Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2021, 07:43 AM

21,952 posts, read 9,522,996 times

Advertisements

They didn't even tell Chris Wray because he is dirty. I have asked for over a year why he is still there. I KNEW he was dirty.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...gins-covid-19/

REPORT: Chinese Defector Confirms COVID-19 Was Manmade in a Laboratory – This Is Why the Obama-Biden Gang Has Changed Its Narrative Surrounding the Origins of COVID-19

Over the past half month, there was a sudden change in the reporting related to the China coronavirus. Dr. Fauci’s emails were released and the Biden Admin and the medical leadership in the government suddenly were willing to explore the narrative that the coronavirus was made in a lab.
We now know why...

..Adam Housley tweeted that he is being told the increased pressure on the scientific community to be open to and to review the theory that the China coronavirus was made in a laboratory in recent days is due to a defector with intimate knowledge bringing intel to the US that the coronavirus was leaked from a lab in Wuhan...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2021, 11:25 AM

33,574 posts, read 18,177,840 times
Anybody with common sense would know it all points to the Wuhan lab..the people who got covid first were taken to a hospital a few miles away from the lab.

The bat caves are 800 miles away from Wuhan and no cases near the bat caves.

No path for the virus to mutate in the animals.. nothing found . No mutations, no one getting sick from the bats.

The bat lady was writing about her study to work with bat viruses and see if they could transfer to humans.

The Communists told us that is wasn't contagious from person to person. This was not at all true because many people were infected by other people , not bats.

The MSM took the side of Communist China over a sitting president that had the data and common sense to say it was a leak out of Wuhan. The lieft is so political they lied to us about transmission . Nancy Pelosi telling us we were racist and go to China Town , it was no big deal as they were too busy impeaching Trump to even care.

Fauci is political as well and he changed his stand daily because he was an idiot and the political side of him made him act like a lying idiot.

Old 06-05-2021, 11:27 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,668,708 times
That Chinese virologist that is talking way too much better watch out as I'll bet shes gonna get Episteined by the Democrats.

Old 06-05-2021, 12:08 PM

29,835 posts, read 24,927,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
That Chinese virologist that is talking way too much better watch out as I'll bet shes gonna get Episteined by the Democrats.

The democrats and the CCP have been working together this whole time to bring America to it's knees and silence anyone who speaks out against what they are doing. I usually don't describe politicians as being evil, but damn... I can't think of a better word to describe their actions.

Old 06-05-2021, 12:18 PM

2,367 posts, read 910,597 times
Who is the defector? The article only has photo of Trump and Fauci, no info on the defector and what his or her role is in the lab.

Old 06-05-2021, 12:20 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,770,823 times
I'm sure CNN and the Huffington Post will be all over exposing the Obama/Biden Covid virus now that we all know they funded it in Wuhan.

Old 06-05-2021, 12:30 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
The democrats and the CCP have been working together this whole time to bring America to it's knees and silence anyone who speaks out against what they are doing. I usually don't describe politicians as being evil, but damn... I can't think of a better word to describe their actions.

Let us know when all the allegations can be truthfully described by the phrase as being "Beyond a reasonable doubt".

Old 06-05-2021, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Anybody with common sense would know it all points to the Wuhan lab..the people who got covid first were taken to a hospital a few miles away from the lab.

The bat caves are 800 miles away from Wuhan and no cases near the bat caves.

No path for the virus to mutate in the animals.. nothing found . No mutations, no one getting sick from the bats.

The bat lady was writing about her study to work with bat viruses and see if they could transfer to humans.

The Communists told us that is wasn't contagious from person to person. This was not at all true because many people were infected by other people , not bats.

The MSM took the side of Communist China over a sitting president that had the data and common sense to say it was a leak out of Wuhan. The lieft is so political they lied to us about transmission . Nancy Pelosi telling us we were racist and go to China Town , it was no big deal as they were too busy impeaching Trump to even care.

Fauci is political as well and he changed his stand daily because he was an idiot and the political side of him made him act like a lying idiot.

So who is it you'd have us believe explored the approximately 2,000,000 square miles represented by an 800 mile radius and pronounced them bat cave free?

Old 06-05-2021, 12:51 PM

I have to ask, IF China is as evil as it's apparently become fashionable to claim on the right side of the aisle, WHY is the right not castigating the corporations they worship for selling out US interests to China in pursuit of profit?

Old 06-05-2021, 12:58 PM

2,047 posts, read 859,695 times
Hate to say it folks, but the time for war and I mean real war may be upon us. This is some sick twisted stuff our OWN leaders engaged in. I say war cause they won’t yield power unless we force them out. Wow, just wow!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies