Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2020, 10:53 AM

994 posts, read 502,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Never let a plandemic go to waste, eh?
^

Found the tinfoil hat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2020, 11:14 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_P View Post
^

Found the tinfoil hat.
Cuomo said that exact sentiment.

But, you'd have to read the article to know that. You didn't.

Continue with your uniformed ranting. I think there's a girl in the corner of sandbox ... quick if you hurry you can run over and kick sand in her face.

Old 05-06-2020, 11:18 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchtoecig View Post
LOL, have I offended your favorite billionaire who is, according to you, not a problem, so we can all, the whole world, safely depend upon him, because you say so and because he has so many gazzillions that we have no other choice, anyway. Because he can buy any corrupt governmental officials in any government he chooses.

Listen, genius, I don't want this guy or any other gazzilionaire to impose anything to me or my country. The more I find out about these people, the more worrisome this whole thing is. Im not anti vaccine, BSG helped us with this virus probably. But if I was one of those women in Kenya... that is a different story. ANd your great billionaire is a part of it.

I have this, lol, conspiracy theory view that some minimum of balance is the key for proper functioning of any society and world in general. At least minimum of balance in power on all levels. These people with gargantuan powers are disrupting it in a huge way.

I'd double-rep if I could.

Old 05-06-2020, 11:22 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
I will never understand why people are always like "so what, he's a nice rich guy" when it comes to someone buying their way into literally something that impacts the health and education of others children and can dictate what that rich person wants.

Nope, nothing to see here, it's totally fine that a computer geek, we let a guy who has no educational or medical background, make decisions that impact our lives. He's rich, and he smiles so it's totes okay! And if you don't like him, you're a conspiracy theorist...even though we're literally just repeating the crazy ish he has said out of his own mouth...

I'm no fan of Trump, but if him or Don Trump Jr. did the same thing, people would be raising hell.

The "conspiracy theorist" epithet is rapidly going the way of the R-word. It's a dull, rusty tool that is being consigned to the back part of the bottom drawer. No longer the razor sharp blade they want it to be. Took a long time -- 56 years -- but it's happening.

Old 05-06-2020, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Continue with your uniformed ranting. I think there's a girl in the corner of sandbox ... quick if you hurry you can run over and kick sand in her face.
Wow, you are stuck on your script. You didn't read what I wrote.

Old 05-06-2020, 11:27 AM

Quote:
The "conspiracy theorist" epithet is rapidly going the way of the R-word. It's a dull, rusty tool that is being consigned to the back part of the bottom drawer. No longer the razor sharp blade they want it to be. Took a long time -- 56 years -- but it's happening.
Maybe, just maybe, we'll find out what Hillary really did do in that DC pizzeria basement (even though it doesn't have one).

He has committed himself (and a lot of his money and resources) to great causes that have helped a lot of people.

Last edited by Joe_P; 05-06-2020 at 12:00 PM..

Old 05-06-2020, 11:50 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,750,169 times
Bill Gates does not have a great track record in his previous endeavors in Public Education. Not a great choice for this role.

Old 05-06-2020, 12:04 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_P View Post
Maybe, just maybe, we'll find out what Hillary really did do in that DC pizzeria basement (even though it doesn't have one).

He has committed himself (and a lot of his money and resources) to great causes that have helped a lot of people.
So has Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein.

Old 05-06-2020, 12:05 PM

No, not even close.

But thanks for outing disingenuous intentions.

Old 05-06-2020, 12:55 PM

7,348 posts, read 4,138,516 times
OF COURSE, BILL GATES WANTS TO HELP NYC SCHOOLS!

For 1,126,501 students, NYC would need to sell 1,126,501 computers. Expand into New York State, with 2,578,135 students translates into 2,578,135 computers sales.

Don't forget about sales of operating systems and software!

Can't say Bill Gates doesn't look after his own needs as well!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies