Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2020, 02:16 PM

1,781 posts, read 955,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I am not a Democrat, and nor have I heard Democrats spin it (whoever you refer to when you say 'Democrat'). I guess any person who doesn't kiss the feet of your dear messiah is a 'Democrat'.

Are you asking yourself why some teens die of alcohol poisoning, while others vomit out the part which would kill them. Some people vomit, some don't. It should not be a partisan issue.

She gave it to her husband, and took it herself. He died, and she survived. Was he aware what he was taking? If not, then they should into pressing charges, because even if she did not intend to kill him, she might still face charges. Was she a demented old woman who thought she was doing him a favor. I don't know. You are the one trying to make something out of it, not me.

If you are saying that her mentioning she heard Trump talk about that substance on TV equates to her blaming Trump, then that seems to indicate that YOU believe he played a part in her decision. Yes, Trump is STUPID to say such things, as is the suggestion that injecting Lysol might be helpful. STUPID. Leave it to doctors total about benefits and dangers of drugs and chemicals. Your president is STUPID.

Well done. Read one article and conclude she tried to kill her husband, when even your article does not jump to such conclusion.

You are a Trump loyalist, aren't you

Not a Trump loyalist, just an attorney who is pretty good at connecting the dots after almost 30 years of practicing in a field where I have run across my share of malingerers and liars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2020, 02:27 PM

29,792 posts, read 24,876,501 times
Quote:
If you are saying that her mentioning she heard Trump talk about that substance on TV equates to her blaming Trump, then that seems to indicate that YOU believe he played a part in her decision. Yes, Trump is STUPID to say such things, as is the suggestion that injecting Lysol might be helpful. STUPID. Leave it to doctors total about benefits and dangers of drugs and chemicals. Your president is STUPID.
Stupid is believing that Trump told people to inject lysol, or drink fish bowl cleaner for that matter. Under normal circumstances, a handful of people die every year consuming these products for whatever reason. But now, because of the critical mass of stupidity on the left, these deaths are now political fodder.

This is all a consequence of mass democrat hysteria caused by TDS. No other explanation. None of this would be going on if a democrat was in the white house, because the virus would have never been hyped to the moon, and no one would be watching and listening for the president's every last word so they can find their "gotcha!" moment.

Trump never told anyone to consume these products. Pretending he did won't fly because there is no quote that you can supply that proves Trump ever told people it was a good idea to consume these products. He has talked about innovative new treatment options that are being researched. One example is using UV light to kill the virus inside the body. Lefty said this was impossible, but lo and behold, a publicly traded company is actually researching inserting LEDs down the trachea to kill the virus. Merely talking about this set democrats into a fit of rage.

Normally, no one would think twice about a president discussing bleeding edge medicine, but even this is politicized to the point that lefties are rooting against any cure, just to spite Trump. It has to be seen to believed. TDS is the real pandemic here.

Old 04-29-2020, 02:33 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,977,104 times
Quote:
Try do a little reading on your own. Its always helpful, and dont stop after reading one take from one source known for severe bias.

She said it she served it to herself and to her husband after hearing in the news it cures C-19. If you take that as "blaming Trump", then that's cool. Maybe people should say nothing out of fear of hurting the delicate feelings of Trump loyalists.

Even Freebeacon does not say she blames Trump, it says this:

If there is an investigation, it would be to find out if her husband knew he was taking the "Trump-Drug", or if she self prescribed it to herself and her husband without him knowing, which would lead to charges, even if the death was unintentional and stemmed out of ignorance.

I didn't have to ask, I knew she vomited some of it out. I read, you don't.
Well, she's up for the Darwin award at least.

Old 04-29-2020, 02:36 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,592,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinaggie View Post
Not a Trump loyalist, just an attorney who is pretty good at connecting the dots after almost 30 years of practicing in a field where I have run across my share of malingerers and liars.
You talked to her?

You don't even know what she has said (or not said) and you jump into concluding she is lying. Some "attorney"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
Well, she's up for the Darwin award at least.
When the age catches up with us, some remain sharp, and some start having "senior moments", and some go totally demented. We don't know what her condition is. We don't know anything, so anything is possible. Personally I don't like to jump into conclusion without evidence like our "attorney" here does.

Old 04-29-2020, 02:41 PM

5,101 posts, read 2,045,762 times
Quote:
You talked to her?

You don't even know what she has said (or not said) and you jump into concluding she is lying. Some "attorney"....

When the age catches up with us, some remain sharp, and some start having "senior moments", and some go totally demented. We don't know what her condition is. We don't know anything, so anything is possible. Personally I don't like to jump into conclusion without evidence like our "attorney" here does.
If that could cheer you up, I'm not an attorney but I wonder if that woman once readed Agatha Christie's novels featuring Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple where it often mentionned the murdurer used various poisons back then? https://owlcation.com/humanities/The...Agatha-Christe

Old 04-29-2020, 03:01 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,524,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Ya'll nominated a man who has dementia and pretend you don't notice this.

and ya'll ignoring the sexual assault accusations against him by a liberal woman even though ya'll said we should believe all women.

then you talk down to us about reality. lol saying something real
You elected one that has dementia and you don't seem to have a problem with that.

Old 04-29-2020, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
No wonder liberals were worked up over Trump using the word disinfectant in a sentence. It is likely to wipe out many of their voters. lol

They say Trump's anti-science but if he uses HCQ or disinfectant in a sentence, they gobble down Clorox or aquarium cleaner.
In this case, the Trump voter died.

Old 04-29-2020, 03:05 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,791,579 times
Police say this isn't a homicide investigation.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...icide-n1195591

Old 04-29-2020, 03:07 PM

29,792 posts, read 24,876,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
You elected one that has dementia and you don't seem to have a problem with that.

I thought Russia elected him? Isn't that also what you expect people to be stupid enough to believe?

Old 04-29-2020, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I thought Russia elected him? Isn't that also what you expect people to be stupid enough to believe?
Russia helped but you did the voting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies