Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2020, 02:02 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
I'm only interested in the one. Michael Flynn.
It's OK to listen in a conversations of foreign nationals and officials - that's expected and CIA does it all the time. It's legal.
And when an American citizen is discovered talking to one of these people his identity is hidden. That's called masking, and it is done to protect the privacy of American citizens.

It's OK to "unmask" a citizen if done by the proper authority. That way criminals can be prosecuted.
But it is never, never OK to unmask a citizen and then leak his name to the press! Never! That's a 10 year felony.
And that's what Obama et al did to Michael Flynn.
Is Barry going to be asked? ...... No. But his people will. And they are in trouble. Capital "T".

No..... It is worse than that.

50 U.S. Code § 1802.

Electronic surveillance authorization without court order; certification by Attorney General; reports to Congressional committees

(1) Notwithstanding any other law, the President, through the Attorney General, may authorize electronic surveillance without a court order under this subchapter to acquire foreign intelligence information for periods of up to one year if the Attorney General certifies in writing under oath that— (A) the electronic surveillance is solely directed at— (i) the acquisition of the contents of communications transmitted by means of communications used exclusively between or among foreign powers, as defined in section 1801(a)(1), (2), or (3) of this title; or

(ii) the acquisition of technical intelligence, other than the spoken communications of individuals, from property or premises under the open and exclusive control of a foreign power, as defined in section 1801(a)(1), (2), or (3) of this title;

(B) there is no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party; and

(C) the proposed minimization procedures with respect to such surveillance meet the definition of minimization procedures under section 1801(h) of this title; and

if the Attorney General reports such minimization procedures and any changes thereto to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence at least thirty days prior to their effective date, unless the Attorney General determines immediate action is required and notifies the committees immediately of such minimization procedures and the reason for their becoming effective immediately.

Obama never thought Hillary would lose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2020, 02:33 PM

5,897 posts, read 3,898,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Don't have cable and I don't watch Fox News. But YOU watch CNN. NBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, right? Maybe think for yourself for a change.

I lived through the eight years of Obama's corruption, and saw it personally.
You also lived the eight years prior to Obama when you voted for George W. Bush (twice) who signed the Patriot Act into law which led to this disaster of a mass surveillance nanny state in the first place.

Old 05-16-2020, 12:50 PM

23,971 posts, read 15,075,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlB328 View Post
You know these programs have been going on for decades right? It started long before Obama.
AG Wm. Barr ok'd warrantless surveillance of international calls made by Americans when GHW Bush was POTUS.

Old 05-16-2020, 12:56 PM

9,504 posts, read 4,339,161 times
It's a rare day when I'm on the same side of an issue as Bentbow, but when you're right, you're right. I was flabbergasted when Obama got a free pass on using the IRS to target Republicans. Not just political opponents, but everyday schmoes. Now this. The evidence is mounting that Obama is the most corrupt President of modern times.

Old 05-16-2020, 01:09 PM

13,684 posts, read 9,006,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...-illegal-searc

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rth-amendment/

https://www.independentsentinel.com/...-rights-using/

https://www.mic.com/articles/23866/o...numerous-times

It never stopped.
Obama's corrupt and criminal gang were using the NSA database like it was Google, from the day they got in office. Not just foreign intercepts. American to American within the USA.

Fortunately, a President has absolute immunity from criminal prosecution, or so I have heard.

Old 05-16-2020, 01:42 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
Yes he did and Snowden rots in Moscow still for it

Old 05-16-2020, 02:09 PM

989 posts, read 456,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Because it is an example of his base just being hyped up and told what they wanna hear.

Hillary is still walking, and everyone just forgot about that.

The same thing is happening again... And everyone is biting...
It's really become fun to watch. Yeah I'm bored but watching them fall for this is just down right entertaining.

Old 05-16-2020, 09:02 PM

52,687 posts, read 47,946,017 times
Obama made many people nervous while he was in office, including this poster. I think he tried to spy on way more people than the number given. His goal was to destroy anyone who disagreed with him. Divisive and terrible.

Old 05-16-2020, 09:11 PM

18,010 posts, read 27,456,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...-illegal-searc

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rth-amendment/

https://www.independentsentinel.com/...-rights-using/

https://www.mic.com/articles/23866/o...numerous-times

It never stopped.
Obama's corrupt and criminal gang were using the NSA database like it was Google, from the day they got in office. Not just foreign intercepts. American to American within the USA.
Nice thread. It should be part of the Michael Flynn Exoneration Sticky because that event will bring this one to light, but this thread is fine too.

These threads annoy libbies and they will come in to divert, deflect, project and deny.

But, truth be told, I wait. I wait for the unraveling and the reckoning of that obama administration.

I don't care if it takes a week or 5 months for this corruption in the swamp to become world news, but it will and is happening.

Either way, they hate us and we hate them. There's our truth we can build on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies