Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2020, 05:26 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry-Koala View Post
https://youtu.be/UHjJydZO99A

"Trump says his own impeachment 'distracted' him from the #Coronavirus response. Let’s be clear: He was never distracted. He just didn’t care."

“Coronavirus has now killed three times more Americans than 9/11. So what’s Donald Trump been up to? Blaming the impeachment hearings for distracting him from preparing for the pandemic.”

"He was never distracted, he just didn't care."
""He was never distracted, he just didn't care."" Thank yo for your very biased opinion. Now back to REALITY!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2020, 05:27 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Fauci in January said the China virus would be no worse than the flu

Pelosi was encouraging people to congregate in Chinatown

But go ahead and continue to speed the lie that every other person on Wargh was taking the virus seriously except big bad Drumpf
That's gonna HURT! Good job.

Old 04-11-2020, 05:28 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
Quote:

"Trump says his own impeachment 'distracted' him from the #Coronavirus response. Let’s be clear: He was never distracted. He just didn’t care."

“Coronavirus has now killed three times more Americans than 9/11. So what’s Donald Trump been up to? Blaming the impeachment hearings for distracting him from preparing for the pandemic.”

While I agree this is old news we need to focus on getting back to work.

Old 04-11-2020, 05:46 AM

8,272 posts, read 10,991,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
""He was never distracted, he just didn't care."" Thank yo for your very biased opinion. Now back to REALITY!
The COVID-19 virus dates back to November 2019 in China.

Too many dropped the ball on this one.

Old 04-11-2020, 05:46 AM

3,321 posts, read 1,100,375 times
Quote:

Lol; he contradicts himself later that press conference:

“I don’t think I would have done any better if I had not been impeached,” Trump told reporters in the White House briefing room Tuesday evening. “I don’t think I would have acted any differently, or I don’t think I would have acted any faster.” (time index 1:36 in linked video)

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...avirus-without

Old 04-11-2020, 06:01 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Trump has been a number of things before this particular go round of being a Republican, but he's never (including now) been a conservative .

Whatever he was in the past, or however you characterize him now.....

He's certainly preferable policy wise to any of the current crop of whining Democrats.

Dems have spent the last four years crying about anything and everything that Trump says or does to the point of ridiculous levels of blatant partisanship.

And the best candidate they can come up to run against the man that they characterize as literally the reincarnation of Hitler.......

Is Joe Biden.

Seriously?

Old 04-11-2020, 06:13 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Whatever he was in the past, or however you characterize him now.....

He's certainly preferable policy wise to any of the current crop of whining Democrats.

Dems have spent the last four years crying about anything and everything that Trump says or does to the point of ridiculous levels of blatant partisanship.

And the best candidate they can come up to run against the man that they characterize as literally the reincarnation of Hitler.......

Is Joe Biden.

Seriously?

Except it's not a binary choice.

Not voting for Trump doesn't mean voting for Biden.

Everything isn't 'Us vs. Them'.

Old 04-11-2020, 09:37 AM

23,563 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Lol; he contradicts himself later that press conference:

“I don’t think I would have done any better if I had not been impeached,” Trump told reporters in the White House briefing room Tuesday evening. “I don’t think I would have acted any differently, or I don’t think I would have acted any faster.” (time index 1:36 in linked video)

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...avirus-without
Where did Trump state that the impeachment prevented him from dealing with the coronavirus?
Oh gee, he said he thought about the impeachment. So what that he had thought about it at least once, he stated that his thought about it didn't impact the way he handled things. Maybe you two are so single minded that when you have a task to do that you know could last weeks, months or maybe years, you wouldn't have a single thought cross your minds, 24/7, that is not about the task at hand. Thankfully most people aren't wired to be so inflexible and robotic like you two.

Old 04-11-2020, 09:41 AM

3,406 posts, read 1,904,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
But he cared enough to impose a travel ban on China on Jan. 31. The Senate acquitted him on Feb. 6.
In November, Trump will have the distinction of being America's only acquitted for life two-term president!
I love it! And Crooked Hillary and Joe Biden will be losers for life!

Old 04-11-2020, 09:42 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,449,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Why is he looking for an excuse or to place blame on another ! I taught my sons to be responsible for the good as well as man up for the mistakes. This guy will NEVER admit he is wrong geesh !
I agree with you that Trump and anybody else should acknowledge their mistakes. Did Obama ever acknowledge any of his? See where I'm going with this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies