Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2020, 08:50 PM

2,063 posts, read 1,067,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You should thank congress for this not Trump.
I stand corrected.

I still think both of them belong in Grey Gardens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2020, 10:08 PM

16,069 posts, read 10,726,642 times
So glad OP got his check. That should distract him and others for a while. If Trump is such a caring person and a stable genius he should have devised a cure or a vaccine for this virus. We are only paying him to play golf. That's what his hurry is about to get things reopened. It has nothing to do with the economy or the plight of unemployed Americans.

Old 04-19-2020, 01:13 AM

1,485 posts, read 953,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
LOL

With some people it's just too easy.
Whoever sends me the most amount of money over the longest period of time for doing absolutely nothing has my vote.
BTW it's not other people's money. It's money that I already EARNED but was confiscated for taxes over the past 30 years.

At this point we're in a scorched earth scenario. Both parties suck badly (dems more so). So thats the only trick thats left.

Old 04-19-2020, 06:22 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,324,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Like it or hate it,the following is only my opinion:

Thank you Donald Trump.
I got my check..................

You got my vote.................................

You should Thank, Donald Trump for your stimulus check, because if Donald Trump had listened to U.S. Intelligence Warning him of Coronavirus Threat as Early as November and if Donald Trump had acted quickly and not say, the virus was a "Democratic hoax", you would have not received a stimulus check.

When the US Covid-19 virus death toll was at 15 and now the death toll stands at over 36,000, because of Donald Trump's incompetency and failure to contain the Covid-19 virus, are really the reasons you received a stimulus check.

Thank you Donald Trump!

Old 04-19-2020, 06:37 AM

16,028 posts, read 6,831,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Misinformed AGAIN........so many of you ------ Trump cannot by law sign the checks....he put his name --not in the signature -- in the memo lie.

Oh...........you are so absolutely right.......he had nothing to do with check dispensation............

Old 04-19-2020, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
You should Thank, Donald Trump for your stimulus check, because if Donald Trump had listened to U.S. Intelligence Warning him of Coronavirus Threat as Early as November and if Donald Trump had acted quickly and not say, the virus was a "Democratic hoax", you would have not received a stimulus check.

When the US Covid-19 virus death toll was at 15 and now the death toll stands at over 36,000, because of Donald Trump's incompetency and failure to contain the Covid-19 virus, are really the reasons you received a stimulus check.

Thank you Donald Trump!

and CCP suppression had nothing to do with global contamination.

The infected only came here to visit..............

Old 04-19-2020, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkstar71 View Post
Whoever sends me the most amount of money over the longest period of time for doing absolutely nothing has my vote.
BTW it's not other people's money. It's money that I already EARNED but was confiscated for taxes over the past 30 years.

At this point we're in a scorched earth scenario. Both parties suck badly (dems more so). So thats the only trick thats left.

I am two day older than dirt.............I finally woke up by joining the party of Conservatives.

Old 04-19-2020, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
So glad OP got his check. That should distract him and others for a while. If Trump is such a caring person and a stable genius he should have devised a cure or a vaccine for this virus. We are only paying him to play golf. That's what his hurry is about to get things reopened. It has nothing to do with the economy or the plight of unemployed Americans.

yes.......you are absolutely right.........dedication to working on a Corona Virus Vaccine is over 50 years old.......
those dedicate did absolutely nothing......another instant gratification McDonalds attitude.............

Old 04-19-2020, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Why do you think he is sending checks to everyone?

Don't spend all my money in one place.

You are retired......? Are you living off of SS, pensions etc? If so, why did you deserve a check, when your situation has not changed? A friend of mine got one too, although his financial situation has not been changed in any way, except that he is spending less now than before.

Helping those who have lost their jobs is one thing, but just handing it out to everyone is nonsense.

We helped build this Country with hard work and love of God and Country............We have not been forgotten.............
In the end ........it is really our money but you can do with yours as you wish.

Old 04-19-2020, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Only????? I could have been bought for half that.

Thank you...................I hope you vote twice for him.......ask a Democrat how it's done...........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies