Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2020, 08:16 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
You have four or five Austinites in this thread telling Finn how utterly full of it he/she is yet Finn is still hanging on to these silly ideas. And complaining about personal attacks, when he/she wrote the very first one in this thread. lol.
Yes, of course, and everyone believes that all of you personally know this guy. After all, everyone know lives in a metro area of 2 million surely know each other

Old 05-05-2020, 08:17 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, of course, and everyone believes that all of you personally know this guy. After all, everyone know lives in a metro area of 2 million surely know each other
Are you saying he's a liar? Isn't that a TOS violation according to you

Old 05-05-2020, 08:18 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Keep windmilling. It’s entertaining.

Old 05-05-2020, 08:18 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,845 times
Quote:
There is a chance that atx knows of this guy. But, why not fill us in? I will always take first hand info over second or third party reporting.

Old 05-05-2020, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
and according to Finn, if you heard someone robbing a 7/11, that robber must be black
According to me? No, not true. Please don't project your thoughts on me

Old 05-05-2020, 08:20 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
The only people who are offended, or are being told to act offended, by social distancing are the right wingers who storm State capitols with AR15s or assault park rangers.
That's patently false on its face.

Austin is the deep blue enclave of Texas. Statistically speaking, it's much more likely that you'd identify with his politics than I would.

As for your comment above, earning a living isn't a partisan issue. Stop trying to make it one. People - of all political stripes - want to get back to work.

My respect for you, what little I had, was just taken down another notch by your decision to create this thread using the language you did. If this weren't c-d, I'd have some additional words for you as well.

Stop being part of the problem and start being part of the solution.

Old 05-05-2020, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Are you saying he's a liar? Isn't that a TOS violation according to you
I am pretty sure ATC Wahinie is female.

No, I did not call her anything, I am just saying I do not believe her, especially now that she suggested that there are 5 other people on this thread who all know him because they live in Austin, a metro area of 2 million people.

Old 05-05-2020, 08:22 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,558,130 times
Quote:
LOL, doubling down on ignorance is not a good look kid.

In many respects, Austin is a small town....it's why I couldn't live there longer than I did.

I know you want to push your political narrative, but in this instance, you are just making yourself look bad.

Old 05-05-2020, 08:24 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
I am pretty sure ATC Wahinie is female.

No, I did not call her anything, I am just saying I do not believe her, especially now that she suggested that there are 5 other people on this thread who all know him because they live in Austin, a metro area of 2 million people.
I never stated nor suggested that other people here know him personally. You continue to falsify the actual content of this conversation as if nobody can read for themselves. You just can’t let go.

Old 05-05-2020, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
As for your comment above, earning a living isn't a partisan issue. Stop trying to make it one. People - of all political stripes - want to get back to work.
Your claim is not true, since I never said earning a living partisan issue. Why would you say that? I said that so far the protesters have been right wingers, and that is fact. They are also running around claiming "the left" wants the country to stay closed to hurt Trump. Its nonsense.

Vast majority of people in shut-down areas are waiting for States to re-open, knowing that by the end of this week, 40 States will be re-opened, at least partially.

Its only a few days away, so why grab your gun and storm government buildings? Why bring a gun at all. Yes, they are right wingers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies