Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2020, 08:38 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB12inTB2020 View Post
ROTFLMAO!!!! I Just sent this video to his report line. https://youtu.be/9lhmy-KlaI8
He can do it, you can't mentality of the elite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2020, 08:41 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Truth -- no they don't really want you to phone for every little thing...but they want people to think that someone might call on them.

Yes they are playing to the lowest common denominator.

Old 04-19-2020, 08:58 AM

1,937 posts, read 825,047 times
The GDR's Stasi had a similar program!

Old 04-19-2020, 09:07 AM

17,622 posts, read 17,682,949 times
So will the NYPD start wearing uniforms designed by Hugo Boss with two lightning bolts on the collar?

Old 04-19-2020, 09:07 AM

934 posts, read 403,002 times
I know that freedom geniuses from this site won't like this, but I don't see a problem in what deBlasio said now. It's pandemic in a densely populated city, for Pete's sake. Rules must be enforced while this thing is on, and if people telling on each other are needed for that, so be it. At the moment, according to what is confirmed, 1 in 68 people in NY city have the virus. Probably the real number is higher and impossible to know. One in 678 in NYC is already dead and this is worse than Lombardia.
However, I see a huge problem with what he said then. He should have resigned just for what he said on March 2 when he colossally downplayed the virus. So should Cuomo, who was too busy with anti-vaping idiocy in February to see the pandemic already there. And so should Trump who downplayed this whole thing for weeks and is now playing his sleazy pre-election game in the middle of this ****. However, not a single one of these psychos would step down. It's just not in their nature to have pangs of a guilty conscience. Or any conscience at all.

Thing is, even if his mistake was honest - he was listening to stupid public health from NY who had the same ignorant view and I can understand how he could be wrong - if he had any honesty at all, he would resign.

Old 04-19-2020, 09:11 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,450,499 times
I wonder if there is anything some social distance warriors wont do if commanded upon by their leader/s?

Old 04-19-2020, 09:13 AM

1,937 posts, read 825,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
So will the NYPD start wearing uniforms designed by Hugo Boss with two lightning bolts on the collar?
Not subtle enough!

Old 04-19-2020, 09:14 AM

17,622 posts, read 17,682,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchtoecig View Post
I know that freedom geniuses from this site won't like this, but I don't see a problem in what deBlasio said now. It's pandemic in a densely populated city, for Pete's sake. Rules must be enforced while this thing is on, and if people telling on each other are needed for that, so be it. At the moment, according to what is confirmed, 1 in 68 people in NY city have the virus. Probably the real number is higher and impossible to know. One in 678 in NYC is already dead and this is worse than Lombardia.
However, I see a huge problem with what he said then. He should have resigned just for what he said on March 2 when he colossally downplayed the virus. So should Cuomo, who was too busy with anti-vaping idiocy in February to see the pandemic already there. And so should Trump who downplayed this whole thing for weeks and is now playing his sleazy pre-election game in the middle of this ****. However, not a single one of these psychos would step down. It's just not in their nature to have pangs of a guilty conscience. Or any conscience at all.

Thing is, even if his mistake was honest - he was listening to stupid public health from NY who had the same ignorant view and I can understand how he could be wrong - if he had any honesty at all, he would resign.
So you would have reported Anne Frank and her family to the Nazis.

Old 04-19-2020, 09:18 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Quote:
Great analogy
And of course they would and so would many others. Just read some of these posts here and on other social media platforms. And its because of those people why our rights should be protected/defended and never compromised no matter the reason.

Yours truly,
Freedom genius

Old 04-19-2020, 09:23 AM

934 posts, read 403,002 times
Quote:
If that is great analogy, then I am Sharon Stone, glad to meet you. Only brainwashed cult members could put equation sign between trying to save people and trying to send people to death.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies