Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2020, 03:43 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The OP is from our pro-CCP poster.

Not the same and you know it OP... which is why you are on the offensive in putting out alternative viewpoints.

Sorry - it started in Wuhan. They initially blamed it on the food market.

Jan. 2020 - China reports first death from new type of coronavirus

The Wuhan Municipal Health Commission said seven other people were in critical condition among a total of 41 who were suffering from pneumonia caused by a "preliminarily determined new type of coronavirus" as of Friday.

The patient who died was identified as a 61-year-old man who had been hospitalised after suffering shortness of breath and severe pneumonia. The commission said the man, who died Thursday, also suffered from abdominal tumors and chronic liver disease and had been a frequent customer at a food market on Wuhan's outskirts linked to the majority of cases.
the fish is desperate to put this one on the USA. i wonder how much the CCP pays him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyVW55 View Post
Or, he just picked it up in the Feb/March timeframe and was asymptomatic.
right. antibody-positive only shows he was exposed at least 2 weeks prior to testing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2020, 03:50 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Haha... my post is totally relevant. Are you kidding me?

It's not the same. I posted nothing from anyone else's thread that I am aware of.

Yes, of course - it started in December. I do think the initial cases of THIS virus were all associated with Wuhan, China.
Actually they think it started in September and the Wuhan strain is 2nd generation. There are older, 1st generation strains found in Southern China, and the initial US infections were 1st generation strain, so it seems it spread from Southern China to other countries like US and to other parts of China like Wuhan.

Old 05-04-2020, 03:51 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,145 times
How does he know it was Covid lol.

Old 05-04-2020, 03:56 PM

39,222 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Actually they think it started in September and the Wuhan strain is 2nd generation. There are older, 1st generation strains found in Southern China, and the initial US infections were 1st generation strain, so it seems it spread from Southern China to other countries like US and to other parts of China like Wuhan.
This actually makes sense.

Old 05-04-2020, 04:00 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
This actually makes sense.
It doesn't make sense. No one is saying this, except maybe some crackpots he found on youtube. You just quoted some random nutjob on the internet.

Old 05-04-2020, 04:01 PM

39,222 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
It doesn't make sense. No one is saying this, except maybe some crackpots he found on youtube. You just quoted some random nutjob on the internet.
hmm, I am not an expert, I guess you are. Common sense tells me that a random poster (like you) uses language like nutjob or crackpots to describe somebody should never be taken seriously, especially when that random poster (like you) has no valid counter argument besides personal attack.

Old 05-04-2020, 04:16 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,372,422 times
Default NJ mayor says he got COVID-19 last November

Given NJ Major makes such a suggestion..One wonders IF he allowed himself to be tested for "Antibodies"?? If s confirmed accurate test can prove this ,it would solitify the notion Covid-19 was actually in US prior to POTUS acknowledging it long before " Mid-March" ( after Congress could benefit by trading and defunding of Shares in order to profit!! Those that did profit ( both sides) , Should come forward with their "Classified Info that enabled that!!

IF in fact NJ Major is proof positive that he actually has said antibodies consistent with his declaration~~ pretty well tells the TALE!! Hiding by WH/Senate KNEW about it and did NADDA to prepare.. until they cashed in personally!! Anyone want to bet DJT cashed in big time?? pushing for " funds to give $$ to Corporations that they deemed important to THEM/HIM???

At this point, eventually, the truth will get exposed!! American press will EXPOSE "Wrong doings" and the Voter's will hold the "Opportunists" to account come Nov/2020!!

Old 05-04-2020, 06:06 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,705,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
Actually I had a fever in January too, which has been rare for me in recent years. However, my symptoms reduced in just one day, and I fully recovered in week.

-------------------------------------
Belleville Mayor Michael Melham said he has tested positive for coronavirus antibodies, adding that he believes he was sick with the virus in November — more than a month before doctors in China first reported cases of the new disease.

Melham said he was sick toward the end of November and suffered from chills, hallucinations and a "skyrocketing temperature" after he left the League of Municipalities Conference in Atlantic City.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/ne...es/3057925001/
Many stories like this. A women at my wife’s job tested positive for the antibodies. She was really sick with what is now known to be COVID19 like symptoms in early December. She was sick for a month and her whole family got sick. My wife ended up getting sick, plus I got sick in a way that I have never experienced before. Super tired and fatigued wit he breathing problems....all of a sudden hit me.

I don’t know what is true and I will never know. I am starting to believe, however, that it, the virus, originated in the US. It was here before reported in a China. The US did not want to take the blame for it, because it would hurt our global standing and reputation. This is why, I believe, they tested as few people as possible early on and restricted test to those who were really sick and who had travelled to China or had close contact with those who did. By doing that, all the people tested would be linked to China. Had they opened up testing more broadly, then they would have likely found people infected that could not be linked to China or foreign travel. Keep in mind the there was a test that other countries were using, but we rejected using it until the cdc created its own, weeks later. They were hell bent not to find any infected people that could not be traced ultimately to China. I don’t like China, because of their treatment of black peoples. However, they are getting shafted over this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies