Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2020, 06:03 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,445,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Grenell carefully chose the time frame and political opponents but was clearly lacking in context.
Dan Coats wasn't going to release it... When was a good time to come clean?
Protect Obama at all cost. Obama is exposed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2020, 08:09 PM

56,994 posts, read 25,952,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Dan Coats wasn't going to release it... When was a good time to come clean?
Protect Obama at all cost. Obama is exposed.
Neither Coates or MaGuire would have done this, Grenell is a political hack with no experience. He has no business being placed in that position even temporarily. Congress wasn’t going to approve him but he accomplished his mission.

Old 05-23-2020, 09:31 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,560,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
When the indictments are handed down, I'll remind you of the distortion of your post here.
Trump has been in office for more than 3 years, yet no such indictments have come down the pipeline. What’s your timeframe for these indictments, and what are you going to say when they don’t materialize? If Obama or Biden get indicted, I’ll be the first one to admit I’m wrong. If they don’t, will you??

Old 05-23-2020, 11:17 PM

18,554 posts, read 7,309,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Trump has been in office for more than 3 years, yet no such indictments have come down the pipeline.
You left-wing criminals prevented him from exercising his Presidential power for the first 2+ years of his Presidency. You and your fellow bullies love speaking power to truth, don't you?

Old 05-24-2020, 04:06 AM

17,932 posts, read 27,351,852 times
FBI Director Chris Wray orders an Internal Investigation of the Bureau's investigation of Michael Flynn.

This will be done by the Inspections Division, similar to the Internal Affairs.

This should have been done in 2017, but here we are.

By June 1st, something will happen wrt the politicized judge.

Oh, that's right. This stupid criminal Clinton judge got a lawyer, Kavanaugh's lawyer. Maybe the criminal can defend himself from himself or something.

Man, for the last 3.5 years, what have the democrats done besides bish and destroy with some nothing mixed in? Y'all are like the 10% who don't care nor matter.

Last edited by McGowdog; 05-24-2020 at 05:36 AM..

Old 05-24-2020, 04:56 AM

17,355 posts, read 9,180,345 times
We have officially entered the Twilight Zone.

Judge Sullivan has refused to accept the DOJ Prosecutors recommendation to drop all charges against General Flynn. There is no more Prosecution at this point. Sullivan has asked Anti-Trumpers to back him up with Amicus briefs and a firmer Federal Judge to lead them.

Sullivan actions went up to the Circuit Court with a writ of Mandamus - the Court ordered Sullivan to explain his actions by June 1, 2020.

Sullivan has now hired a high powered Defense Attorney to represent him.

Unbelievable... something really Hinky here.
A judge hiring a lawyer to defend his interests in a case he’s presiding over.

Old 05-24-2020, 05:20 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,478,718 times
Quote:
Trump has been in office for more than 3 years, yet no such indictments have come down the pipeline. What’s your timeframe for these indictments, and what are you going to say when they don’t materialize? If Obama or Biden get indicted, I’ll be the first one to admit I’m wrong. If they don’t, will you??
Your side was urging patience for impeaching Trump and it happened over an issue nobody anticipated. The other side is patient for indictments against the plotters against Trump. Obama, Biden, Clinton are untouchable, but who knows, some bigwigs below them might be vulnerable. Though I don't think that will happen, nothing's wrong with remaining hopeful.

Old 05-24-2020, 05:22 AM

58,666 posts, read 26,998,537 times
Quote:
Yup. Like I said at the time, the Grenell list was just a piece of information declassified to deliberately mislead and misinform people. The list list appeared to identify people who were "spying" on Flynn's calls with Kislyak, but if you looked at what the document actually said, it had nothing to do with the Kislyak calls because there was never an NSA report created with respect to those calls. Turns out I was completely right. There goes Obamagate... flushed like a turd down the toilet, despite Trump sycophants claiming it was some huge scandal.

But don’t worry, they will be chasing the next car once Trump floats another hare-brained accusation of wrongdoing. They haven’t leaned from Uranium One, Benghazi, Pizzagate, etc. They say “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” But who should be ashamed when these nutters are fooled dozens of time?
Some of you DO have vivid imaginations!

Old 05-24-2020, 05:27 AM

58,666 posts, read 26,998,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Do you deny that there are hundreds of posts on this very form about the 'illegal unmasking' of Flynn?

Do you?

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...l#post58182936

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...l#post58156915

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...l#post58140187

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...l#post58131745

Heck, if I had a dime everytime a conservative screamed UNMASKING - I would be rich.

Yeah, sure. Durham. And Hillary will be locked up.
"Heck, if I had a dime everytime a conservative screamed UNMASKING - I would be rich."

Heck, if I had a dime every time a liberal screamed COLLUSION and RUSSIA- I would be even richer!

Still waiting for shiff to show us what he claimed he had!

Old 05-24-2020, 05:36 AM

20,831 posts, read 17,022,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
We have officially entered the Twilight Zone.

Judge Sullivan has refused to accept the DOJ Prosecutors recommendation to drop all charges against General Flynn. There is no more Prosecution at this point. Sullivan has asked Anti-Trumpers to back him up with Amicus briefs and a firmer Federal Judge to lead them.

Sullivan actions went up to the Circuit Court with a writ of Mandamus - the Court ordered Sullivan to explain his actions by June 1, 2020.

Sullivan has now hired a high powered Defense Attorney to represent him.

Unbelievable... something really Hinky here.
A judge hiring a lawyer to defend his interests in a case he’s presiding over.
Never underestimate entitlement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies