Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2020, 10:38 AM

18,306 posts, read 8,111,549 times

Advertisements

I wish they hadn't combined results from both hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine like they did...
...the drugs are not the same...and this muddies the results...if one worked better than the other there's no way to know....and a lot of people can't take chloroquine...and a lot of people can take hydroxychloroquine

...looks like they are close to 20,000 patients in their survey now

Last Updated 4.15.20

Agilum Releases Nationwide COVID-19 Real-World Data (RWD) Survival Rate Analytics

Through its Comparative Rapid Cycle Analytics™ (CRCA™) solution, Agilum Healthcare Intelligence seeks to leverage its comprehensive, longitudinal patient database to deliver updates on current and new treatment regimens – providing greater transparency into the resulting outcomes for various cohorts of COVID-19 patients. This data has been updated to support more detailed observations into the survival rate and average length of stay (ALOS) by drug treatment regimens for COVID-19 patients with and without comorbid conditions (determined by a pulmonary and/or cardiac diagnosis within the past 12 calendar months). Observations are based on:

Real-world data (RWD) from inpatient care including drug dispensation data
A representative sampling of patients in hospitals across the United States
Dynamic, real-time, continuously updated information

https://agilum.com/agilum-releases-n...ate-analytics/

Old 04-15-2020, 10:58 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,879,807 times
And a new clinical trial is of hydroxychloroquine and a placebo.

The placebo? Vitamin C.

Vitamin C is a known anitviral.

Completely useless clinical trial. More mud.

It's almost like it'a being done on purpose...

Old 04-15-2020, 11:01 AM

19,394 posts, read 6,456,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post

The placebo? Vitamin C.

Hard to figure this out, but I think I've got it. You are saying that they are claiming to test a placebo against hydroxychloroquine, but the "placebo" actually is an antiviral? That means that they are trying to diminish the benefits of using H/C.

The question is why? And my other question is why are they inflating the death rate of COVID?

Old 04-15-2020, 11:08 AM

39,808 posts, read 26,354,878 times
Quote:

The placebo? Vitamin C.

Idiotic, at least at face value. Is that being run by the FDA? Gotta protect big pharma to make billions off an expensive "vaccine" rather than use a cheap, available generic.

Old 04-15-2020, 11:17 AM

18,306 posts, read 8,111,549 times
Quote:
The placebo? Vitamin C.
well thank you for playing....but that has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted

Agilum correlated data on CV patients....this was not a clinical trial.....just data mining....that were given hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine...with or without Zpack....

...nothing to do with Vitamin C at all

Old 04-15-2020, 11:55 AM

3,992 posts, read 1,842,930 times
With ya, Corrie - I didn't see any mention of Vit. C in the report - nor any mention of untreated patients. It's just a data source of patients who were treated - inconclusive on its own, but perhaps useful to someone, ultimately.

Really weird about the Vit. C. Did I miss that in the report?

Old 04-15-2020, 12:04 PM

15,693 posts, read 6,402,888 times
I'll believe this stuff when I see a peer-reviewed paper.

Old 04-15-2020, 12:09 PM

5,024 posts, read 7,542,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
I'll believe this stuff when I see a peer-reviewed paper.
So you believe Trump before a peer review? How pathetic.

Old 04-15-2020, 12:10 PM

39,004 posts, read 50,987,327 times
Agilum doesn't show anything. It is just numbers. There is no evidence in this data that any of the drugs is anymore effective than doing nothing. We await a real trial.

Old 04-15-2020, 12:16 PM

989 posts, read 452,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Agilum doesn't show anything. It is just numbers. There is no evidence in this data that any of the drugs is anymore effective than doing nothing. We await a real trial.
Truth. Agilum is a data compiler. What we don't know, and we won't know, is how people would have done without the drugs. Despite this regurgitation, the data doesn't show that a person survived using any of these combinations and would have done worse without them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies