Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2020, 04:29 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

"Because, you see, it gets on the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So that you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds — it sounds interesting to me."

Who the hell would sign up for being injected with a disinfectant?
We had that couple in Az(?) who tried that other drug he pushed.
I am sure that someone thought about it.

Old 04-24-2020, 04:44 AM

2,690 posts, read 4,220,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
So far 50,000 Americans are dead in less than two months.
Maybe he's trying to increase his Kill ratio for bragging rights.
Well, if people die from huffing Lysol, at least Trump can claim that they didn't die of Covid 19. It'll be good for his numbers!

Old 04-24-2020, 04:48 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Aw luv I’m sorry!!! If I could I would. Completely dumbfounded by this. It can’t be real surely?
It’s real. It’s also real that Trump’s fans are defending this by saying he is not PC (a popular fallback), and that he wears his heart on his sleeve.

Yeah. It’s always good to come back to P&OC for the giggles.

Inject bleach to kill COVID...hahaha!

This will give some people here a laugh:

https://twitter.com/sarahcpr/status/1253474772702429189

Old 04-24-2020, 04:51 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,348,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Unfortunately 99.99% of scientists/doctors don't have the mental capacity to solve coronavirus, so Trump asking a question is more valuable than Fauci repeating the same company line over and over again.
Trump asking "Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?" is exactly the kind of thing Einstein asked when 99.99% of physicists had run out of ideas....
And its not a literal question, its a train of thought.
I believe, that you believe, President Trump's input is more valuable than Dr. Fauci's. That his question was a train of thought that will spur innovation. That nobody else had thought about targeted elimination and therapies.

Three points:
1) His extremely odd speaking style is not as bad as critics say, and not as brilliant as supporters say. You almost have to look at what he *didn't* say to get his meaning, but there is almost always a meaning he talks around, and that meaning is usually not quite as relentlessly dumb as it appears on its surface and not as brilliant as people who are willing to dig for meaning would have you believe.

2) I am 100% confident the idea of targeted elimination and therapies had been considered before President Trump brought them up. He brought nothing new to this conversation, and it is ridiculous you think he did.

3) He's not helping his overall reputation by train-of-thought moments during what should be informational briefings. He's trying to turn these into campaign rallies, but that's not what half his audience is there for.

Old 04-24-2020, 04:53 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Are you referring to he guy with the big jet and the collection of trophy wives?

Trophy wives?

I usually don't respond to such nonsense, but this one I couldn't let this one go.

Amal Clooney, now there's a trophy wife.

Gisele Bündchen, Jerry Hall, ... there are any number of gorgeous, good women that any sane man would desire as wives.

None of Trump's three wives are in this category. Perhaps the middle one comes closest, but certainly not the current one.

They are nice enough women, but trophy wives? Get real.

Anyone who believes that probably also believes that it would be a good idea to check out whether injecting people with disinfectant is a cure for coronavirus.

Old 04-24-2020, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet619 View Post
They can't. After four years of this idiocy, it is baked all the way into the crazy cake.
With an extra dollop of AJax

Old 04-24-2020, 04:54 AM

16,278 posts, read 10,414,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Trump was well aware what the gotcha press was up to. Thats why he called the guy fake news.
I swear I will never get you guys and your pattern of calling any bad news on Trump fake news. Of course he suggested injecting disinfectant, the video has been provided. There was nothing fake what so ever in these reports.

Old 04-24-2020, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
You know what upsets me is that Trump didn't even listen to his OWN expert. The guy said that bleach killed the virus in 5 minutes while ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL killed it in 30 SECONDS!!

That's 4 and a half minutes FASTER than bleach!!!

So it's RUBBING ALCOHOL we should be injecting. NOT bleach. Put a little in the syringe, put some in your vaporizer machine, rub a little on your chest and drink the rest!!
Rubbing alcohol! It would probably go nicely in a margarita.

I should probably protect my ideas and not post them here.

Old 04-24-2020, 05:01 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,624,170 times

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l3vR3...kzyo/giphy.gif

Is this what happens after Ultra violet light therapy?

Old 04-24-2020, 05:01 AM

16,278 posts, read 10,414,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Your cognitive dissonance is that you listened to what he said and thought that he was literally suggesting injecting yourself with Lysol.

I hate to be the one to break this to you....

But that says a lot more about your comprehension than Trump's or anyone else's.

Again the video was provided, the exact text of his words have also been provided. There is no need for interpretation or comprehension skills here, the words are clear. Simply amazing that you can't admit what we all just heard but this is where we are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies