Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2020, 01:04 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,508,893 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMJ0...Ibb0JvxbEMOf60

"The first documentary movie on the origin of CCP virus, Tracking Down the Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus.

The CCP virus, which originated from China, has rampaged through the world and caused more than 80,000 deaths, infecting at least 1.4 million."

Very interesting about China and the virus. I hope people around the world can make China pay for all the deaths and havoc they unleased.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2020, 01:10 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMJ0...Ibb0JvxbEMOf60

"The first documentary movie on the origin of CCP virus, Tracking Down the Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus.

The CCP virus, which originated from China, has rampaged through the world and caused more than 80,000 deaths, infecting at least 1.4 million."

Very interesting about China and the virus. I hope people around the world can make China pay for all the deaths and havoc they unleased.

I am no fan of the CCP but there are more reputable source than the Epoch Times, which is literally the media arm of the cult Falun Gong. Epoch Times actually does unbiased reporting on some news, but when it comes to China they go out of they way to lie like a moofoo. This is like Red Sox fans doing a report on the Yankees. Take it with a grain of salt.

Old 04-09-2020, 01:12 AM

37,102 posts, read 41,261,487 times
There is no evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was "laboratory driven". I stopped listening there.

https://www.scripps.edu/news-and-eve...ronavirus.html

Old 04-10-2020, 12:00 AM

The Epoch Times was founded by Chinese dissidents. They understand better than anyone, the true evil of communism. They are the real deal and a solid news media outlet. It is also published in many languages listed at the very bottom of the home page.

——

“The Epoch Times is the fastest-growing independent news media in America. We are nonpartisan and dedicated to truthful reporting.

We are free from the influence of any government, corporation, or political party—this is what makes us different from other media organizations. Our goal is to bring our readers accurate information so they can form their own opinions about the most significant topics of our time.
Epoch Times newspaper
We don’t follow the unhealthy trend of agenda-driven journalism prevalent in today’s media environment.

Instead, we use our principles of Truth and Tradition as our guiding light. We highlight in our reporting the best of humanity, the valuable lessons of history, and traditions that are beneficial for society.

The Epoch Times was founded in the United States in the year 2000 in response to communist repression and censorship in China. Our founders, Chinese-Americans who themselves had fled communism, sought to create an independent media to bring the world uncensored and truthful information.

The Epoch Times has received numerous awards for our reporting and design, including from the New York Press Association, the Society of Professional Journalists, and the Society for News Design.

The Epoch Times’ media network currently covers 21 languages and 33 countries.“

https://m.theepochtimes.com/about-us

Old 04-10-2020, 12:02 AM

Many doctors are talking about the virus being created in a lab since it has markers in it that prove it isn't natural. My doctor is thinking that.

Old 04-10-2020, 01:52 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,449,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I am no fan of the CCP but there are more reputable source than the Epoch Times, which is literally the media arm of the cult Falun Gong. Epoch Times actually does unbiased reporting on some news, but when it comes to China they go out of they way to lie like a moofoo. This is like Red Sox fans doing a report on the Yankees. Take it with a grain of salt.

Except this isn't a lie. This virus is Chinese. It leaked from the Wuhan province. And the Chinese people who worked in the province (5 million or so) dispersed and spread it throughout the world. The CCP 100% owns this.

Don't be a mouthpiece for the CCP. Unless, of course, you are. Go on record right now renouncing their actions.

Old 04-10-2020, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Many doctors are talking about the virus being created in a lab since it has markers in it that prove it isn't natural. My doctor is thinking that.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

"It is improbable that SARS-CoV-2 emerged through laboratory manipulation of a related SARS-CoV-like coronavirus. As noted above, the RBD of SARS-CoV-2 is optimized for binding to human ACE2 with an efficient solution different from those previously predicted. Furthermore, if genetic manipulation had been performed, one of the several reverse-genetic systems available for betacoronaviruses would probably have been used. However, the genetic data irrefutably show that SARS-CoV-2 is not derived from any previously used virus backbone."

Old 04-14-2020, 01:23 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,442,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
There is no evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was "laboratory driven". I stopped listening there.

https://www.scripps.edu/news-and-eve...ronavirus.html
So, you blindly follow what the Chinese government is telling you? Or WHO? Here is another article with Chinese doctors and scientists saying the Chinese are hiding things.

https://news.yahoo.com/china-reporte...120801182.html

We don’t know yet whether or not it came from a lab, but I am keeping an open mind to all possibilities. Why won’t you?

Old 04-14-2020, 01:39 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,705,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
Except this isn't a lie. This virus is Chinese. It leaked from the Wuhan province. And the Chinese people who worked in the province (5 million or so) dispersed and spread it throughout the world. The CCP 100% owns this.

Don't be a mouthpiece for the CCP. Unless, of course, you are. Go on record right now renouncing their actions.
Well there it is! Straight from the mouth of a Nobel prize winner on infectious diseases and who was there personally to witness it’s origin personally.

You have convinced me ncguy.

Old 04-14-2020, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
So, you blindly follow what the Chinese government is telling you? Or WHO? Here is another article with Chinese doctors and scientists saying the Chinese are hiding things.

We don’t know yet whether or not it came from a lab, but I am keeping an open mind to all possibilities. Why won’t you?

I am going by what a research team at Scripps in the US is telling us. I do not believe that the Chinese government has anything to do with Scripps.

If it came from a lab the most likely scenario would be an infected lab worker, and the source would have quickly been traced to the lab, as it has with other SARS "escapes."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies