Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2020, 10:54 AM

3,158 posts, read 4,571,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Actually Twitter should remove any user who has posted anything supporting the false narrative that Trump is a Russian asset and traitor. Every nutbag liberal's account would be banned, including yours I'll bet.

Works both ways! .... Keep in mind during Trump Impeachment arrangement, Trump was not clear of his wrong doing's with the Russians, in fact his own Lawyers didn't disprove it or say he wasn't guilty of his misconduct, even tho there was much proof! The GOP decided it wasn't Peaceable offense, Trump wrong doings that went on behind closed doors, they never said Trump wasn't guilty of these crimes! For the record? I don't have a Twitter account! .....

Last edited by WildCard~; 05-26-2020 at 11:55 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2020, 11:01 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,373,461 times
Ha ha stupid lefty can dish it out for FOUR YEARS but can't take when it's turned on them.

Too bad losers keep crying!

Old 05-26-2020, 12:39 PM

56,948 posts, read 25,881,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Why doesnt the media report real news? 92% of media reporting is negative on Trump (and alot of it is ficticious) and its the only way he can defend himself.

In the office next to Joe Scarborough a young girl just happened to be working in her 6ft x 6ft office on the computer and while on her computer just fractures her skull and dies of a heart attack. While being surrounded by the most powerful in the world and either being involved in an affair or having some knowledge she shouldnt have.

Im sure people who think this is a regular occurence also believe that Epstein killed himself, Seth Rich murder was just a failed robbery, Russia hacked the election and Joe Biden doesnt have dementia.
This is the way conspiracies start, this has nothing to do with Epstein but of course since there were questions around his death then this has to be true. Honestly, this girl died and it has to be some type of dastardly plot, she had knowledge of something so that's your conspiracy. Then your off and running with all the other nonsense that you heard on the web.

Why is it so hard to admit that a president shouldn't be creating conspiracies and insulting the family of these deceased as a reminder of her death back in 2001. There is a good reason why reporting is negative on Trump, this is a perfect example.

Old 05-26-2020, 12:43 PM

Quote:
If it was my daughter/wife I would sure love for it to be investigated. Im sure there is some pressure coming from someone to silence talk on this.
It was investigated, maybe you want the body exhumed so you can find out the "real story".

Old 05-26-2020, 12:59 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,086,477 times
If Scarborough wanted to go tit for tat, he'd push to investigate the rape charge that one of Epstein's girls was about to file against Trump. You know... The one where she said she was raped my Trump when she was 13.

Old 05-26-2020, 01:01 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,589,147 times
T's out of control and has been forever. Lather, rinse, repeat...

Old 05-26-2020, 01:03 PM

23,773 posts, read 14,896,015 times
Quote:
If it was my daughter/wife I would sure love for it to be investigated. Im sure there is some pressure coming from someone to silence talk on this.
Nobody silenced anything.

It was investigated.

Are you saying the police and coroner in the town and county where she had a heart issue and died are incompetent liars?

Old 05-26-2020, 01:07 PM

6,701 posts, read 3,312,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Ha ha stupid lefty can dish it out for FOUR YEARS but can't take when it's turned on them.

Too bad losers keep crying!
That's what I'm thinking. Morning Schmo rags on Trump every single day with that dour look on his face and Mika is just as bad. If I watched those two enough I'd be suicidal.

The Schmo is a sad sad little man.

Old 05-26-2020, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
That's what I'm thinking. Morning Schmo rags on Trump every single day with that dour look on his face and Mika is just as bad. If I watched those two enough I'd be suicidal.

The Schmo is a sad sad little man.
Maybe you missed the fact that its the deceased woman's family that is asking for this to stop.

Old 05-26-2020, 01:30 PM

37,862 posts, read 21,936,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Is there any shadow of a doubt that the president of the United States is a lunatic?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...dered-an-aide/

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Is there any shadow of a doubt that the president of the United States is a lunatic?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...dered-an-aide/
He should not be doing that. He posed it as a question, so he did not accuse him of murder. But still, it's unfair to do so.

Scarborough has said many horrible things about Trump, which were not just untrue, but were outright lies and slander; and he didn't pose them as a question either.

On a Monday Scarborough accuses Trump of inaction, on Tuesday he accuses Trump of being an authoritarian, the man has no compass, his whole purpose is to attack Trump, being seen as consistent or behaving rationally is not on Joe's agenda.

Scarborough compared Trump to Mussolini, he said Trump incited violence and has blood on his hands, he said Trump was “a tyrannical president” who is threatening the constitution and blatantly destroying the First Amendment, he said Trump was calling for another Civil War, referred to Trump as “a thug,” a dictator in the making, soulless, and accused him of purposely being ineffective.

Now Scarborough gets a bit of his own medicine, and the little snowflake is melting, and so are the Trump-haters who supported all the nasty lies and besmirchments he has cast against Trump for four years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies