Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2020, 09:02 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
He said "they let you".......Meaning he wasn't doing it against their will.

Sort of an important distinction that the Left purposefully and continuously ignores when they take that quote out of context.

The little girls that Biden is on camera feeling up can't give consent and many are obviously visually uncomfortable with his touchy-feely antics.

And if Pedo-Joe is willing to do that ON VIDEO ......

Imagine what he'd do off camera or behind closed doors.

Indeed.

Old 05-04-2020, 09:06 AM

6,820 posts, read 14,032,189 times
I'm amazed at how folks call out the actions of one candidate while defending the actions of the other. It's truly mind boggling.

Old 05-04-2020, 09:07 AM

14,226 posts, read 4,592,230 times
I find it funny that the democrats/MSM/#metoo/#believeallwomen have no problems throwing Trump through the ringer for the things he said or did when he was a CIVILIAN-billionaire-reality-TV-star-playboy Mr Trump; or what Kavanaugh (allegedly) did when he was a 17 year old HIGH SCHOOL senior.

BUT democrats/MSM/metoo/believeallwomen overlook what Biden (allegedly) did when he fingered one of his female staffers when he was a UNITED STATES SENATOR or sniffing/touching little girls hair when he was a UNITED STATES VICE PRESIDENT

Old 05-04-2020, 09:10 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
First off, I won't be voting for Joe or any Democrat. That being said, I don't think he's a pedophile. I think he has zero clue about personal boundaries and is just one of those overly, to the point of being extreme touchy feely type of people. This doesn't make it right and he should be told about it.

Maybe he should have changed his campaign slogan to " when was the last time you've had a sloppy Joe ?" Lol !

I worked with an engineer from South Korea a couple of years ago. He was a solid engineer and a really nice guy, but was the same way. Just way to close and touchy. He had me squirming in my skin a few times, because I am the opposite...I like social distancing long before this pandemic hit.

Old 05-04-2020, 09:13 AM

10,066 posts, read 14,439,885 times
I'm thinking if these sexual predator allegations against Joe, have some official filed documents come up from that era within the next few weeks, Joe's campaign may be over.

How can the Democrats nominate a guy who allegedly forced himself onto a staffer unwanted ?

The Democrats see that the Biden candidacy is literally sinking right before their eyes.

Add in Ukrainian corruption, failing mental capacity, and an old guy with 50 years in the DC swamp, and Biden is worst of the worst.

I think Biden goes and Sanders or someone else, steps in.

Old 05-04-2020, 09:25 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,557,261 times
There's no defense for Biden that doesn't include comments about Trump....that says about all you need to hear about it.

Biden is a creepy old man who has been perving on women and little girls for decades in public and likely even worse behind closed doors. On top of that, he has a history of selling his office to personally enrich family members.....AND he's clearly suffering mental decline from a dementia-like condition.

Biden's history is indefensible, but the DNC has demanded their partisans fall in line behind them, and they'll do as they are commanded by their master.

Outside of those blind DNC partisans however, well, Biden's in trouble.

Old 05-04-2020, 09:29 AM

1,485 posts, read 954,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
I know one thing for sure. These two candidates for president are both the worst possible options in our nations history...........
I don't like Trump. But we need someone to keep the dems at bay if not stop them completely. Trump is the lesser of the 2 evils.

Old 05-04-2020, 09:30 AM

11,345 posts, read 16,702,711 times
This is not normal.

The man is a perv.

Old 05-04-2020, 09:34 AM

5,981 posts, read 2,235,359 times
These Biden post are quaint, reminds me of the days before Trump. Sorry but those days are over and this election is solely based on one question: DO you want to give Trump 4 more years. It’s a simple question and a easy yes or no for many most people following politics.

Trump is an incumbent President so this is not 2016. Biden could shoot someone by November and people won’t care. It’s simply do you like the current direction or want a change, that’s it.

Old 05-04-2020, 09:37 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,087,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Trump admitted to grabbing women by the crotch.

Are we supposed to forget that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
What an explanation.

His exact quote is "when you're rich, they just let you"

Consent is consent.

Why these women consent (because he's rich) is irrelevant.

Yes, he also said he doesn't ask.......

But how many times have you actually asked for verbal consent before "grabbing" someone in that way?.

Or was the consent just obviously given?

If you actually have to ask your partner first.........

"Honey, do I have your consent to touch your genitals in an amorous fashion?"

You must be a barrel of fun.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies