Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2020, 05:30 PM

17,748 posts, read 6,987,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Liberals here are ready to lock themselves up at home for years until the “vaccine”.
That's 100% fine with me and I encourage it, so long as I have the right to live my life as before.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2020, 05:35 PM

30,555 posts, read 19,295,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Liberals here are ready to lock themselves up at home for years until the “vaccine”.
Hopefully they won't come out to vote this November.

Old 05-12-2020, 05:41 PM

17,748 posts, read 6,987,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Hopefully they won't come out to vote this November.
Well, it won't be "safe" by November. So they should probably stay home. In fact, we really need to postpone the Presidential election for at least a year. Until it's "safe."

Old 05-12-2020, 05:41 PM

1,417 posts, read 737,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Chicken Little Fauci has been wrong more than he's been right.

Exactly, He was too much a coward to rightfully call for a quarantine on those infected with HIV which resulted in many lives lost and an enormous cost to society. Fauci is just a lying, cowardly, liberal hack and always has been.

Old 05-12-2020, 05:43 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,201,400 times
Paul is right.

Old 05-12-2020, 06:01 PM

4,586 posts, read 3,785,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Paul is right.

ColoradoOnMyMind is very wrong.

Old 05-12-2020, 06:02 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,076,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
So all the DECADES he performed free eye surgeries around the world are meaningless?

Fauci is a bought and paid for BUREAUCRAT and associates solely with Democrats and their financial backers. That's all you need to know about him. Plus he has been WRONG, WRONG, WRONG again and again, jsut like YOU.
No but they were eye surgeries --- he's an eye surgeon -- not an epidemiologist, or a neurosurgeon....and it has been 10 years.......that's a long time.

And his opinion is political -- he's a politician for a living.
He does not associate solely with the Democrats --- he is working with Trump, Pence and their gang.

And yes liberals are more likely to fund medical research etc....because they are like that.

He hasn't been wrong wrong

And what does it say about Trump that he chose and continues to choose Fauci.

Based on your feelings you must be thinking Trump is totally incompetent.

Old 05-12-2020, 06:05 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,955,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAndrewJackson View Post
Exactly, He was too much a coward to rightfully call for a quarantine on those infected with HIV which resulted in many lives lost and an enormous cost to society. Fauci is just a lying, cowardly, liberal hack and always has been.
That's because HIV is not a quarantine disease, it is bloodborne. If you don't share needles or have sex, you can't really spread the virus.

Old 05-12-2020, 06:06 PM

30,555 posts, read 19,295,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Well, it won't be "safe" by November. So they should probably stay home. In fact, we really need to postpone the Presidential election for at least a year. Until it's "safe."
Let's just postpone the 2020 election cycle and take it up again in 2024.

Old 05-12-2020, 06:10 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,392,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
Really? Now we need a GOP senator sparring with Fauci, claiming he's not the "end all be all?" What is wrong with these GOP senators? And it's such a shame that Rand Paul is a physician.

Not many good things that come out of Kentucky other than Bourbon and horses. You got Rand Paul and then the worst, Mitch the idiot, McConnell.

Stop antagonist talk and come together as a government. Probably something the US government/politics will never do in my lifetime. Half of these idiot politicians shouldn't be making decisions.

"When the senator suggested Fauci was not the “end-all” who makes the decision, Fauci replied: “I have never made myself out to be the end-all, or the only voice in this.

“I’m a scientist, a physician and a public health official. I give advice according to the best scientific evidence. ... I don’t give advice about economic things. I don’t give advice about anything other than public health.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN22O2O0
Paul also continued to work without social distancing or self-isolating after he had been tested and before he was confirmed positive. Realy good guy with Covid. 'Good guys' at it again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies