Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2020, 07:17 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Posts coming from Virginians ignorant enough to vote for racist Ralph Northam have even less credibility than ZeroHedge.
They sure were willing to forgive Governor Blackface, weren’t they? A Republican would have been shamed into resigning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2020, 07:20 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canudigit View Post
If Trump supports it, she is against it. If Trump changes his mind, so does she. It has nothing to do with what is best for us, it is all about opposing Trump. When she tore up the SOTU address where he addressed the growing danger of the pandemic because of her extreme, irrational personal hatred for him, we learned all that we ever need to know about Nancy Pelosi. She is pure evil.
You are exactly right, NEITHER of them cares anything about us (the peasant class), they may appear to be 'at each others throats' in the media...but at the end of the day, BOTH of them are part of the elite class 1%'ers...they would help each other out WAY before helping any of us!

Old 04-30-2020, 07:36 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Amazing that you have yet to point out a single inaccuracy in the Zero Hedge article of what Pelosi said.

Because you can't. You would raise a specific objection if you could. You had a knee jerk partisan reaction. Mindless.

You are a hollow partisan. You know you have no substance so all you can do is make vague attacks on a source that was accurate. This is what is wrong with American politics, you will defend your team even when they are selling you BS hypocrisy.

Why shouldn't she BS more? You'll take it with a smile!

Next time you mock Trump for being a vacuous partisan blowhard go look in a mirror.
Post an article that provides everything that was said and not just snippets and I will provide an opinion but you can't because they won't because then the true meaning of those lines would be clear.

Grow up, you sound like a 5 year old who's mad because no one will follow him, a "hollow partisan" I am not the one standing on a soap box screaming at the top of my lungs you are.

I've defended no team but I won't jump in just because fearless leader (another 5 year old) says she's a bad person as he tweets to his loyal fans. You stand up for the biggest embarrassment to every represent this country and your calling "bs hypocrisy". Take off your blinders and think for yourself....

Haven't realy seen much if anything of her during the current crisis what I see is the clown in chief playing its not my fault, its the state fault, their not nice, i'm a "War Time President" etc, etc etc...

Old 04-30-2020, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
They sure were willing to forgive Governor Blackface, weren’t they? A Republican would have been shamed into resigning.
It was amazing how that public tidbit of information didn't surface until the General Assembly's agenda included several bills that were not favored by 2A supporters...

Old 05-01-2020, 06:16 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Post an article that provides everything that was said and not just snippets and I will provide an opinion but you can't because they won't because then the true meaning of those lines would be clear.

Grow up, you sound like a 5 year old who's mad because no one will follow him, a "hollow partisan" I am not the one standing on a soap box screaming at the top of my lungs you are.

I've defended no team but I won't jump in just because fearless leader (another 5 year old) says she's a bad person as he tweets to his loyal fans. You stand up for the biggest embarrassment to every represent this country and your calling "bs hypocrisy". Take off your blinders and think for yourself....

Haven't realy seen much if anything of her during the current crisis what I see is the clown in chief playing its not my fault, its the state fault, their not nice, i'm a "War Time President" etc, etc etc...

You still have ZERO specifics against the article. You know she said everything the article says.

Do you think it helps or hurts the country when we are partisan sheep and deny reality to further politics? You are what is wrong with the country.

Old 05-01-2020, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
You still have ZERO specifics against the article. You know she said everything the article says.

Do you think it helps or hurts the country when we are partisan sheep and deny reality to further politics? You are what is wrong with the country.
"Post an article that provides everything that was said and not just snippets and I will provide an opinion but you can't because they won't because then the true meaning of those lines would be clear"

Pretty straight forward response...

Old 05-01-2020, 07:03 AM

20,106 posts, read 9,018,880 times
she's over 80, do you really expect her to be lucid?

Old 05-01-2020, 07:31 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
"Post an article that provides everything that was said and not just snippets and I will provide an opinion but you can't because they won't because then the true meaning of those lines would be clear"

Pretty straight forward response...
You bashed the article in 4 separate posts and in those 4 posts have provided ZERO specifics against the content. We all know that Pelosi said all of this, even you.

The burden of proof is on you claiming the article is wrong with zero specifics. Are you always a partisan living in a fantasy land?

P.S. thanks for helping me keep Pelosi as a moon bat thread up the list.

Old 05-01-2020, 09:30 AM

4,861 posts, read 9,310,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
she's over 80, do you really expect her to be lucid?
Yep, the Republicans have nothing on the Dems in the old, rich, white people department. All the talk of diversity and minorities and at the end of the day their Speaker of the House, Senate Minority Leader, and top two candidates for President are some of the oldest, whitest people who have ever held or run for office in the history of this country. In 2020. How diverse!

Old 05-01-2020, 09:45 AM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:

Cherry picking fragments of statements and twisting the message is a very favored tactic of the radical left. VERY favored. Oh my, lol, I had a go round with a poster here once where they kept up cherry picking sentence fragments of my posts over pages and pages.

And just blatantly ignored being called on it by more than just me. And this is typical of the far left in Washington as well. Yes, both ends do it, but the left is WAY worse about it.

A very good example if that is the Covington school kid and the Indian chanter with the drum. Leftist MSM is horrible about misrepresenting things to make it fit their narrative.

Regardless of who does it it's a tactic that more than annoys me. And when it happens it needs to be called out. I'm not saying you're wrong in call ing for the poster to include full statement in proper context.

But personally I believe the far left Trump hating squad supporting raciophobics are THE worst about use of that tactic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies