Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2020, 09:03 AM

16,069 posts, read 10,726,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
OK LeftistBIASEDParty, how do Trump supporters whine? Because we don't like our Rights Freedoms and Liberties removed by a tyrannical government? Obviously you LOVE Oppression.

People that just accept this LOCK DOWN and forced economic collapse are pathetic and just want it continued to get rid of Trump.
So, somhow, the lockdown harms you personally more than anyone else and, being precious and entitled, you get to broadcast your self-designated victim-hood and behave like a three-year-old. We get it. You are a whiner. Their whiney victim-hood is the only way these folks get any attention.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2020, 09:04 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,926,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
OK LeftistBIASEDParty, how do Trump supporters whine? .
Here's how they whine:

Waaaahhh! I wanna go camping!
Waaaahhh! I wanna go to the movies!
Waaaahhh! I don't wanna wear a mask!

Old 05-14-2020, 09:05 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,448,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
So, somhow, the lockdown harms you personally more than anyone else and, being precious and entitled, you get to broadcast your self-designated victim-hood and behave like a three-year-old. We get it. You are a whiner. Their whiney victim-hood is the only way these folks get any attention.
Yeah, he's not arguing for himself which is why he chose the word "People" among others. Is English not your first language?

Old 05-14-2020, 09:08 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,448,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Here's how they whine:

Ridicule as a means of shutting down an argument you can't address has really run it's course. It's not smart or effective, the same as leftists.

Old 05-14-2020, 09:08 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,926,293 times
Quote:
Here's how they whine:

Oh, and the whining isn't the worst part. The whiniest babies like to march around with their toy guns while they do it.

Old 05-14-2020, 09:11 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Funny how each party seems the other party whines. The proof is in these threads though - there are more threads from leftists whining about everything they can find on Trump than threads from conservatives whining. The left also forgets once again that many of we conservative Democrats are in Trumps corner and every whine they make pushes us further from the party. Then you have someone who calls themselves Neutral party that is one of the biggest whiners of all - how hypocritical!
IKR?

seems odd..

Old 05-14-2020, 09:11 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,542,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
Ridicule as a means of shutting down an argument you can't address has really run it's course. It's not smart or effective, the same as leftists.

I'm in rep jail.

Old 05-14-2020, 09:22 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Here's how they whine:

I want to earn a living!
I don't want to lose my business!
I don't want to lose my house!
I want to feed my family!
I don't want to be controlled by Government!

Whining, huh?

Old 05-14-2020, 09:24 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Oh, and the whining isn't the worst part. The whiniest babies like to march around with their toy guns while they do it.
My guns are real. I can not trust Government to protect me or my family. You ARE HELPLESS. Guess you just love being a VICTIM. Waaaaaah! Cry victim.

Old 05-14-2020, 09:26 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
Hmmm. What an ....interesting and informative...piece. Yet another opinion editorial rant touting the superiority of the progressive intellect and social conscience.

I'm not a staunch conservative at all and I had to roll my eyes at this. This whole conservative phobia of the "beta male" image thing. And this makes these people adverse to wearing masks. Ummm...OK.

The area I'm in is pretty conservative leaning. And people are wearing masks. Especially those "elderly conservatives" the author claims are whipped into a frenzy by news sources like FOX.

This writer is just another rainbow flag waving leftistand this article is just another TDS inspired tirade that tosses labels and stigma at political opposition hoping it will all stick.

I lean right on some things, more left on others, but leaning right at all is a symptom of having Neanderthal masculinity issues (as if all right leaners are male) and are unable to even string a coherent sentence together let alone grasp higher issues.

Ah yes, the author paints this image of animal skin and grass skirt wearing paleolithic mental midgets howling and shaking their spears at refined clean shaven leftist academics in well fitted futuristic looking clothing gazing upon these stone age brutes with utter intellectual disdain. And perhaps a degree of pity for their ignorance of what's good for them.

Yes the author wishes to portray himself as an intellectually superior being, standing on the tenets of science and reason. He and those like him attempting alas in vain to impart some shred of enlightenment to a horde of yammering savages that sacrifice children to some obscure deity in response to crisis.

As I said I'm not even a full blown staunch conservative and I find this insulting and pompous. Which is typical of the majority of firmly leftist individuals.

So "conservative victimhood, makes it impossible to effectively govern. These right leaning types just refuse to admit the left knows what's good for them and reject all attempts to allow the superior and far more intelligent left to benignly govern and care for them.

Damn but that shtick is getting old. Since left wing agendas are totally dependent on certain groups being victims in dire need of representation and care, which the leftists dangle like raw meat to ravenous canines, for this author to aim accusation of claiming victim status at those who are in opposition to his agenda is seriously hypocritical at best

In short, this piece in the link is utter bilge. Just another leftist academic labeling those who disagree with his opinions and ideals as paleolithic cave dwellers. Steeped in toxic masculinity and terrified of anything that may threaten their 'alpha' man card.

LOL, whatever. I have to go sharpen my spear and grab my club now. Ladies night at the bar. Target rich environment. Ugga booga.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies