Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What are your feeling on the far right's "Covid Conspiracy" protests?
Let Darwin do his work. 14 50.00%
It's funny, but they are putting countless people are risk. 7 25.00%
Covid is fabricated by the media 7 25.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2020, 09:26 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,811,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenInNY View Post
Good. Tell your fellow comrades they can leave the house too and not melt. Time to get back to the business of working. They might not be familiar with this though so inform them what working actually means.
Trump is a comrade? A Soviet? Do tell,...

Old 04-25-2020, 09:26 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Good. Tell your fellow comrades they can leave the house too and not melt. Time to get back to the business of working. They might not be familiar with this though so inform them what working actually means.
People in my community are delivering groceries to the elderly and those with compromised immune systems. They are picking up their medications or whatever else they need. We have banned together to donate food for those in need. Many are making masks for our healthcare workers and anyone else. Tell me exactly how these people are melting.

Old 04-25-2020, 09:39 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,802,841 times
What a moronic poll.
Did you really think that was clever?

Old 04-25-2020, 10:01 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,166,113 times
The extreme right seems to feel that the Covid-19 pandemic is some kind of fabricated conspiracy, what are your feelings?

The real conspiracy are state actors who spread disinformation and propaganda on social media promoting this ridiculous theory that 5G cell phone towers spread COVID-19 as part of some globalist plan involving Bill Gates so Big Brother can track our every movement. Sadly, there are Americans who are ignorant and gullible enough to actually believe that garbage.

Old 04-25-2020, 11:11 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,755,476 times
They can do whatever they want. Breathe in each other's faces for all I care. Just stay 10 feet away from me and my family please. I have seen what this thing does to people who are NOTobese, old or sick and NO THANKS. My 2 friends in comas didn't attend a protest. They caught it at work providing essential services . You have the right to do what you want but don't tread on me

Old 04-25-2020, 11:18 PM

1,086 posts, read 442,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
What a moronic poll.
Did you really think that was clever?
I agre. This is just trolling

Old 04-25-2020, 11:35 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Rebels without a clue. The confederate rags, Wal-Mart tacticool camouflage and rifles give it away.

Old 04-25-2020, 11:41 PM

16,215 posts, read 11,333,999 times
I have identified as a libertarian conservative for all of the 49 years I've been eligible to vote; in that time, (if the activities within the conservative movement are used as a measure) I've seen the libertarian/secular component within oufr advocacy grow from 10 percent to about 50 percent. Saber-rattlers and Bible-thumpers have largely given way to rational speakers such as Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson. Within that arena, Donald Trump is a temporary sideshow.

Yet the over-simplifiers and alarmists within the not-so-"liberal" opposition continue to depict us as "right-wingers" -- determined to trample individual liberties and freedom of expression in the name of religious and nationalistic absolutes which have been diminishing for decades; they sink to this tactic because their simplified nostrums are directed toward the young and impressionable -- and many of our young people are simply not as impressionable as the peddlers of Leftist snake oil would like us to believe.

Do your damnedest and preach your distortions as long, and as loudly as you wish; the rule of simple, empirical reason can't be silenced with anything short of Fascism from either blind traditionalists in Deep Right Field or the mob mentality of the Looney Left.

And while we're not about to fall for that horse****, we already know you're ready, willing and able to stoop to it.

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 04-25-2020 at 11:55 PM..

Old 04-25-2020, 11:42 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,712,852 times
Quote:
And the left feels like we should be stuck in our homes for the rest of our lives. Time to move along and leave the wimps at home.
Please do. However we wont be able to attend your funeral or assist you with diminished lung capacity should you survive.

Quote:
"Many, like John, made statements early on not fully aware of the severity of COVID-19,” his grieving widow said.

“If what I'm hearing is true, that [Gov. Mike] DeWine has ordered all bars and restaurants to be closed, I Say Bull****!” [Mr.] McDaniel reportedly said in one post. “He doesn't have that authority. If you are paranoid about getting sick just don't go out. It shouldn't keep those of us from living our lives.”

Another post said, “Does anybody have the guts to say this Covid19 is a political ploy? Asking for a friend. Prove me wrong."

John McDaniel, 60, of Marion, Ohio, died “peacefully” at a hospital on April 15 after suffering complications from COVID-19, according to an obituary shared by the family's funeral home.

McDaniel was a massive OSU fan who loved the outdoors and fishing, smoking cigars, taking selfies in nature, and entertaining his family and friends with his jokes, stories, and music.

He was about to be a father-in-law as both his sons were engaged.

And he was looking forward to building a family cabin on more than 50 acres of land in Marion County, where he and Lisa had planned to enjoy their retirement years.

Those plans were cut short when McDaniel was diagnosed with COVID-19 and died.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ost-viral-ohio

I do believe those people who made fun of him after his death because he was so reckless are as morally wrong as he was scientifically wrong.

But go ahead. I suspect another ten or twenty thousand deaths by conspiracy theorists will be necessary before they catch on. Some people are always a little slower than others.

Old 04-25-2020, 11:44 PM

2,071 posts, read 2,209,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacommonwealth View Post
I agre. This is just trolling
I reported it as trolling an hour ago, but yet it is still here. I get my post deleted for trolling for posting #orangemanbad in a thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies