Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2020, 12:17 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,665,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Certainly a presidential candidate rises above a Supreme Court Justice in the requirement for fully character vetting?

doubtful.. the DNC is more powerful than the FBI these days, haven't you noticed?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2020, 05:49 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,062,579 times
Clever response. I repped you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
doubtful.. the DNC is more powerful than the FBI these days, haven't you noticed?

Old 05-02-2020, 06:16 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
There is just something different about this. Biden did this alleged act as a Senator. Trump was a private citizen that may or may not have done what the women claimed. There is a difference with coercing someone into something and pushing them up against a wall and putting your hand down their pants.

If the rich playboy Trump is guilty it is wrong. If Biden is guilty he violated the public trust of his office.

What Biden allegedly did is the same as when a Priest is caught diddling his alter boy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Trying rate the wrongfulness of sexual assault based on whether the person was employed by the government or not at the time is beyond moronic, even for you.

Never understood the thought process behind the rich guy rape allegation if simply cashing in on a chance encounter isn't the motive.

Rich and or famous guys have women throwing themselves at them all the time.

Yet, we still have rape allegations, offered without any proof or even a motive, against men for whom sex is always available.

So did playboy Trump feel up a woman he had never met before and probably didn't know her name?

I'd be surprised if he hasn't.

Is that rape?

Unless she screamed rape and pushed him away when it happened, I don't believe the claims made 20 years later when he's running for president.

As for Biden, he probably did get his pinky stinky, but there is also likely to be a lot more to the story than Biden decided to pin her against a wall and shove his fingers in her *****.

Old 05-02-2020, 02:09 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,062,579 times
Thumbs down Politico now asking about the Joe U of Delaware Files

What is Biden hiding, with the fake toward the senate files - and the U of Delaware files don't have personnel files?

Do tell?
Quote:
During Friday’s interview, Brzezinski pressed Biden to call on the University of Delaware to release his work papers just in case Reade’s complaint was there, rather than at the National Archives. Biden declined, saying the university wouldn’t have any personnel-related documents. He noted that it would have sensitive records of his private talks with foreign heads of state and high-level discussions on policy and legislation.

“The idea that they would all be made public while I was running for public office — they could be really taken out of context,” Biden said, bemoaning it would “be fodder in a campaign.”
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...mplaint-229838

Old 05-02-2020, 02:15 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,016,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Certainly a presidential candidate rises above a Supreme Court Justice in the requirement for fully character vetting?
No. Different process. The voters don’t vote for the Supreme Court, hence the vetting process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
There is just something different about this. Biden did this alleged act as a Senator. Trump was a private citizen that may or may not have done what the women claimed. There is a difference with coercing someone into something and pushing them up against a wall and putting your hand down their pants.

If the rich playboy Trump is guilty it is wrong. If Biden is guilty he violated the public trust of his office.

What Biden allegedly did is the same as when a Priest is caught diddling his alter boy.
There’s zero difference between the two and your line of thinking is disgusting and a part of the problem.

Old 05-02-2020, 04:57 PM

256 posts, read 87,088 times
The AP has reported that Tara Reade is now saying that the report she filed with a congressional personnel office did not explicitly accuse Biden of sexual assault or harassment. “I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. Sounds like a case of he said/nut job who wants her 15 minutes of fame said.

Also, Biden was fully vetted in 2008 & 2012 when he ran for VP.

https://apnews.com/aec7beb03e9e0e0e6...ource=Facebook

Old 05-02-2020, 05:03 PM

256 posts, read 87,088 times
The AP has reported that Tara Reade is now saying that the report she filed with a congressional personnel office did not explicitly accuse Biden of sexual assault or harassment. “I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. Sounds like a case of he said/nut job who wants her 15 minutes of fame said.

Also, Biden was fully vetted when he ran for VP in 2008 & 2012.

Old 05-02-2020, 05:08 PM

13,684 posts, read 9,006,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaefer687 View Post

Also, Biden was fully vetted when he ran for VP in 2008 & 2012.

And I just read that she then said that, no, she never did file a report.

She also cancelled a planned interview with Chris Wallace.

This does not mean she is being untruthful.

But it does raise an eyebrow.

Old 05-02-2020, 05:10 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,878,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCard~ View Post
LMAO... THE TRUMP/REPUBLICANS NEED MOVE ON, THEY'VE LOST THEIR HIGHER MORAL GROUND ONCE THEY VOTED IN, AND TURNED A BLIND EYE TO TRUMP XXXXX GRABBING: Other Sexual doings: TRUMP SEXUAL ASSAULT LIST 23 women and RAPE of a child, and his daughter Ivanka, who Trump made very clear he wants to nail! ..." TRUMP ASKED: Is it wrong to be more sexual attractive to your own daughter, than your wife? "Ivanka WAS 13 THEN".... TRUMP LIST IS A MILE LONG! Trump followers are hypocrite! MOST LIKELY: TRUMP PAID THIS WOMAN TO LIE! TRUMP LET US SEE YOUR TAX RETURNS....ALL OF EM! WHAT YOU HIDING!

Some people need to read a list and have a sources for Donald's actions.

Accusations filed in court against Trump

Ivana Trump (1989)
Jill Harth (1992)
E. Jean Carroll (1995 or 1996)
Summer Zervos (2007)
Alva Johnson (2019)

Public allegations since 2016

Kristin Anderson (1990s)
Lisa Boyne (1996)
Cathy Heller (1997)
Temple Taggart McDowell (1997)
Karena Virginia (1998)
Karen Johnson (early 2000s)
Mindy McGillivray (2003)
Jennifer Murphy (2005)
Rachel Crooks (2005)
Natasha Stoynoff (2005)
Juliet Huddy (2005 or 2006)
Jessica Drake (2006)
Ninni Laaksonen (2006)
Cassandra Searles (2013)

Pageant dressing room visits
Mariah Billado, Victoria Hughes, and three other Miss Teen USA contestants (1997)
Bridget Sullivan (2000)
Tasha Dixon (2001)
Unnamed contestants (2001)
Samantha Holvey (2006)

And don’t forget there are some not listed who have signed a NDA and were paid off by Trump to keep quiet. Nothing like writing a check to cover your butt - right Donald?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/list...ry?id=51956410
https://www.businessinsider.com/wome...t-list-2017-12

Old 05-02-2020, 06:27 PM

17,790 posts, read 13,682,006 times
Question: If Biden is investigated and cleared will he be "appointed" to the presidency?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies