Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2020, 10:51 PM

29,808 posts, read 24,885,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
I don't think this is true. perhaps for north korea, but not china.

You're free to disagree, but you're certainly not going to change my mind. I don't live under a rock. I've seen enough of this world to know and understand how it works, and it's no secrete how the CCP operates.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2020, 11:04 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,521,102 times
Quote:
sure, as long as you gave it a shot.

what was the issue with it? WHO stated there's no clear evidence. in scientific experiments, you always have to wait for repeatable evidence before coming to a conclusion.
the addendum was that they stated "[human to human] transmission is always a concern with respiratory illnesses". this is the part that gets left out from all the posts I see.
Yes, they lied. At the time they said that, they knew it was transmitted human to human. They knew in December. The attached fully referenced time line provides details.
https://www.nationalreview.com/the-m...astating-lies/

Old 04-29-2020, 11:19 PM

3,771 posts, read 1,522,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
read this and get back to me...........
https://qz.com/90764/what-happened-t...are-protester/
that happened 30 years ago. i'm talking about today, or at least this century.

Old 04-29-2020, 11:33 PM

Quote:
that happened 30 years ago. i'm talking about today, or at least this century.

Ahh... So now we are expected to believe the commies are suddenly the good guys today. It's a good thing I didn't waste any time watching your hand selected videos.

Old 04-30-2020, 01:24 AM

6,340 posts, read 2,891,514 times
Quote:
pretty much the response I expect to get. that guy is a canadian if you bothered to watch, or just read the first line in my post.
Quote:
a canadian living in China
Saying what the Chinese want him to say.

Old 04-30-2020, 01:44 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,643,154 times
China !!!

That's all that needs to be said by those who know how China operates !!!

China !!!

Old 04-30-2020, 02:34 AM

4,896 posts, read 2,053,213 times
Americans, Latin America, Western Europeans, Most of Asia, Oceania and now the Africans are waking up to all the CCP’s bullsheet.

Seriously, who would believe Chinese propaganda, as being the truth? The answer is; A) Somebody being paid or profiting in some way. Or B) A very gullible person who isn't a “free thinker,” but simply a follower.

China messed up big time and in the end, will pay a high price for her carelessness during this pandemic. Suing China isn’t going to happen, BUT!! There will be a serious de-investment by the major global economies... US, EU, Japan and South Korea, in the coming years.

If China would have just fessed up to her mistakes back in December/January AND asked for real help from the global community... Which goes against all CCP’s policies... They would have came out as heroes, not zeroes.

Not only did China sink their own economy, they destroyed the possibility of a “Global Community,” by showing how ONE country can sink the “Global Economy” with one coverup... The Globalist vision is now basically on the back burner for the foreseeable future.

Old 04-30-2020, 04:23 AM

14,216 posts, read 4,587,380 times
Quote:
sure, as long as you gave it a shot.

what was the issue with it? WHO stated there's no clear evidence. in scientific experiments, you always have to wait for repeatable evidence before coming to a conclusion.
the addendum was that they stated "[human to human] transmission is always a concern with respiratory illnesses". this is the part that gets left out from all the posts I see.
WHO stated there is no clear evidence based on words of Chinese authorities. Given China’s history of slow respond and cover up to new emerging virus (SARS rings any bell), who actually is going to trust them, well, WHO did.

WHO is a Chineses puppet.

Here is proof
https://mobile.twitter.com/WHO/statu...427761152?s=20

Old 04-30-2020, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
WHO stated there is no clear evidence based on words of Chinese authorities. Given China’s history of slow respond and cover up to new emerging virus (SARS rings any bell), who actually is going to trust them, well, WHO did.

WHO is a Chineses puppet.

Here is proof
https://mobile.twitter.com/WHO/statu...427761152?s=20

If one wants a timely response from China, they are going to have to talk smack about the CPP. That seems to get their attention real quick. If you live in China and say the wrong thing on WeChat, they just might show up at your door and have a not so friendly conversion... And if you aren't extra polite and respectful of authority... Well, you know what they say over in those parts of the world... The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.

Notice the doctor that tried to warn the world of the virus, and was later arrested for it, is no longer with us anymore. Convenient. And the world dare not question any of it.

Old 04-30-2020, 05:16 AM

16,028 posts, read 6,834,833 times
Like it or hate it,the following is only my opinion:

A Canadian living in China was all I needed to hear. He says the wrong thing and will never be heard from again........

Excerpt: I don't know why our business leaders continue to sell our nation out to the CCP.

Response: America as well as other nations are too intertwined. Striking the hammer would only deal a great blow to economies
dependent on China goods. A slow retreat to different trading partners as well bringing industry back home is key to a successful nation.
Being energy independent was the greatest step for America in securing economic advantage. Now its securing amenities to all its citizens
which can be accomplished by the end of this generations giving rise once again to our Great Country of the people and for the people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies