Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2020, 06:00 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Specific dynasties are indeed takers, here and in Israel.

The Satmar is a relatively new dynasty and one of the largest in the world, formed by Holocaust survivors in Hungary, with an objective to replace every Jew murdered in the Holocaust, regardless of dynasty. Having 12 and as many as 20 children is increasingly common.

There are dozens of dynasties within Hasidic Judaism. Most are anti- Zionist.

They are indeed takers here and in Israel and unfortunately no stranger to welfare fraud.

They vote as a bloc and can make or break a local, school district, house representative election and influence state elections. Imagine waking up and realizing your school board is dominated by people who have never attended a public school or sent their kids to public school or speak English. They decide to divert school budgets to busing their children to private religious schools and feeding those children Kosher meals at their religious schools and perhaps most importantly certify that the religious schools magically meets state’s educational requirements, despite most do not.

Imagine a community that attempts to segregate genders on public streets and public parks and relentlessly heckles outsiders, including non- religious Jews.
I get it. You don’t like religious Jews. Not much more to discuss, and you are very comfortable condemning them. Please remember that the next time someone complains about big inner-city areas where blacks are almost all on welfare, or areas where illegal aliens settle after breaking into our country and enjoy us paying to educate and feed their children.

My main objection is when liberals such as yourself focus your hostility repeatedly on the horrible religious Jews, and then jump down the throats of anyone who points out negatives with segments of other minorities, accusing them of racism. If you can criticize those Jews, shouldn’t people be able to criticize segments of OTHER minorities?

And I will point out that overall, Jews have made great contributions to our country far exceeding their numbers. Just to provide a balance to the focused condemnation of religious Jews.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

18,382 posts, read 19,018,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Oh, this ole lame argument again against conservatives who oppose abortion? Sorry, it doesn't fly. Opposing abortion doesn't mean that if one does they themselves should adopt these babies nor does it mean we should be obligated to pay for their upkeep.

Opposing murdering the unborn is not controlling a woman's body! It is up to the woman and her sexual mate to control and protect their bodies from a pregnancy they don't want. There is no excuse for engaging in sex without being protected these days. Why are you letting irresponsible people of the hook instead?
Saying yes to sex isn’t saying yes to pregnancy or parenthood. Abortion is taking responsibility.

35,692 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
Wait until 9 months from now, with millions of people staying shut in their homes. The Covid Boom generation.
Was thinking the same thing. But they are worried about if they will be sick babies, if the parents were infected - the virus does damage to other organs and the brain.

Old 04-20-2020, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I get it. You don’t like religious Jews. Not much more to discuss, and you are very comfortable condemning them. Please remember that the next time someone complains about big inner-city areas where blacks are almost all on welfare, or areas where illegal aliens settle after breaking into our country and enjoy us paying to educate and feed their children.

My main objection is when liberals such as yourself focus your hostility repeatedly on the horrible religious Jews, and then jump down the throats of anyone who points out negatives with segments of other minorities, accusing them of racism. If you can criticize those Jews, shouldn’t people be able to criticize segments of OTHER minorities?

And I will point out that overall, Jews have made great contributions to our country far exceeding their numbers. Just to provide a balance to the focused condemnation of religious Jews.
All are the same to me- but Blacks, Asians, Latinos etc have also contributed greatly to this nation. Let’s just be real there’s both good and bad in every society. None is better than the other. Not in Gods eyes

Old 04-20-2020, 06:06 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
All are the same to me- but Blacks, Asians, Latinos etc have also contributed greatly to this nation. Let’s just be real there’s both good and bad in every society. None is better than the other. Not in Gods eyes
I agree. I just don’t like when liberals condemn ONLY Jews, and race in to defend against any criticism of the other minorities you mention. The far-right bigots are more “equal” in their application of prejudice - they hate everyone.

Old 04-20-2020, 06:06 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,879,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
It has nothing to do with Africa or welfare. It’s part of the normal human condition.

Again, when DIDN’T poor people have loads of children in the history of mankind? Tell us.
Ah we agree again

This is a norm.

Middle class and up any where in the world, tend to plan things, plan for things, and have contingency plans. Poor people? When you have nothing, including anything more than a basic education. When you grew up with nothing, other than basic education parents? You don't think about what you can lose by making stupid choices. You have nothing to lose. I know, I grew up in a dirt poor clan.

It isn't that poor people say to themselves, "yep lets have a litter of 12 babies, we will really clean up on the welfare then."

It's a complete lack of considering the impacts in the long term. Let's be honest, most Americans aren't that great at long term thinking to begin with. If they were they wouldn't be taking out 100G+ in student loans for a degree that will never get them anything more than an entry level job. There would be a lot less Arts majors out there and less 30 + year old kids mooching off of their parents.

Poor people think that their life is the norm. They don't know anything else unless they were once well off and fell to a lower rung. Yes they wish they were rich. They think. "Man if I won the lottery I would....."
They don't think, "If I get a second job and bank that money until I have enough to invest, I would...."
If anything they think "If I get a second job I won't qualify for welfare or medical assistance. They would be correct. So they don't do what successful people do. Sacrifice today for a better tomorrow. Worse still they believe that what they are is the best they can ever be...

I know, I grew up in such a house hold.

Old 04-20-2020, 06:15 PM

15,860 posts, read 6,322,813 times
I think some of it has to do with convincing young women that abortion is murder. People have sex, people get pregnant and instead of doing what is good for them they are guilted into carrying a pregnancy full term and delivering a child they are not ready for.

Old 04-20-2020, 06:19 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,745,228 times
Quote:

And when I, a former Hasidic Jew, make similar comments about certain sects, then what? There are 50+ sects of Hasidic sects and not all are bad, but when the median scale of which are makes it a majority of the them then it's time to take another look. From one who has seen the system from the inside due to being part of the inner circle, there is more truth to it than you think. I can't tell you which one's, but I advise to read OTD books so your eyes will open to the truth.

Old 04-20-2020, 06:28 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,879,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I think some of it has to do with convincing young women that abortion is murder. People have sex, people get pregnant and instead of doing what is good for them they are guilted into carrying a pregnancy full term and delivering a child they are not ready for.
Maybe 30 or 40 years ago.

1 thing that never changes. A young man will promise the moon, walk 100 miles, and do heroic feats, if he thinks he has a chance to score.

A young woman who thinks that she is in love will promise the moon, walk 100 miles and give up the booty if she thinks it will win the boy's heart forever.

In all that walking, talking, hugging and promising, both forgot to buy a rubber. Maybe the boy says, "I love you so much, but I can't come if I wear a rubber. Girl in loves squeaks out, "ok."

The unthinkable happens.
How do we avoid telling mom and dad? Can't.
How do we not get caught? Too late.
Off to planned parenthood or some other kind of abortion shop. I hesitate to say clinic, that implies something other than for profit mentality.

They have choices, know their choices, and often chose poorly. Sometimes the girl insists upon keeping the child due to some romantic notion that this will make the father stay with her, regardless of what he has already told her and done.

Then you have the baby factories.Multiple babies, multiple fathers, not a job ever. There is no explaining them, they are just ignorant trash.

Old 04-20-2020, 06:34 PM

Quote:
I agree. I just don’t like when liberals condemn ONLY Jews, and race in to defend against any criticism of the other minorities you mention. The far-right bigots are more “equal” in their application of prejudice - they hate everyone.
I defend no prejudice- but I am not one sided. It’s wrong on all counts. with so many deaths - we should all realize we are all human, subject to the same illnesses and now economic problems. Few are winning here. Birth of babies now - might become more problematic in the near future.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies