Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2020, 05:47 AM

185 posts, read 96,953 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzjMqd6KqXg&t=18553s

I've decided to post this on the politics thread since it has to do with donating to the WHO (World Health Organization).

I was never interested in these kinds of concerts ever. This one in particular though, is absolutely bogus to me. It reeks with "GLOBALIST AGENDA!!", having these celebrities, artist, musicians, politicians, "philanthropist" preach to us common folk about "STAYING HOME". I want to give some of these musical artist and celebrities the benefit of a doubt because I am sure they just honestly think they are doing a good deed. For the majority of them though; gimme a break! ESPECIALLY Bill and Melinda Gates! At first, I wasn't buying the whole Bill and Melinda Gates conspiracy but its starting to reveal itself to me more and more! Especially when Bill Gates is the second bigger donor to the WHO after America!! AND he's featured in this campaign "benefit" concert? To the WHO? The MASSIVELY corrupt WHO? Or rather, the CHO (Chinese Health Organization), named after Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso. The same CHO who has refused to recognize Taiwan as a separate country and give any sort of recognition to Taiwan for being one of the countries to handle the pandemic the best.

I'm sick of these celebrities telling us to "stay home" when, lets be real, none of these rules apply to them! And I DO NOT hate rich people, I want to be successful and rich, have wealth. These people however, are so out of touch. They live in these big homes, huge spaces and backyards, have everything they need, some of them have compounds and acres of land. They don't need to work for the rest of their lives, many of them. They don't have to worry about depending on the government or when they'll be able to start running their business and provide for their families. They don't have to worry about protesting or having the government trample on their rights. They can break these rules and get away with it, pay off authorities, if they even need to do that.

So tired, so sick of this non-sense. Benefit for the WHO/CHO? For what? For more massive corruption? HAHA!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2020, 06:41 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,288 times
Get a hold of yourself.

Old 04-21-2020, 07:07 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
The left is evil.

Old 04-21-2020, 07:19 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 1 day ago)

27,166 posts, read 13,455,286 times
It's time people realised hopw precise their own lives are givn this virus and therefore waste less time on watching stupid celebrities.

The celebrities can't stand the lockdown because theyt are no longer getting the attention they crave, and they have therefore come up with this type of nonsense, as they picture themselves saving the world.

Old 04-21-2020, 07:36 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
It's time people realised hopw precise their own lives are givn this virus and therefore waste less time on watching stupid celebrities.

The celebrities can't stand the lockdown because theyt are no longer getting the attention they crave, and they have therefore come up with this type of nonsense, as they picture themselves saving the world.
^^^^This. These narcissists, with every other personality disorder, and addiction in the book can't stand being ignored. IGNORE THEM, they are irrelevant. They are, for the most part, all Big Government, Globalist Far Left Progressive, rich stooges. If they want to redistribute world wealth, start with THEIR'S first and see how they scream.

Old 04-21-2020, 07:38 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,038,065 times
OP, you know you can still go outside, get some fresh air, take a walk...

Old 04-21-2020, 07:41 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,769,934 times
Global health! Spooky!!!

Old 04-21-2020, 08:18 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Global health! Spooky!!!
New World Order, One World Government, Progressive (Totalitarian Communist) CONTROL. Yes, scary. Very scary. Hey, but giving up our SOVEREIGNTY and control of our own representatives and political process is fine, right?

Old 04-21-2020, 08:21 AM

8,493 posts, read 4,738,627 times
Or, maybe it’s just a concert. Not everything is some grand plot by some James Bond cohort of villains.

Old 04-21-2020, 08:35 AM

10,477 posts, read 6,991,011 times
Dave Portnoy probably has gotten more viewers than this in the aggregate of his "unboxing videos" everynight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies