Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2020, 07:51 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,562,046 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
So true. I was almost thinking of starting a thread on that: why do liberals jump down the throats of anyone who brings up behavior patterns (like high OOW birthrates) that lead to poverty among blacks, yet start threads and inject posts spewing hate toward religious Jews? DeBlasio demonstrated that very thing when he chose to target the religious Jewish community for violating social distancing, when other groups (with photos to prove it) were doing the same thing?
That is discussing a behavior, not spewing hate. Only Jews were out by the hundreds for funerals, in violation of the distancing orders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2020, 07:54 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
How do we know the people in the original post are really black people? Maybe a portion of those families aren’t voting for Joe Biden. And therefor, according to Joe, cannot be counted as “black people”.

Did they take a poll to see who these parents are voting for, before coming up with that 70% figure?

If they dont pass old, white man, Joe’s litmus test for being black, then “they ain’t really black”.

Old Joe is contemptible. Had Trump said "If you don't vote for me, you ain't really white", he'd have had the hide torn off of him in strips by the gibbering leftist horde. (Oh, great! Now I've done it! Now those who live life in one long TDS episode have a new visual for their childish kill Trump fantasies! Sorry)

Old 05-23-2020, 07:56 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
That is discussing a behavior, not spewing hate. Only Jews were out by the hundreds for funerals, in violation of the distancing orders.
STOP IT. There were lots of photos of hundreds of New Yorkers, gathered in close proximity, for whatever purpose. That liberals like you and DeBlasio choose to focus your condemnation on Jews is telling.

WHY does every thread about blacks' poor behavior have some liberal interjecting Jews' behavior? I have to sign off for a while, but maybe I'll start a thread on that.

Old 05-23-2020, 08:02 AM

Quote:
STOP IT. There were lots of photos of hundreds of New Yorkers, gathered in close proximity, for whatever purpose. That liberals like you and DeBlasio choose to focus your condemnation on Jews is telling.

WHY does every thread about blacks' poor behavior have some liberal interjecting Jews' behavior? I have to sign off for a while, but maybe I'll start a thread on that.
You're the one who brought up law enforcement in NY, not me. And they throw blacks on the ground for the same thing, so I don't think you really want to go there regarding unequal treatment, but if you do in your new thread, we'll compare!

Why did I bring up Orthodox Jews and welfare fraud in this thread? Because you come into every thread about black people and say rude and inaccurate things. I was wondering how you address the faults regarding welfare in your own community.

Since welfare reform, women do not benefit financially for having more and more children. That is a lie but you came in here to say it several times due to your hateful attitude towards black people.

You get what you give, Rachel. I don't have anything against Jews. I take issue with your posts.

Old 05-23-2020, 08:02 AM

Quote:

Be safe out there.

Old 05-23-2020, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Be safe out there.
Thank you. I am appalled by some of the hate I've read here, and of course the false accusations coming from liberals. Their hypocrisy is unreal.

You be safe too!

Old 05-23-2020, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Thank you. I am appalled by some of the hate I've read here, and of course the false accusations coming from liberals. Their hypocrisy is unreal.

You be safe too!
Again, you feel free to discuss the behavior of blacks on every thread you can on CD, so if discussing behavior is spewing hate, you are guilty of it.

Old 05-23-2020, 08:26 AM

Quote:
You're the one who brought up law enforcement in NY, not me. And they throw blacks on the ground for the same thing, so I don't think you really want to go there regarding unequal treatment, but if you do in your new thread, we'll compare!

Why did I bring up Orthodox Jews and welfare fraud in this thread? Because you come into every thread about black people and say rude and inaccurate things. I was wondering how you address the faults regarding welfare in your own community.

Since welfare reform, women do not benefit financially for having more and more children
. That is a lie but you came in here to say it several times due to your hateful attitude towards black people.

You get what you give, Rachel. I don't have anything against Jews. I take issue with your posts.
I never said that. You twist everything around, due to your liberal intolerance of anyone who raises a legitimate issue when it involves one of the "protected minorities." My point is that when women get more and more support for each child (more food stamps, each kid gets Medicaid, bigger subsidized apartment, etc.) that they are not forced to consider whether or not they can afford to have another child ( as do responsible middle-class people who must support their own kids). They know he/she will be taken care of by taxpayers.

And stop with the bit about hateful attitudes toward blacks. I've never said anything hateful, and in fact have developed some nice friendships with some black people on this very forum. Not surprisingly, they are all conservative blacks (you know....whom Biden would say aren't really black), since my problems are not with blacks, but with liberals. I especially appreciate black conservatives, when I come across them, because I know they have the strength and independent thought to have moved from the Democrat Party, just the way I appreciate Jews who have done the same.

All I've done, again, is point out that the high OOW rate does correlate with poverty. Why hateful leftists call "racist" to anyone who rightly points out that a very common behavior pattern among blacks is correlated with poverty yet is proud to target the small percentage of Jews, with putdowns about studying Torah and Yiddish and targeting them for complaints about social distancing when non-Jews have done the same, is the pot calling the kettle black.

Old 05-23-2020, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Again, you feel free to discuss the behavior of blacks on every thread you can on CD, so if discussing behavior is spewing hate, you are guilty of it.
You're impossible, so driven by hate and intolerance for conservatives, that you are incapable of making proper interpretations, and thus incapable of reasonable discourse. You're going on ignore.

Old 05-23-2020, 08:30 AM

Quote:
I never said that. You twist everything around, due to your liberal intolerance of anyone who raises a legitimate issue when it involves one of the "protected minorities." My point is that when women get more and more support for each child (more food stamps, each kid gets Medicaid, bigger subsidized apartment, etc.) that they are not forced to consider whether or not they can afford to have another child ( as do responsible middle-class people who must support their own kids). They know he/she will be taken care of by taxpayers.

And stop with the bit about hateful attitudes toward blacks. I've never said anything hateful, and in fact have developed some nice friendships with some black people on this very forum. Not surprisingly, they are all conservative blacks (you know....whom Biden would say aren't really black), since my problems are not with blacks, but with liberals. I especially appreciate black conservatives, when I come across them, because I know they have the strength and independent thought to have moved from the Democrat Party, just the way I appreciate Jews who have done the same.

All I've done, again, is point out that the high OOW rate does correlate with poverty. Why hateful leftists call "racist" to anyone who rightly points out that a very common behavior pattern among blacks is correlated with poverty yet is proud to target the small percentage of Jews, with putdowns about studying Torah and Yiddish and targeting them for complaints about social distancing when non-Jews have done the same, is the pot calling the kettle black.

Like my mom used to say, "It's like arguing with a stump". Some people just deserve "ignore" status. I think I'll put one person in time-out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies