Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2020, 04:22 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
If only there was some way to harness the mental energy being devoted to spreading absurd and pathetic conspiracy lies, we could light the entire globe for decades

You do realize that no one who hasn't already drunk the Trump koolaid believes even a word of this, right?
It's getting so I can't decide who are the McCoys, and who are the Hatfields. Republican versus Democrats with their legions of supporters all screaming nonsense across a ravine.

It surely emulates that old feud with it's fighting over whose pig got stolen.

If we were to all chip in and buy both of them a pig; do you think they'd stop shouting at each other?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2020, 04:41 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unit731 View Post
Absolutely does go somewhere.

The link explains the OP's position in quite detail.
They deleted my post - pfft - what I meant is I could not get the link to open -

Old 05-11-2020, 04:43 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,115,507 times
Everyone forgot about “lock her up”...

Old 05-11-2020, 04:47 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
Last time I checked that was called treason a capital offense

Old 05-11-2020, 05:27 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Trump said this very thing early, early on. I can't remember if it was a rally or another hit piece interview by the news, or where it was, but I remember him saying it.

The rest of the clowns, however, are fair game.

And WHY should anything Trump says be taken as anything but baseless blather?

Old 05-11-2020, 05:32 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,165,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Old Batman View Post
Is this supposed to be some hypothetical situation or something? Could someone tell me with this thread is about?
Nobody knows.
Not even the OP.

Old 05-11-2020, 06:36 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,295,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Yes, of course. No one should be above the law.

Trump"s sycophant Attorney General doesn't agree with you. He thinks the entire Trump administration should be above the law, As well as those that support it.

Come on, its plainly obvious that Trump is using Flynn to distract the media and the voting public away from his own gross incompetence and personal corruption. The Supreme Court may rule on a case soon that will force him to reveal his taxes, and he is using the Flynn case to stack the deck in the public's mind against whatever questionable or potentially illegal activities he is hiding within those taxes.

Old 05-11-2020, 07:02 PM

16,083 posts, read 6,848,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
It is really sad that it looks like Obama is guilty. How many millions of people have looked up to this guy with admiration and respect and here we go. He tells us that he had a scandal free presidency so maybe he drank his own Kool aide that the Lefty media cooked up for the mob but no matter what they still see him as the great black hope, the second coming of a black Jesus.... well maybe not Jesus but they might say savior...

There was a time in the lead up to the 2016 election when Obama was interviewed and asked about Trump's chances and he coldly said that Trump would never be President. He said it with such cold calculation that I felt that Trump was in danger of being assassinated. Who knew that the top Dems were working on this disgusting scheme to deny, denounce and destroy the duly elected President.

If guilty Obama and the rest should be prosecuted. If they can do this to the President and a 3 star general then they could do it to anyone and for any reason. The founding fathers are rolling in their graves.
Like it or hate it the following is only my opinion:

One Flynn is pardoned all hell will break loose................

Question from reporter to the President Donald Trump:
Mr. President. What do you think of your chances of charging Former President Obama with insurrection?

President Donald Trump answers:
We're in like Flynn.........................................The old boomers get it.............................

God Bless President Donald Trump. God Bless America.

Old 05-11-2020, 07:31 PM

18,447 posts, read 8,275,501 times
at this point...all of the arrows are pointing that Obama is guilty

we'll see.....

Old 05-11-2020, 07:31 PM

4,336 posts, read 1,555,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Elected President even if it would cause massive riots.

I say If he has committed a crime then he should be held accountable. No one is above the law. Especially if the crime was treason!
Absolutely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies