Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2020, 05:18 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dq7...XJ02a0kHWfBta4

this other thread made me think that there is a conspiracy brewing here. we are trying to maximize COVID deaths to spread fear and control the populace.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...ake-covid.html
Saved to hard drive. Kiss my *** youtube.

Old 04-30-2020, 05:36 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
I don't doubt for one second whatever this girl said was true, but you cannot take what she said out of context.

I don't think the conspiracy theory of "they are purposely killing people" is true, but I certainly believe there are large numbers of negligence in the hospitals in New York. This is how an overrun hospital looks like.

When there is a pandemic going on, when hospitals are overrun, people's lives become cheap.

This is why you don't want to get this virus in your body in the first place. How do you prevent that? well, you figure it out yourself. You don't want to be in an overrun hospital, because it will be pure horror. People won't receive good care, you have to be in some fantasy land to believe doctors and nurses are some kind of God. They are human.

Old 04-30-2020, 05:44 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I don't doubt for one second whatever this girl said was true, but you cannot take what she said out of context.

I don't think the conspiracy theory of "they are purposely killing people" is true, but I certainly believe there are large numbers of negligence in the hospitals in New York. This is how an overrun hospital looks like.

When there is a pandemic going on, when hospitals are overrun, people's lives become cheap.

This is why you don't want to get this virus in your body in the first place. How do you prevent that? well, you figure it out yourself. You don't want to be in an overrun hospital, because it will be pure horror. People won't receive good care, you have to be in some fantasy land to believe doctors and nurses are some kind of God. They are human.
Exactly right. I remember watching a youtube of a doctor in Spain when all of this first started. He was sobbing because he had to make decisions on who should get a ventilator and who wouldn't be getting one. What a horrific spot these doctors are in.

Old 04-30-2020, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Exactly right. I remember watching a youtube of a doctor in Spain when all of this first started. He was sobbing because he had to make decisions on who should get a ventilator and who wouldn't be getting one. What a horrific spot these doctors are in.

They signed up for horrific.

Old 04-30-2020, 05:50 PM

30,372 posts, read 19,170,654 times
The numbers are striking when you compare the deaths in New York and New Jersey compared to the rest of the USA....they are doing something very wrong over there. I doubt doctors are killing patients but I do believe many would rather their patients die than get treated with a drug that Trump said shows promise and then they recover.

Old 04-30-2020, 05:52 PM

3,771 posts, read 1,524,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
not the tone at all I got when watched the video.
this is beyond negligence or caring for your (the nurses') personal well being first.

they are not following protocol, improperly setting the ventilators on too high which will damage the patients' lungs (or just plain incompetence or inability to operate the machine), not prescribing the right medication (intentionally), not going into rooms to check on the patient.
and they can get away with all of this because no one is observing them. there is no family there to check on the condition of the patients.

Old 04-30-2020, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
The numbers are striking when you compare the deaths in New York and New Jersey compared to the rest of the USA....they are doing something very wrong over there. I doubt doctors are killing patients but I do believe many would rather their patients die than get treated with a drug that Trump said shows promise and then they recover.

Especially when it's a drug that will never make anyone any significant money.

Old 04-30-2020, 05:53 PM

Quote:
this is beyond negligence or caring for your (the nurses') personal well being first.

they are not following protocol, improperly setting the ventilators on too high which will damage their lungs (or just plain incompetence or inability to operate the machine), not prescribing the right medication, not going into rooms to check on the patient.
and they can get away with all of this because no one is observing them. there is no family there to check on the condition of the patients.

Amen!

Old 04-30-2020, 05:53 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
They signed up for horrific.
Horrific was made worse by them not being provided the equipment they needed to handle this crisis. No, I can't imagine any one of them thought they would be dealing with something like this.

Old 04-30-2020, 05:57 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:

they are not following protocol, improperly setting the ventilators on too high which will damage the patients' lungs (or just plain incompetence or inability to operate the machine), not prescribing the right medication (intentionally), not going into rooms to check on the patient.
and visitors are limited in every hospital. If your family members had Covid-19, I doubt they allow visitors to check up on them. Your bold doesn't support your conspiracy theory. No, they are not killing patients purposely, there are definitely negligence because the hospitals are overrun.

well, nobody should be surprised, look at Italy. The hospitals are horrifying. Look, something happened in Italy WILL happen here, New York is one good example for that. New York is perhaps worse than Italy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies