Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2020, 03:14 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,146,486 times

Advertisements

Sounds like the CNN viewers already drank it all.

Old 04-28-2020, 03:15 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,127,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB12inTB2020 View Post
I am betting something that small does not take up much time for him...LOL!
Yep, that's one of the topics that Stern used to always bring up and emphasize about himself. It was all just bs though, just for chits & giggles. That's all the show was really for though. Just a bunch of bsing for chits & giggles. I never took even half the stuff they talked about seriously. Guests were always the ones that I thought made up the most bs just for the ratings. But it was funny to listen to and whatnot.

I remember the year when Stern had the Insane Clown Posse on his show. Wow, that was incredible. They were talking about all types of crazy stuff, going on tour with two buses, one for the band and one for the thugs. That was one of the craziest shows I could remember. At that time I hadn't even heard of them so it was very amazing and entertaining to hear what they had to say.

Last edited by FC76-81; 04-28-2020 at 03:28 PM..

Old 04-28-2020, 03:27 PM

7,083 posts, read 9,571,027 times
Howard Stern is still a thing?

Old 04-28-2020, 03:28 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Member1 View Post
Stern's Trump-supporting listeners were offended by the suggestion:

Howard Stern doubles down on urging Trump fanatics to drink Clorox - NY Daily News
It was just sarcasm.

Old 04-28-2020, 03:28 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB12inTB2020 View Post
No, he did NOT. I watched the ENTIRE one hour plus event and he did NOT advise people to inject themselves. He simply repeated what the Director said BEFORE him
Can you quote the director saying something about injecting it?

Trump is the only person talking about injecting bleach, while the others look like they want to run out of the room.

Old 04-28-2020, 03:29 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,328,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Member1 View Post
Stern's Trump-supporting listeners were offended by the suggestion:

Howard Stern doubles down on urging Trump fanatics to drink Clorox - NY Daily News

Donald Trump supporters probably will drink Bleach like Jim Jones followers drank cyanide. Sometimes "fake news" can be deadly.

Old 04-28-2020, 03:33 PM

17,795 posts, read 13,692,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Here's the transcript:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...s-briefing-31/

Yes, there was no "should". But some people are stupid and they reinterpret statements.
Quote:
Quote:
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.
Well the Trump supporter is right. Trump never said "It should be injected".

Trump just wondered if there is A WAY to inject bleach. LOL.

Old 04-28-2020, 03:43 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,027,035 times
It's interesting to me, that everyone jumped on Trump's remarks, but did you know that Cristina Cuomo bathed in Clorox to fight her illness with COVID?

Yeah...She said to fight the heavy metals in her system, and oxygenate her blood. She said it was recommended to her by an "energy medical doctor".

I'd post a link...but really, just google "Cristina Cuomo's bleach bath's" or some such. There's plenty out there on the subject.

Old 04-28-2020, 03:54 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
It's interesting to me, that everyone jumped on Trump's remarks, but did you know that Cristina Cuomo bathed in Clorox to fight her illness with COVID?

Yeah...She said to fight the heavy metals in her system, and oxygenate her blood. She said it was recommended to her by an "energy medical doctor".

I'd post a link...but really, just google "Cristina Cuomo's bleach bath's" or some such. There's plenty out there on the subject.
It's quack advice, and most of us know that.

Except, possibly, Trump - if his meanderings were based at least partly on her actions, which we don't know that they were.

But Trump wasn't saying that maybe bathing in it might work. He was telling medical researchers that he thought they should look into getting it inside the body.

Old 04-28-2020, 04:07 PM

21,876 posts, read 25,146,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post

It's safe enough, very diluted concentration aren't all that unusual for skin conditions, MSRA, eczema, staph infections, etc. I mean, the heavy metals and oxygenation is quack crap. I don't see how it's going to do anything at all for a respiratory infection. It's just going to kill some bacteria on your skin, which if you're healthy isn't a great thing since your normal bacterial flora is generally harmless if not beneficial.

I mean, that's what skin does. It keeps crap out. If it was fatal if some household concentration bleach splashed on your skin, it wouldn't be a household cleaner. Filling up your bathtub with 80 gallons of household bleach and taking a bath in it? Terrible idea. Adding 1/2 cup of bleach to an 80 gallon bathtub of water and taking a bath in it? Well, pointless for dealing with a respiratory infection or removing heavy metals from your body isn't going to kill you. Injecting bleach in the lungs? Yeah, not a good idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies