Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2020, 02:26 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times

Advertisements

Jesus! I’m not concerned what Trump did or didnt not suggest, or was it sarcastic or not, but more concerned that we have to explain to people not to drink a Fabuloso bleach cocktail. Smh.

Old 04-24-2020, 02:26 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Why lie? I posted the transcript.

Please point out where Trump said anything about self injecting Lysol or Chlorox.

Yes, we know you're desperate, and guillble enough to recreate the narrative, and yes, you have the left wing press pushing this to back up the lie that you want to believe, so I get it. I think what's frustrating is that not only is the video there, and the context is clear, but the transcript is there as well to assist the doubters, yet people still prefer to feign ignorance.

Stop insulting our intelligence! Just stop. This is offensive! You posted the transcript and completely twists the content as if we are stupid.

If Trump heard a "medical expert" told him we can shine light into the body and kills the virus, and if Trump didn't immediately taken that person off the pandemic team, then he is also an idiot.

Old 04-24-2020, 02:29 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Maybe you should go back to the beginning of this thread and re read it. Many of us has said that he needs to just shut up and stop spew nonsense. Let the experts talk. You obviously missed it.

The only deflecting that is being done is the fact that he did not say to inject or inject anything. He asked and speculated , big difference, which many seem to ignore.

You are NOT owning up anything!

You are still spinning and twisting in a feeble effort to turn the truth upside down.

This post is one example.

Old 04-24-2020, 02:32 PM

8,175 posts, read 6,924,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Stop insulting our intelligence! Just stop. This is offensive! You posted the transcript and completely twists the content as if we are stupid.

If Trump heard a "medical expert" told him we can shine light into the body and kills the virus, and if Trump didn't immediately taken that person off the pandemic team, then he is also an idiot.

Are you a medical expert?
If so, what field of medicine are you in?

Old 04-24-2020, 02:33 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post

Actually, the UV light thing is real. It was used as a catheter inserted into a vein to kill microorganisms before antibiotics. From NIH:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29124710/

14,267 posts, read 6,954,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
In otherwords he never said "lysol" or "cholorox"....but let's keep the lie up shall we.

When he said "disinfectant"...I was not thinking of household cleaners, but moreso anitbodies. He also said with the assistance of a doctor, and that's verbatim.

but like I said...it's easier for you to lie to yourself and pretend otherwise.
Trump speaks in word salad and you are trying to dissect his sentences to elicit exact meanings? SMH

Trump made these statements right after a presentation about disinfectants on countertops.

20,102 posts, read 9,015,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podo944 View Post
Just watched today's press conference. Scientist up there confirming results of studies that ultra violet light, heat, humidity, and isolate alcohol, much faster than bleach, kills or slows down coronavirus. Trump, in his weird off the cuff Trumpy way expressed enthusiasm and asked the doctor if there was a way to incorporate this into some kind of treatment or something along these lines.. again, just asking in a brainstorming inquiring puppy like way. I thought it sounded a little silly, but I also knew what he was doing. It was obvious he was just asking questions.

I pick up my phone, again make the mistake of checking out Twitter and what headline do I see trending? "Trump suggests injecting disinfectant" gods I hate Twitter and the yes... now more than ever the press! Nothing but bullbait!

Rant over!
Trump loves to send the Dems into a frenzy. It's fun to watch these poor people twist and turn everything Trump says into more BS.....they start frothing and whimpering....works every time.

Old 04-24-2020, 02:34 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Trump loves to send the Dems into a frenzy. It's fun to watch these poor people twist and turn everything Trump says into more BS.....they start frothing and whimpering....works every time.
So, 51,000 and counting dead Americans is funny to you?

Old 04-24-2020, 02:35 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,954,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atgss View Post
Ha - Ha - Ha!!! I guess "Touche' "

I can take a joke! lol! Have a good one.

Watch some lab find that injecting/injesting Lysol actually treats or cures "something".
Will it cure "something" before or after it kills the patient?

Old 04-24-2020, 02:36 PM

2,690 posts, read 4,220,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassguppy View Post
I’m about to patent a clear acrylic cylindrical device about 10 inches in length that can be placed in the anus of the Trump supporter. The innards can be zapped with UV light in order to destroy the virus. Is there anyone willing to support this endeavor?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies