Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2020, 02:00 PM

10,765 posts, read 4,349,095 times

Advertisements

https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan/stat...94802462461953
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2020, 02:09 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,414,967 times
She has far more credibility and evidence than Ford, did, yet the media and Democrats are basically silent, dismissive, or even hostile towards, Reade.

Old 05-09-2020, 02:14 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyVW55 View Post
I think what really, really troubles me about Tara Reade are two things: her ever-changing (and recently changed) story and her Twitter/Putin comments that she attempted to scrub from the internet. Oh and her Twitter "tick tock" remark.
And yet, the standards set with Christine Blassey-Ford and Brett Kavanaugh still apply:

Believe all women.

Blassey-Ford got caught lying about being terrified of flying. She didn't know where the attack happened, how she got there, how she got home or even what year it was. All of his other accusers bailed on their stories pretty quickly. But based on the standards set by the Democrats, Kavanaugh was still unworthy of being confirmed as Supreme Court Justice.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Old 05-09-2020, 02:17 PM

2,450 posts, read 973,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Yes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DQv6T8cgu3Y

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...think-it-makes

https://www.the daily beast.com/bill-maher-blames-social-justice-warriors-for-kavanaugh-confirmation
THE Kavanaugh CHARGES WERE NEVER REAL! The best the Democrats could do was go back to a 16-year-olds yearbook and try to pin excessive beer drinking and throwing up on him. They used a mentally unstable woman who's memory is worse than an end-stage Alzheimers patient. Her memory was so bad in fact all the people whose names she pulled out of a hat to back her story had no clue what she was babbleing about.

The Reade allegations are at least plausible, and there doesn't seem to be wrong with her memory or anyone else that she told. Including her own mother who called into Larry Kings nationally televised TV show on CNN.

That being said, I have said this at the very beginning and will continue to say it. Reade had decades to air her allegations. They should have no bearing on this election cycle, other to show what hypocrites the Democrats are. That is enough to boot them from office and re-elect Trump. This has less to do with Biden, and more to do with dismantling a corrupt power National power structure.

Wait till the fall and the Epstein connections to prominent Democrats starts getting dragged around like a fishing net picking up everyone in its wake.

Old 05-09-2020, 02:18 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Rose McGowan is a true believer. One of the very very very few, as it turns out.

Everyone else seems to be playing the, "Rules for thee but not for me." game.

Old 05-09-2020, 02:20 PM

2,861 posts, read 3,851,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Put them both on a lie detector and see what happens.

I do think it is rather ironic that at times Uncle Joe can't remember where he is or the names of his kids but he can remember with precise clarity that nothing happened between him and Reade 30+ years ago?

The sad thing is that Biden could be a predatory rapist and child molester and there are those on the Left that hate Trump so much that they would still vote for him.

If true Trump was a clod of a millionaire playboy but Biden the senator violated the public trust. Biden is more like a priest that diddled the alter boy.
News last night said she agreed to take the lie detector IF Ol' Joe also takes it.

What are the chances?

Old 05-09-2020, 02:31 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,434,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
A

Republicans, non-partisans like me, Libertarians and your true believer SJW types all want to see the Democrats live up to the standards they set for others. (The SJW's actually still believe in the impossible standard of proving a negative, the rest are just sitting back smiling and saying, "Okay, let's see you live up to your own BS.") If you can't pass your own test, then you're liars and hypocrites.
Yeah this is the only point that bothers me.Most of this stuff can't be proven,[or disproven],decades later but when a republican is involved it turns into a full blown media feeding frenzy of talking heads/sjws/and democrat politicians screaming nonstop 24/7 only to transition from a cacophony to crickets when a democrat is accused of something similar a short time later.

Shortly after the Kavanaugh fiasco two separate women accused Virginias Lt Governor of rape and the legislature declined to even have hearings about it,it was barely discussed in the press or on here......people were more worried that Virginias Governor had worn blackface at a frat party 40+ years ago.The Lt Governor is intending to run for Governor next time.....we'll see how that works out.

Democrats cared about Clarence Thomas but shrugged about Bill Clinton.They shrugged about Bill Clinton but get all excised about Donald Trump.

I don't know how much of any of these stories are true.I'm sure some are,some aren't,and for many the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

In 2016 voters had a choice between a serial philanderer,accused of improper behavior and a woman who is married to and has enabled and defended for decades a serial philanderer accused of improper behavior.Looks like in 2020 neither side will be able to claim the moral high ground either.

Old 05-12-2020, 08:05 AM

Arrow Tara Reade on polygraphs- "I will take one if Joe Biden takes one" -Should Biden agree to this?

38:18- "But what kind of precedent does that set for survivors of violence?.....Does that mean we're presumed guilty, and we all have to take polygraphs?.....So I'm just putting it out there.....So I will take one if Joe Biden takes one"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HeZiKvOA0o

Old 05-12-2020, 08:09 AM

I'd be curious to see who will conduct the polygraph, and whether or not they'll agree on the 3rd party.
Maybe do it with multiple 3rd parties.

Old 05-12-2020, 08:09 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,334 times
Yes.

But we all know he won't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies