Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2020, 08:24 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,449,223 times

Advertisements

The Tara Reade story cannot be suppressed. The normal media cover-up used to memory-hole a story is not working this time.

It's going to be fun to watch Biden supporters' principles evolve and become elastic as they proffer righteous indignation, whataboutism, rationalization, and eventually, they will make allowances for Biden's salacious behaviors.

Believe all women when it's politically expedient, otherwise, demand irrefutable evidence.

Hey, I'm down with the evidence part. Looks like we already have more than was produced in the Kavanaugh case. Should we rename the "Me Too" movement to the "Now Wait Just A Minute" movement?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2020, 08:26 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,556,583 times
It's not really a problem for them.

No one actually supports Biden, so they'd vote the same way even if they found out he raped 1000 women.

Those who will vote for Biden are either extreme partisans who will "vote blue, no matter who" or TDS types who are merely voting against the bad orange man. Biden could murder someone on live TV and it wouldn't change the number of people who are going to vote for him.

Old 04-26-2020, 08:27 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,504,883 times
Progressives created the me too movement and through their unfaltering support of Biden will also be the ones to kill the me too movement.

Old 04-26-2020, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
It's not really a problem for them.

No one actually supports Biden, so they'd vote the same way even if they found out he raped 1000 women.

Those who will vote for Biden are either extreme partisans who will "vote blue, no matter who" or TDS types who are merely voting against the bad orange man. Biden could murder someone on live TV and it wouldn't change the number of people who are going to vote for him.
I agree to some extent. But I think principled women are going to have an issue with this.

Old 04-26-2020, 08:35 AM

5,660 posts, read 5,087,209 times
Biden is, in his own way, every bit as terrible a candidate as Hillary was. But he’s the “best” the Dems can come up with so they’re going with him, despite the baggage he brings, and have mandated that the MSM carry the water accordingly. Amazing that as large as the (D) field initially was, from the lying skank to the sissy to the pandering In-jun wannabe to the raging Communist, Biden somehow percolated to the top of that stinking heap.

Old 04-26-2020, 08:41 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,850,642 times
Liberals says it's okay if Biden rapes somebody... Got it...

Old 04-26-2020, 09:08 AM

Lots of whataboutism going on.

#DumpBiden trending on Twitter.

Let's see how this issue develops over time.

Old 04-26-2020, 09:14 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,194,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
The Tara Reade story cannot be suppressed. The normal media cover-up used to memory-hole a story is not working this time.

It's going to be fun to watch Biden supporters' principles evolve and become elastic as they proffer righteous indignation, whataboutism, rationalization, and eventually, they will make allowances for Biden's salacious behaviors.

Believe all women when it's politically expedient, otherwise, demand irrefutable evidence.

Hey, I'm down with the evidence part. Looks like we already have more than was produced in the Kavanaugh case. Should we rename the "Me Too" movement to the "Now Wait Just A Minute" movement?

I don't even think he's going to last through the convention as IMO he's just a "placeholder" at this point in time.

Old 04-26-2020, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atgss View Post
I don't even think he's going to last through the convention as IMO he's just a "placeholder" at this point in time.
That very well may be. And I will be "hella" surprised if there is even a single debate. If Biden can't debate Trump, how is he going to perform on the world stage?

Old 04-26-2020, 09:27 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Default Joe Biden said when a woman says she is been sexually assaulted, we have to assume she is telling the truth

https://www.latimes.com/nation/polit...918-story.html

I personally don’t believe that. I believe in evidence. But Biden said it himself, just an accusation should be believed

So why are libs here getting so angry when people are using Biden’s OWN standards against him???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies