Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2020, 08:23 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
Mask-tards have a profound lack of logic.
I spotted some idiot today wearing a mask while driving his car...his car windows were fully rolled up.
Did the guy think his car might be infected with coronavirus?
Yeah - that's another one... I just scratch my head.

9,446 posts, read 6,577,283 times
Quote:
I've been going to my local Panera Bread literally every day for the past month (drive-thru).
Everytime I see some idiot wearing a mask, I can only laugh and shake my head.

You're right, the people in America have become weak, fat, dumber, and more brainwashed by stupid ideology, especially leftwing fruitcakes.

Utah has more brainwashed people than any other place in the country. Holy underwear and all.

Last edited by Harpaint; 05-08-2020 at 08:43 PM..

273 posts, read 96,691 times
Quote:
I've been going to my local Panera Bread literally every day for the past month (drive-thru).

You're right, the people in America have become weak, fat, dumber, and more brainwashed by stupid ideology, especially leftwing fruitcakes.

I don't think you should shame people for wearing a mask. It is for the greater good and the one thing workers in a crowded area can do to help out our society as a whole, to beat this lab leak. masks have been proven to help slow spread. If someone wants to wear a mask in a crowded area then good for them, its smart to wear a mask, I personally wear a N95 when on crowded public transit. I'm not going to assist the CCP in anyway in this virus spreading more then it should. I'm still going to work and restaurants but I'm wearing a mask, bc well I don't like the CCP I don't want to help spread their lableak

( a lot of Taiwanese have this way of thinking) ( yes they are very health conscious , but they all extremely hate the CCP way more then most, so a lot of them are scrupulous in making sure the virus doesnt spread, bc well they hate the CCP so much and dont want the CPP to get the best of their society)

Last edited by mizzou88; 05-08-2020 at 08:31 PM..

Old 05-08-2020, 08:24 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
Like I said before, most people probably put it on when around people and then forget it's there. I've done it because I wear one at work, and when I get in my car sometimes I forget to take it off.
I don't want to get that used to it. I barely wear one now.

Old 05-08-2020, 08:25 PM

6,116 posts, read 4,607,373 times
Quote:

Quote:
Mask-tards have a profound lack of logic.
I spotted some idiot today wearing a mask while driving his car...his car windows were fully rolled up.
Did the guy think his car might be infected with coronavirus?
Why are you so concerned about something that doesn't pertain to you?

Old 05-08-2020, 08:29 PM

5,581 posts, read 2,307,455 times
Some people wear guns for protection. Some people wear masks. Some people wear both. Some people wear none.

Are you puzzified if you wear a gun for protection? Or you puzzified if you wear a mask? Or if you wear both or none?

Old 05-08-2020, 08:30 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:
This is my reaction reading your posts.

Old 05-08-2020, 08:31 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzou88 View Post
I don't think you should shame people for wearing a mask. It is for the greater good and the one thing workers in a crowded area can do to help out our society as a whole, to beat this lab leak. masks have been proven to help slow spread. If someone wants to wear a mask in a crowded area then good for them, its smart to wear a mask, I personally wear a N95 when on crowded public transit. I'm not going to assist the CCP in anyway in this virus spreading more then it should. I'm still going to work and restaurants but I'm wearing a mask, bc well I don't like the CCP I don't want to help spread their lableak
Honestly, this makes me wonder if some of these people that are so hell bent on NOT wearing masks...are actually trying to spread the virus, or hoping it spreads faster. (Im not saying the OP is one of these), but I would bet there are people like this out there.

Old 05-08-2020, 08:32 PM

1,663 posts, read 1,055,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
Why are you so concerned about something that doesn't pertain to you?
Of course it pertains to me because I have to share a society with people who are so easily tricked and so gullible that they think a paper or cloth mask is going to protect them from all the germs.

I have never seen such stupidity propagated so effectively by the media and the white coat mafia big pharma puppets.

Old 05-08-2020, 08:32 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
People said that stuff in Vietnam so they hung out in groups on corners they walked through the jungle standing up - they died
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies