, so that's the type of women they are....
Remember over 100 million copies of "50 Shades of Gray" were sold. Who do you think bought those.

Old 04-09-2020, 08:53 AM

52,259 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I watched that interview and I felt really embarrassed for him. Trump makes me put my hand to my forehead at times with the irrelevant crap he says, lol, but poor creepy Joe is just not their mentally.

It’s like hearing a homeless wino that’s been drinking all day; just doesn’t make sense.
Yeah, I agree. Trump sometimes gaffs his words a bit, he sometimes mispronounces things as well, but it's different, it's not the same. People in other threads are trying to defend Biden and say Trump is the same, it's not and they are not being intellectually honest. Biden is clearly in early stages of some kind of loss. It could just be he's getting the old timers and all and not dementia, but it's starting to show that he's not up to task of running things. My MIL is a bit older than him and while I don't think she's at the dementia place she just doesn't have the mental capacity. Some people age better in that department than others do.

It's not a jab or meant to be mean spirited because that can happen to a lot of people, I'd say just about all if they live long enough.

Putting him up for office for the office of President is almost like giving the keys of a Porsche to a 10 yr old.

Old 04-09-2020, 09:09 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,087,720 times
Biden is so lost it's possible the DNC could try to replace him with Cuomo.

Though IMP Cuomo and his falsehoods/scare tactics regarding the Covid that have turned out to be so tremendously wrong don't make him look so great at this point, either.

Old 04-09-2020, 09:21 AM

3,346 posts, read 1,268,641 times
You can't get any more disconnected from reality than Trump who said we had 18 cases of Coronavirus in the U.S and it would go down from there. Seriously, I don't even know if Trump is all there some times.....he has no grasp of the issues.

I'll take Biden any time of the day if it means someone with an ounce of competence to do the job of leading this country. And Biden was never my first choice....but God, he's way better than what we have right now, lol.

Old 04-09-2020, 09:32 AM

20,102 posts, read 9,015,533 times
Biden needs some testing done so we can assess his fitness for the job starting with a PET (positron emission tomography) scan: This shows the activity in your brain and can be used to check for a certain protein (the amyloid protein) that can be a sign of Alzheimer’s disease. Scan Trump too.

Old 04-09-2020, 10:20 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,177 times
It's not surprising that Trump’s reelection campaign and internet fans are resorting to massive and concerted attacks and an all hands on deck disinformation assault on Joe Biden; after all, POTUS himself is so panicked about Joe Biden that he got himself impeached by trying to force a foreign country to lie about him.

The Trump campaign has been hitting Biden and his family for over a year and the attacks don’t seem to weaken him with voters, guys. He just gets stronger.

So, here we go again. Along with the 10 million dollar " attack ad buy ", Trump has launched in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan, this week, we see numerous threads once again, here on this forum, to sow doubts about Joe Biden's mental acuity. I guess we can safely assume this is the campaign strategy Donald has settled upon.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Old 04-09-2020, 10:23 AM

17,795 posts, read 13,687,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
What do you think of the mental capability of Biden?
It's incredible!!! it's tremendous!!! It's like nothing anybody has ever seen before!!!

Old 04-09-2020, 10:30 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Forget Trump for a sec. What do you think of the mental capability of Biden?

He is going to run against Trump. So there is absolutely no reason to forget Trump, even for a sec. That'd be like evaluating two teams in the Superbowl and said, "Forget about the Niners, what do you think of the Chiefs?"

Even if you are to expand the list to include the presidents from the last 50 years, Biden easily would beat out 3 of the last 4 Republican presidents.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies