Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2020, 02:44 PM

23,543 posts, read 23,870,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
It's so clear that Trump views people's heritage as the defining characteristic of someone's motivations
There's something wrong with your vision. It's distorted.

Old 05-12-2020, 02:45 PM

8,272 posts, read 10,899,626 times
Quote:
A Chinese reporter can't ask a valid question b/c she needs to check in with China first...
Just because that female reporter appeared to be Asian.

Good Lord !

Old 05-12-2020, 02:48 PM

15,836 posts, read 6,900,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Is he racist?

Or is he super rude and completely inappropriate and a bit stupid (so he attacks people instead of debating/answering because he can't actively engage in a debate)?

I really think he tosses out insults because he doesn't have a real answer.

He does that to literally everyone.
What you saying is he is unfit to be president of the US. Or even Korea. He will never make it in China. Maybe Greenland? We should just send him to Greenland.

Old 05-12-2020, 03:02 PM

4,445 posts, read 1,437,863 times
Quote:
Framing people in the context of their race & ethnicity is a social justice tactic? Not something the predates the SJ movement by millenia? I think that absurd position you just claimed captures just how ridiculous your viewpoint is.
UH ... Ever heard of organizing or framing people by their race and declared gender to determine who can claim the biggest mantle of victimhood? It's a little thing called intersectionality and it is one of the pillars of social justice and a big part of identity politics.

Old 05-12-2020, 03:14 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,693,963 times
Quote:
How many more of these instances are you guys going to swallow before you admit that Trump is a racist?

A Hispanic judge can't be impartial b/c they are Hispanic...

2 Black, 1 Hispanic, and 1 Middle Eastern legislators can't criticize his administration b/c they come from corrupt, crime-infested countries and should go home...

Jewish voters shouldn't support Democrats b/c that's being disloyal to Israel...

A Chinese reporter can't ask a valid question b/c she needs to check in with China first...

It's so clear that Trump views people's heritage as the defining characteristic of someone's motivations, like it's an inherited trait based on where you're born. If you're not from America or Europe, your opinions don't count b/c you owe your allegiance to some other country. Any objective person would clearly classify that as a racist view on ethnicity and heritage, yet his supporters keep playing dumb.
One thing is insanely clear right now: The Chinese have infiltrated the USA and every other country in the free world so deeply that it's pretty scary. It does seem that Chinese state-run media somehow got into the press room. They have no business there unless and until China ceases to be a Nazi regime controlling all media and every aspect of the lives of the Chinese people. I wouldn't give Joseph Goebbels a seat at a press conference and I'd definitely blow his people off if they managed to sneak in there. It's exactly the same thing with China and it's evil Nazi regime.

Now you are welcome to call Trump a racist. Obama sure as hell was racist, but everyone lets that slide for some reason. But please point to the policy by Trump that disenfranchises any citizen of the United States irrespective of race, religion or ethnicity. If there is one, then we have something to talk about. But I have no problem with him criticizing any American who quite obviously despises the United States of America, and those are the cases you're citing. If somebody hates this country, they deserve criticism. What are they doing here if they hate the USA so much?

Old 05-12-2020, 03:24 PM

18,285 posts, read 8,093,028 times
...the more he triggers the snowflakes...the better

BTW....jews and chinese are not a race

Old 05-12-2020, 05:36 PM

8,290 posts, read 2,907,586 times
Quote:
How many more of these instances are you guys going to swallow before you admit that Trump is a racist?

A Hispanic judge can't be impartial b/c they are Hispanic...

2 Black, 1 Hispanic, and 1 Middle Eastern legislators can't criticize his administration b/c they come from corrupt, crime-infested countries and should go home...

Jewish voters shouldn't support Democrats b/c that's being disloyal to Israel...

It's so clear that Trump views people's heritage as the defining characteristic of someone's motivations, like it's an inherited trait based on where you're born. If you're not from America or Europe, your opinions don't count b/c you owe your allegiance to some other country. Any objective person would clearly classify that as a racist view on ethnicity and heritage, yet his supporters keep playing dumb.
How many times are people going to start racist Anti-white threads on CD?

My only regret is Trump can’t run for a third term so I’m afraid we’ll be back so the same ole RINO Republican Party after Trump is gone. Perhaps the Demo Plantation party will come up with another Trinity Church going type. Maybe Michelle. She can be proud again.

Old 05-12-2020, 06:10 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,858,265 times
Biggest thing -- Trump was challenged on his claims that the USA was number one on testing (which it isn't -- per capita stats, the ones that are relevant -- lol) and he was asked why is it important to be in contest with other countries.

We are not number one but China........lol

Old 05-12-2020, 06:34 PM

8,290 posts, read 2,907,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Biggest thing -- Trump was challenged on his claims that the USA was number one on testing (which it isn't -- per capita stats, the ones that are relevant -- lol) and he was asked why is it important to be in contest with other countries.

We are not number one but China........lol
Per capita, big deal. So some little country has a higher rate of testing. So what? How difficult is it to have a higher rate of testing when some countries are no bigger than some of our cities. Trump is correct and you are blowing smoke. No country has tested more than the U.S. Its not even close.

Most recent stats show the U.S. has conducted nearly 10,000,000 tests. 2nd place is Russia with nearly 6,000,000. And no country the size of the U.S. has come close when it comes to rates either.

Old 05-12-2020, 06:43 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,163,795 times
I am astounded -as was jimmy carter - by the hostility to the current president
If my mistakes - which were far greater - had generated that sort of hatred I would have folded day one
I have recently been watching history films and was surprised that former presidents such as Washington and Lincoln were also objects Of great hatred
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies