Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2020, 08:55 PM

2,063 posts, read 1,067,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Since the corrupt media unfortunately still has a lot of influence on the American public political he has to walk on a tight rope.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2020, 08:58 PM

13,302 posts, read 7,864,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
This is all you need to know about this video ^^.

Judy Anne Mikovits is an American anti-vaccination activist and former medical researcher. She has made discredited claims about vaccines, and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).[1][2][3]

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Mikovits

You know this thread and now this posted video are glaring examples of Trumptards and their anti-science agenda.
You mean, some scientists go bad?

I read the Strecker Memorandum and found that science IS manipulated, or that scientists manipulate . . . things with . . . science.

Purposes are always in question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkKzJ1ojI9s

Old 04-23-2020, 09:05 PM

15,070 posts, read 10,089,802 times
Since when did Trump did anything he didn't want to do or decide to do?

Since when did Fauci have the authority to make such a decision for the country?

Fauci is just an advisor... Trump ultimately made the decision. Like it or not.. he holds the reigns.

Old 04-23-2020, 09:48 PM

37,165 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
^^^^^This. Fauci is also a long time Democrat, Progressive, and Hillary/Obama supporter.
You can quit selling him now. We'll keep him.

Old 04-23-2020, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timfountain View Post
Please do tell us what qualification you have in infectious diseases and virology. Then I'll listen. Otherwise your voice is just another fart in the wind....
None, nor did I claim any. That is simply your misreading of my post. My lack of qualifications why I listen to those who do have them.

By republican standards, in other words, I could never be president because I believe in science.

Old 04-23-2020, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Aww, your screen name is so befitting. Since you are such an expert, please do tell us how many people die of the common cold each year, and what the transmission rate is. I'm sure you are an expert in this field so I await you response with baited breath.
"bated". I may not be a virologist, but I was a damned good journalism major who learned English pretty well.

Old 04-23-2020, 09:57 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
I keep saying this OP must be a sibling of Trump. Look at the join date and the number of threads. This person clearly has plenty of time to post. Could it be he/she is getting paid by someone like Trump?
No. More than likely they are on the government dole. SSDI and SS. Sitting at home watching right wing BS and spouting off crud.

More than likely a Covid high risk person, obese, smoker or ex-smoker. Perhaps a heavy beer drinker. Eats poorly and not well educated.

Does that about ring the bell?

Old 04-23-2020, 10:15 PM
bjh

60,055 posts, read 30,368,879 times
Quote:
Will you just stop with downright lies. The transmission and mortality rate are nothing like seasonal flu, which in of itself is saying something. I don't expect you to acknowledge facts, I understand they are in short supply in this forum....
Wrong. The death rate of Covid-19 is very mild overall. As more rampantly falsified records come to light the stats will bear this out even more completely.The sky is not falling. And keep your insults to yourself. Just makes you look bad.

Old 04-23-2020, 10:28 PM

11,120 posts, read 5,583,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
^^^^^This. Fauci is also a long time Democrat, Progressive, and Hillary/Obama supporter.
Well, that confirms it then. There's no way Fauci or the others of his stripe, could know anything. Many thanks for revealing his disqualifying political leanings. Trump would probably like to issue an executive order, stripping all professional titles from such people. That's the way the Fat Boy from No. Korea deals with troublemakers like them.

Old 04-23-2020, 10:42 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Please do tell us what qualification you have in infectious diseases and virology. Then I'll listen. Otherwise your voice is just another fart in the wind....
Nothing to do with qualifications of a poster and everything to do with policy and the results of those policies. There is not only 1 expert. Listen to the ones who have been right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies