Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2020, 08:12 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
We haven't seen Melania and Trump together in weeks right?

Smart woman. While Trump wants to play Covid-19 roulette -- I bet Melania is opting out of that whole mess.
I hadn't thought about that at all. Good on her.

Gives her an excuse to not allow him to flop on top of her for a few weeks, if you know what I mean.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2020, 08:14 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Wonder if this will change how this admin. sees the importance of testing and tracing in the rest of the country.
The inequality here is that Trump is being tested DAILY now, as is (probably) Pence. Any of us who have tried to be tested know our Doctors can not get those tests done on us. (I've tried and been turned down because I did not meet 5 criteria)

Yeah, I realize he is "more important" than Joe Average, but he has been the one that has been saying all these tests are not needed. Wonder why he changed his mind when it came to HIS OWN tests ?

Old 05-07-2020, 08:20 PM

2,067 posts, read 1,069,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post

Gives her an excuse to not allow him to flop on top of her for a few weeks, if you know what I mean.

She'd be crushed for sure. Death by lard ass.

Old 05-07-2020, 09:06 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Boy; this is a tough crowd!

Old 05-07-2020, 09:18 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
I asked the question when he invited all the corporate guys and he was using the same mic with all those folks. This do-boy is closer than his wife. Cuts his hair and brings food, coffee a pen - high end butler.
Getting irate because the bug got so close to him - Good! I hope the poor fella will be alright - but probably be transferred out.
I wish no one sick - but sometimes it’s good to remind the elite they are the same as any minion.

Old 05-07-2020, 09:22 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post

I'm sure he's only allowed to on his birthday and New Year's Eve

Old 05-07-2020, 09:39 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,756,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I asked the question when he invited all the corporate guys and he was using the same mic with all those folks. This do-boy is closer than his wife. Cuts his hair and brings food, coffee a pen - high end butler.
Getting irate because the bug got so close to him - Good! I hope the poor fella will be alright - but probably be transferred out.
I wish no one sick - but sometimes it’s good to remind the elite they are the same as any minion.
The show of invincibility must go on.

Old 05-07-2020, 09:42 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,101,447 times
wait.. but he barely interacts with his personal valet.. right?

Old 05-07-2020, 10:03 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Unfortunate, hope he didn't infect anyone else.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/07/polit...-19/index.html

Trump says that he hasn't been wearing a mask because, "That would send the wrong message." He wants the country to focus on restarting the economy, regardless of the risk from the virus. So if he goes without a mask and contracts the disease, I suppose his followers would want him to be granted sainthood.

Old 05-07-2020, 10:19 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,756,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Trump says that he hasn't been wearing a mask because, "That would send the wrong message." He wants the country to focus on restarting the economy, regardless of the risk from the virus. So if he goes without a mask and contracts the disease, I suppose his followers would want him to be granted sainthood.
If he contracts the virus his followers would change the narrative. During the two to 3 or 4 weeks he is being cared for, his propaganda team led by Kelly Ann Conway would come on TV and say "this was an attempt by the deep state and the Obama loyalists to infect the president with a biological agent from China". The Trump loyalists would come on here and spout that nonsense 24/7 until we rational people were beaten into submission. He would return victorious sans mask and say "look the Dems tried to take me out and here I am".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies