Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2020, 09:19 AM

11,778 posts, read 5,789,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yea, sure you do Your big brother maybe?

The only people who are offended, or are being told to act offended, by social distancing are the right wingers who storm State capitols with AR15s or assault park rangers.

He probably screamed "hail Trump" as he did it.
You are making a lot of assumptions that you can't prove. I already countered someone else with the same min set with multiple links of liberals, antivaxers ect that are protesting.

Quit using these articles in a political context because you feel they serve your agenda. You lose a lot of points with we moderates and why we distance ourselves from Democrats like you.

Old 05-05-2020, 09:20 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,544,409 times
Quote:
Clearly we hang out in different circles......

Are these certified homosexual friends of yours storming government buildings with AR15s?

Yes, there are many people from all walks of life opposed to them, but not everyone storms buildings or push people off bridges.

No hyperbole here, folks. Move along.

Old 05-05-2020, 09:20 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,780,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Both violated.

Goon had no right to use his fantasy power to impede on Badger's good time.

Badger had no right to push goon. It wasn't self-defense. He should have just ignored/walked away from goon.
You say impede I say advise. Either way both you and frank seem to get a little furry on your beliefs when push comes to shove.

See what i did there.

Old 05-05-2020, 09:26 AM

14,945 posts, read 12,139,254 times
Quote:
Yea, sure you do Your big brother maybe?

The only people who are offended, or are being told to act offended, by social distancing are the right wingers who storm State capitols with AR15s or assault park rangers.

He probably screamed "hail Trump" as he did it.
It's a reasonable question, so I'll repeat it. You know the political beliefs of this person how? There is nothing on either your linked video or article that mentions anything other than the incident. Nothing about the guy's politics.

Your personal attack on the other poster in lieu of any reasonable answer only shows your inability to back up your ASSumptions, or even to carry on a civil discussion. Does nothing for your credibility.

Though it IS typical of many of your posts. So no surprise, I guess.....

Old 05-05-2020, 09:35 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Quit using these articles in a political context because you feel they serve your agenda. You lose a lot of points with we moderates and why we distance ourselves from Democrats like you.
I am not a Democrat and have no issues with your distancing yourself from them, or anyone else.

It would benefit you to make up your own mind about issues as opposed to letting other peoples views or comments influence your position

14,945 posts, read 12,139,254 times
Quote:
I did answer it. It is not my fault it went over your head. I assume he is right winger since the only people who have been offended by the social distancing (which they have been schooled to call "left wing tyranny"), have been right wingers.

And no, I am not buying your "I live in Austin, so I know him". Over 2 million people live in Austin, so I very much doubt you know everyone.

But who knows, maybe the leftists are joining the alt-right in this nonsense. It would be surprising, but who knows.
Ok, so you admit your characterization of the guy's politics were entirely an ASSumption, based on your equally unfounded assumption that only "alt-righters" are "offended by social distancing". Based on nothing but that sick hate in you for anything or anyone who doesn't march in lockstep with your political perspectives.

8,518 posts, read 3,754,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
The ranger is the aggressor.
OK. LIST OF PEOPLE TRUMPSTERS HATE.

1. Blacks
2. Latinos
3. Liberals
4. Democrats
5. Doctors
6. Reporters
7. Asians
8. Law enforcement

Is there anyone I forgot? Since we are now ok with people assaulting police officers who are trying to save lives. I recall a video where water was poured on police officer by black people. The comments were MUCH different. Why is that?

Old 05-05-2020, 09:38 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Yes, there are many people from all walks of life opposed to them, but not everyone storms buildings or push people off bridges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
No hyperbole here, folks. Move along.
What do you call a wooden structure which creates a pathway over a body of water? Some of us call them bridges, but maybe you have a more politically correct word.

Old 05-05-2020, 09:38 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,754,656 times
You guys are attacking Finn for doing the very same thing all of you do in your posts.

Old 05-05-2020, 09:40 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,544,409 times
Quote:
What do you call a wooden structure which creates a pathway over a body of water? Some of us call them bridges, but maybe you have a more politically correct word.

Dock.

But if being outraged about RWNJ's hurling people off of bridges helps you sleep at night, well.............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies