Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2020, 08:24 AM

35,691 posts, read 21,049,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Well they do go after churches. Why have we heard more on the news about Christian churches being shut down but barely a peep about mosques also being closed?

It could be that across the country there are more churches than mosques but when it comes to the hotspots like NYC there are many mosques yet no news. Could it be that the Muslims have followed the mandates and have closed their meetings and groups while Christians are defying them?

I was listening to NPR over the weekend and they had a segment from somewhere in the Middle East where a young man was telling us how he and his family were suffering from the virus. I thought, isn't there anyone in the US they could have interviewed? We are all suffering?

There is a great disparity in this country and that is how the news is reported and what is hyped and what is not but I don't think it is going to lead to any war but hey I get it "orange man bad".
who told you the Mosques were not closed? You have a clip or picture, anything to prove that statement? the Jews and Christians did continue to meet, there is evidence of that, but please do share...

Last edited by tinytrump; 04-20-2020 at 08:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2020, 08:33 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
Still haven’t seen what war Trump is starting.

Old 04-20-2020, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The Global economy worries me with this admin. If left up to him, he'd pull every dime - except maybe for Israel and create a huge strong castle with a moat around the whole USA. He would cut every known enemy to him... not the USA, necessarily, and lock in resources, funds, people and so forth. This would make huge impacts in the world, as our roots sustain many. He can't do all that, but he will force his hand and there will be repercussions.

Old 04-20-2020, 08:56 AM

5,466 posts, read 3,063,495 times
Quote:
I couldn’t stand to watch the whole video of that garbage. Anyone want to give a cliffs note?
Trump hates neo marxists.
We agree.

Old 04-20-2020, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
The Global economy worries me with this admin. If left up to him, he'd pull every dime - except maybe for Israel and create a huge strong castle with a moat around the whole USA. He would cut every known enemy to him... not the USA, necessarily, and lock in resources, funds, people and so forth. This would make huge impacts in the world, as our roots sustain many. He can't do all that, but he will force his hand and there will be repercussions.
So... what war did he start?

Old 04-20-2020, 08:57 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,092,773 times
Quote:
Watch the youtube video in the OP. Trump is claiming that Christian churches are treated unfairly by being required to practice social distancing while Muslim mosques are given a pass. Obviously he's trying to stir up Christian resentment of Muslims and all the while claiming to be a person of faith. Sickening.

Old 04-20-2020, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Watch the youtube video in the OP. Trump is claiming that Christian churches are treated unfairly by being required to practice social distancing while Muslim mosques are given a pass. Obviously he's trying to stir up Christian resentment of Muslims and all the while claiming to be a person of faith. Sickening.
I really did try but couldn’t watch more than 30 seconds of that garbage. I listen to Trump all the time (directly not filtered through lies) and have not heard him trying to start any wars, holy or otherwise. Some of you guys should put in resumes at the National Inquirer.

Old 04-20-2020, 09:22 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,247,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Probably because those who go to mosques are smarter then those going to church. .

/thread

Old 04-20-2020, 09:24 AM

Quote:
So... what war did he start?
Did I say he started a war? I said if left up to him--- but that he can't

Old 04-20-2020, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
I think the Michigan governor who told residents of the state they couldn't go out and buy seeds to grow food started a war. Who the ---- does she think she is?
oh brother,,, ever work at HD or Lowes or anywhere they sell garden stuff- they linger for HOURS -- maybe that was the issue,,, non essential buying
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies