Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2020, 09:40 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,585,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
I think you've made your support for corruption pretty apparent. Not just here, but in countless posts and threads.
So you think "supporting corruption" = pointing out that (a) unmasking is normal procedure and happens routinely; (b) Grenell's list is being (likely intentionally) misrepresented as potential evidence of wrongdoing when it is nothing of the sort; and (c) there has never been any evidence that the Obama administration "spied" on the incoming Trump administration (and that the fact that Flynn had to be unmasked actually undercuts that claim).

Who knew making the facts clear was now considered "supporting corruption"? I guess that makes you "anti-corruption" since your posts seem to be fairly fact-free. Congratulations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2020, 09:58 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Now we have some new legal verbiage to digest !!! I was wondering what Flynn's lawyer Sidney Powell next step was going to be in defense of her client !!!

Well it looks like it might be file a writ of mandamus.!!!

Lets brake it down, man...dam...us That's one way to look at it and a bias man at that !!!

Gota love these legal terms !!!

Former US attorney on judge's 'outrageous' decision in Flynn case: I thought I'd 'seen everything'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/us-att...-washington-dc

But here is what it is, would allow her to immediately appeal this decision and this approach by this judge to the circuit,"

Old 05-14-2020, 10:00 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Well, I am fully supportive of any independent investigators having access to the identity of anyone who knew that Flynn was on the other end of the Kislyak call to see if they can figure out who leaked it to the Washington Post. I take issue with Grenell releasing this list with the inference that it was a list of potential wrongdoers (which it wasn't), which Rand Paul quickly ran with in his fact-free rant yesterday.
They listened to the conversation. Do you honestly think that after being the DCI for a while under obama they did NOT recognizes his voice?

Old 05-14-2020, 10:01 AM

I love it when people hear terminology for the first time and then pretend they have some type of knowledge or expertise on the subject.

Old 05-14-2020, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
They listened to the conversation. Do you honestly think that after being the DCI for a while under obama they did NOT recognizes his voice?
Do you have a link supporting your claim that The White House listened to the conversation? That's not what happened according to the 302s and the testimony from 2017. Even Grenell's release said that these were requests based off of "NSA reports" and not the actual recordings.

This is the fourth claim you've posted today on this thread that has no basis in fact and no evidence to support it.

Old 05-14-2020, 10:34 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
I love it when people hear terminology for the first time and then pretend they have some type of knowledge or expertise on the subject.
It may come as a surprise to you but many people do have the ability to learn !!! Without a law degree !!!

Would you be referring to :

https://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=1203

mandamus
(man-dame-us) n. Latin for "we order," a writ (more modernly called a "writ of mandate") which orders a public agency or governmental body to perform an act required by law when it has neglected or refused to do so. Examples: After petitions were filed with sufficient valid signatures to qualify a proposition for the ballot, the city refuses to call the election, claiming it has a legal opinion that the proposal is unconstitutional. The backers of the proposition file a petition for a writ ordering the city to hold the election. The court will order a hearing on the writ and afterwards either issue the writ or deny the petition. Or a state agency refuses to release public information, a school district charges fees to a student in violation of state law, or a judge will not permit reporters entry at a public trial. All of these can be subject of petitions for a writ of mandamus.

Old 05-14-2020, 10:48 AM

17,623 posts, read 6,908,038 times
Quote:
I feel the same way about people who endlessly regurgitate talking points from the DNC list serve.

Old 05-14-2020, 10:55 AM

5,210 posts, read 4,670,759 times
The fact this thread is a sticky tells you all you need to know about C-D.

Old 05-14-2020, 11:06 AM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
The judge appointed by Sullivan has already weighed in a previous opinion. Fortunately just last week the SCOTUS ruled that amicus briefs are unlawful.

These little monsters are terrified of Flynn.
So do you have a link that supports your claim, why do so many people make claims they cant back up.

Last edited by Goodnight; 05-14-2020 at 11:18 AM..

Old 05-14-2020, 11:11 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,212,399 times
I'm beginning to think the Judge -- or some very high-up people that influence him - are in Epstien's little black book...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies