Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2020, 11:08 AM

14,183 posts, read 4,555,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
The Democrats have only two options:
Abandon the entire #metoo movement, ditch the "believe all women" and "why would she lie about something like this??" rhetoric, and never do what you did to Clarence Thomas and Brett Kavanaugh ever ever ever again.
Dump Joe Biden and just deal with the ensuing chaos. It's the result of your own witch hunt. Dems can't blame anyone but themselves on this.

The standard should be innocent until proven guilty. The Democrats ditched that standard in their efforts to grab up political power. Now it's biting them in the ass.
I posted something similar to this almost 2 years ago when the democrats were going after Kavanaugh. The **** they were doing to Kavanaugh will come back and bite them in the ass.....unless they only elect their nominees from a virgin chorus choirboy with zero scandals.

I was right

Old 04-30-2020, 11:15 AM

19,512 posts, read 12,138,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I basically agree, but to be fair minded, there is no proof at this point that he actually did rape that woman. It's still a he said she said situation. I will add that her statements and actions are more inline and appear more legit than Ford's did.
They both seem equally wacky.

Old 04-30-2020, 11:23 AM

2,102 posts, read 998,004 times
C'mon Man - it was just a finger-bang!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72If8Npxbcc

C'mon Man!

Old 04-30-2020, 11:29 AM

52,062 posts, read 52,491,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessxwrites89 View Post
As much as I hate Trump, Joe Biden is just as bad as Trump. They're both rapists and Joe Biden should be held in the same regard as Trump. Is it the generation they were born into? Maybe, but maybe it's their privilege too.

As someone who has survived assault, he needs to be investigated and if possible, replaced by another candidate.
This is the second or third time that someone has said that Trump has raped or assaulted someone, other then the grab them by the P comments he made.

Is there any credible real provable story that he raped someone?? I heard that during his divorce from one of his wives' that she made some kind of allegation that he raped her, but later recanted it and they were also going through a divorce, so stuff gets ugly during those times and are subject to more scrutiny.

I'm not defending trump, I'm just more interested in people not casually throwing around some of the most awful accusations without it being true. Rape is a very vile and extremely ugly thing, accusations shouldn't thrown around lightly.

Same goes with the incessant racism cries, more often then not they are false and made up.

Old 04-30-2020, 11:38 AM

28,355 posts, read 16,327,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessxwrites89 View Post
As much as I hate Trump, Joe Biden is just as bad as Trump. They're both rapists and Joe Biden should be held in the same regard as Trump. Is it the generation they were born into? Maybe, but maybe it's their privilege too.

As someone who has survived assault, he needs to be investigated and if possible, replaced by another candidate.
I'm sorry for what you had to go through.

However, you think Biden should be replaced based solely on the accusation of assault? Is that what you're saying?

Old 04-30-2020, 11:39 AM

28,355 posts, read 16,327,736 times
Quote:
This is the second or third time that someone has said that Trump has raped or assaulted someone, other then the grab them by the P comments he made.

Is there any credible real provable story that he raped someone?? I heard that during his divorce from one of his wives' that she made some kind of allegation that he raped her, but later recanted it and they were also going through a divorce, so stuff gets ugly during those times and are subject to more scrutiny.

I'm not defending trump, I'm just more interested in people not casually throwing around some of the most awful accusations without it being true. Rape is a very vile and extremely ugly thing, accusations shouldn't thrown around lightly.

Same goes with the incessant racism cries, more often then not they are false and made up.

E Jean Carroll's story is as credible as Ms. Reade's.

Old 04-30-2020, 11:43 AM

339 posts, read 126,968 times
This is such a typical Democrat double standard. They're all out in the media, including many prominent women, saying they're satisfied with Biden's response on this and there shouldn't be any investigations. Then they go on to point at Biden's history with Women's issues - so nothing to see here forks.

So they are satisfied with Biden's response concerning these rape allegations? "Biden, however, has not personally said anything about the accusation, relying instead on his campaign to deny it. FNQ"

This may be the worst double standard ever.

Old 04-30-2020, 11:52 AM

52,062 posts, read 52,491,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
E Jean Carroll's story is as credible as Ms. Reade's.
Never heard of E Jean Carroll. That's how much coverage it's gotten, Why was this not dragged out by the main scream media during 2016 campaign?

Trump may have done something, I don't know, not defending him, I'm just wondering why now, with all of the media rage at trump how are we just now hearing this??

Old 04-30-2020, 12:02 PM

19,512 posts, read 12,138,307 times
Quote:
Never heard of E Jean Carroll. That's how much coverage it's gotten, Why was this not dragged out by the main scream media during 2016 campaign?

Trump may have done something, I don't know, not defending him, I'm just wondering why now, with all of the media rage at trump how are we just now hearing this??
She called rape "sexy" on Anderson Cooper and got cut off. She got fired from her job at a women's magazine and blamed Trump.

Old 04-30-2020, 12:07 PM

8,350 posts, read 4,335,381 times
Probably not, but if you shove it in peoples face enough, maybe some will believe it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.