Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2020, 09:43 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Whistleblower: Trump Ignored Dire Covid Warnings Back in January
Another whistleblower??? When we puzzle out the identity of the man or woman and realize that they're actually a Democrat activist, how long can we expect till all posts on Facebook will be instantly deleted for mentioning the new "He/She who must not be named"?

Government isn't a perfect thing. Sometimes you take the wrong path because it seems to be the right one at the time. Hindsight is always 20/20. If we look back on Democrat reactions to the CCP Virus, it's pretty obvious that for everything Trump did wrong, they'd have done even worse "because racism/xenophobia/politeness."

Old 05-06-2020, 10:09 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,586,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Another whistleblower??? When we puzzle out the identity of the man or woman and realize that they're actually a Democrat activist, how long can we expect till all posts on Facebook will be instantly deleted for mentioning the new "He/She who must not be named"?

Government isn't a perfect thing. Sometimes you take the wrong path because it seems to be the right one at the time. Hindsight is always 20/20. If we look back on Democrat reactions to the CCP Virus, it's pretty obvious that for everything Trump did wrong, they'd have done even worse "because racism/xenophobia/politeness."
Its funny how Trump hires people, they see how the government is being managed, they file and oversight complaint, and then all of a sudden they must be Democratic activists. I guess that should leave you pondering why Trump hires so many Democratic activists, no?

Old 05-06-2020, 10:17 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Its funny how Trump hires people, they see how the government is being managed, they file and oversight complaint, and then all of a sudden they must be Democratic activists. I guess that should leave you pondering why Trump hires so many Democratic activists, no?
Eric Ciarmella was a hardcore partisan Democrat. There wasn't an ounce of impartiality in the man.

Naturally, because he's "on my team" the Democrats saw him as the purest receptacle of truth and will elevate him to sainthood in their blue cult religion just as soon as Americans are allowed to speak his name again.

Christine Blassey-Ford was another case. Long history as a Lefty activist, but she gains instant credibility because she's fighting for the right team.

What if we did something absolutely crazy like giving any given POTUS the benefit of the doubt until it can be clearly demonstrated that they acted maliciously or stupidly? Neither side seems to be able to manage to do that much because they're both hopelessly brainwashed partisans.

Old 05-06-2020, 10:31 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
No one knows, that doesn't mean that Fauci, is right, I think there is a whole lot of explaining Fauci has to do...

I think my personal opinion is, they are pushing for a vaccine world wide. I've seen personal videos that were made by people who were in the hospital sick as dogs who took the chloroquine and within hours (the next day) they felt so so much better, not completely but they said there was a huge improvement.

Then when they started poo pooing the Chloroquine saying that it affected people's hearts, or caused heart problems.....well, they have been using the two drugs for Malaria patients for years....

and then all of a sudden there is this vaccine that blocks the Covid? How did they come out with it so fast, and if Chloroquince in combination with the other pill causes heart problems all of a sudden after using it for years to treat malaria, someone has some explaining to do.

They didn't ban all flights which is another red flag...my brother's girlfriend needed to fly her mother back home for some reason, I forget, it was a health reason, and they got a flight, on a full plane that flew into Philly...so, don't believe everything you hear...which really bothers me.....a full flight?

There are just way to many contradictions....that don't add up including the numbers....and when you work in the medical field, you've got to do what your told...if you don't your fired.

In the beginning of all of this, one of the hospitals where I live, told their nurses they couldn't wear masks b/c they scared the patients....my response was, if I was a patient, I'd be glad they were doing everything they could to prevent the spread....including masks.

for me, there are just way to many clear contradictions...
That's just it. HCQ does not cure the malaria or Lupis either, it's just supposed to help mitigate the symptoms, and possibly reduce the viral load, so that the body can fight off the disease.

Fauci's problem is hubris, he knows he does not have enough empirical information about the COVID-19 virus to make any declarative statements about it. However, that does not stop him from citing the fringe extreme prognostications, and offering advice which shuts down an entire nation's economy.

But then, out of the other side of his mouth, he claims that not enough empirical information about HCQ means he cannot comment on it's use.

So he's very selective about speaking to his ignorance about things. And apparently deciding the fate of economies is one of the exceptions he's willing to make.

Old 05-06-2020, 10:37 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post

Again and again we see these low level bureaucrats, who think if they make a suggestion, and the President does not immediately drop everything and bow to their advice, that it's worthy of whistleblower status.

There are so many lies, misinformation and false assumptions in that article in the OP.

Old 05-06-2020, 10:41 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times
Quote:
How is it Trump’s fault if there are a Leftists actively trying to sabotage his administration by infiltrating it and once in, try their best to undermine him?

Even if he was to vet them according to their political affiliation, which would be impossible if they lie, they would be the first to scream discrimination.

Old 05-06-2020, 12:03 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
That's just it. HCQ does not cure the malaria or Lupis either, it's just supposed to help mitigate the symptoms, and possibly reduce the viral load, so that the body can fight off the disease.

Fauci's problem is hubris, he knows he does not have enough empirical information about the COVID-19 virus to make any declarative statements about it. However, that does not stop him from citing the fringe extreme prognostications, and offering advice which shuts down an entire nation's economy.

But then, out of the other side of his mouth, he claims that not enough empirical information about HCQ means he cannot comment on it's use.

So he's very selective about speaking to his ignorance about things. And apparently deciding the fate of economies is one of the exceptions he's willing to make.
Well, the fact is, I have seen videos of him talking about Corona, when he was very young...and an actual prediction it was coming....I understand he is associated with the Wuhan lab & Gates...and the wet market is only a few miles away....nothing is conclusive...there are a whole lot of contradictions...not just one or two, and if I were seeing one video of the same person that was saying this I would tend to question, but I've watched several different testimonies from several different doctors, plus what I've heard from the people I do know in the medical field....you either do what they say, or your fired.

Its not adding up....and when something like this happens, it's all about money...I believe strongly it's about pushing another vaccine world wide...can you even begin to imagine how much money we're talking about.

Then adding insult to injury, a mandatory vaccine...you cannot work without it...b/c if you do, you would infect others???? Then one step further...a chip, to get in and out of work.

I remember a few years ago, they did an experiment with the chips and asked people if they wanted to come forward and have it implanted. Several did...it was a factory somewhere, the chip gave them access to work...it's all coming to fruition...and lets not forget the drones...

All technology is a great thing, but it can also be used for all bad reasons.....I watched a TV doc many years ago, that warned they were going to use TV to brainwash people...

Well, I wouldn't have believed all this, unless I had an encounter myself with a medication....and it happened twice...once when I was a child, and once just a few years ago...which caused me to question and be a skeptic....

Old 05-06-2020, 12:10 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,586,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
How is it Trump’s fault if there are a Leftists actively trying to sabotage his administration by infiltrating it and once in, try their best to undermine him?

Even if he was to vet them according to their political affiliation, which would be impossible if they lie, they would be the first to scream discrimination.
That's quite the conspiracy theory. Is there any support for it or has it just been spun from the depths of a poisoned mind?

Old 05-06-2020, 12:14 PM

4,384 posts, read 4,236,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post

How are all these Democrat operatives making it through Trump's vetting process when he has assured us that he only hires the best people? Are are they the best until they get inside and get brainwashed by the Democrat deep state? Where does the infiltration get through the vetting process?

Old 05-06-2020, 12:18 PM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times
Quote:
That's quite the conspiracy theory. Is there any support for it or has it just been spun from the depths of a poisoned mind?
The poisoned minds are the ones like yourself that automatically believes all biased liberal media stories spunned to smear Republicans and conservatives.

The fact is that this whole whistleblower claim is just one man’s word that the liberal media ran with because it fits their motive, which is to malign Trump.

I’ve already said earlier that Trump was the only one to even talk about the virus when the Democrats were still busy with the sham impeachment trials.

How could he be ignoring it when he was literally telling the world (during his State of the Union speech, which Pelosi tore up) about it?

Last edited by antinimby; 05-06-2020 at 12:28 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies