Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2020, 10:13 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,379,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Then post 'is estimated to be at least'...not 'is'.
I'll take your request under advisement.

Quote:
I saw the same source you did (I can tell because of the figures you quoted for the other people), and I'd bet that you didn't look elsewhere because what you found fit your narrative. You should have looked at the referenced footnotes on Paul Pelosi's page as well.
I grabbed the first source I found. You don't like it? Cool.

I bet Loeffler's net worth doesn't take into account her husband's either.

The point being she's far from the wealthiest person in the Fed Gov and this is nothing but snowflakery from some on the right.

We have much bigger issues to deal with at the moment.

Old 04-17-2020, 10:29 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I'll take your request under advisement.

I grabbed the first source I found. You don't like it? Cool.

I bet Loeffler's net worth doesn't take into account her husband's either.

The point being she's far from the wealthiest person in the Fed Gov and this is nothing but snowflakery from some on the right.

We have much bigger issues to deal with at the moment.

I'm not 'on the right'.

Everything isn't 'Us vs. Them'.

I just don't like Nancy.

One reason...her hypocrisy. One big example...she's pro-choice (I am as well), yet she, for lack of a better way to put it, 'cloaks herself in her Catholicism when that 'greases' a situation'/when it suits her, and pro-choice isn't the position of the Catholic church.

I'm agnostic, but she is (what we called when I was a kid) a 'cafeteria Catholic'.

Old 04-17-2020, 10:31 AM

20,458 posts, read 12,379,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Nancy's net worth is $16M.

What do you suppose is in Kelly Loeffler's($500M) fridge? How about Greg Gianforte's($135M) fridge? Maybe Mike McCaul's($113M) fridge?

Conservatives begrudging rich people their money - are they ice skating in Hades right now?
Kelly Loeffler isn't holding up billions of dollars from middle class Americans.

Nancy Antoinette is.

Old 04-17-2020, 10:37 AM

Quote:
I'm not 'on the right'.
Then my statement doesn't apply to you, obviously.

Quote:
Everything isn't 'Us vs. Them'.
Agreed.

Quote:
I just don't like Nancy.
Congratulations.

Quote:
One reason...her hypocrisy. One big example...she's pro-choice (I am as well), yet she, for lack of a better way to put it, 'cloaks herself in her Catholicism when that 'greases' a situation'/when it suits her, and pro-choice isn't the position of the Catholic church.

I'm agnostic, but she is (what we called when I was a kid) a 'cafeteria Catholic'.
I'm an atheist, but I know lots and lots of "cafeteria Catholics". Personally that's the logical way to approach religion, IMO, compared to being strictly dogmatic. We'll agree to disagree.

Old 04-17-2020, 10:38 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Somehow you just know that because she’s a Democrat, the Leftist mainstream media won’t dwell on this because it shows how terrible a person she really is. If it had been Trump (or a republican) it would be on all the shows.
they lost their minds when trump had two scoops of ice cream...

Old 04-17-2020, 10:40 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
'Two scoops got nothin on this

Old 04-17-2020, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Kelly Loeffler isn't holding up billions of dollars from middle class Americans.

Nancy Antoinette is.
And? Personal wealth has absolutely nothing to do with that.

Democrats have stayed firm in their position that the measure should include more money for hospitals, states and SNAP benefits, as well improvements to the PPP program ensuring all eligible businesses can access the money and "not just those with longer-term relationships to banks".

What do you find objectionable with the above?

Old 04-17-2020, 10:53 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,808,426 times
For optics it would have been better if she picked something else in her house to showcase. It looks tone deaf.

Old 04-17-2020, 10:55 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,173,585 times
Congress on a whole is to blame.

And hoping people go to hell...really classy there OP.

Old 04-17-2020, 10:57 AM

21,873 posts, read 25,139,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
What an evil witch...I hope she rots in hell one day!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...e_freezer.html
Hey, when you're going to top it with baby blood only the best ice cream will do. I keep my downstairs in a separate freezer to avoid judgement from the masses squawking for their welfare checks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies