Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2020, 05:01 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
72 so far claim Biden was inappropriate.
Link?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2020, 05:01 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times
Quote:
and that's just a flat out lie

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...es-allegations

Old 05-16-2020, 06:08 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
And if you believe the 20 something Trump accusers you probably shouldn't vote for him.

Sounds like a wee bit of common sense ...right?
No you shouldn't, but that doesn't mean that you vote for another creep just because he has been accused by less people.

Old 05-16-2020, 06:18 PM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
I've seen photos of more little girls horror at pedo Joe sniffing their hair and touching them inappropriately than just 72.

Old 05-16-2020, 06:21 PM

As I read the posts by Biden defenders and supporters, and then look at videos of Biden doing his Biden thing, I am so reminded of just about every guy I know that was either wren up for sexual harassment or fired for it.

The same excuses by them and their friends to mitigate or explain it away.

He is just a touchy feely kind of guy
He doesn't mean anything by it
Everyone knows that's just how he is
He's a great guy
He's had tragedy in his life
That woman was known for flirting, lying, you name it.
He came from a different generation where it was allowed. (Yeah as if he was in stasis for 40 years and suddenly woke up.)

Would those defenders of Biden be ok with it if he did hat groping, hair sniffing routine to their 12 year old grand daughters? To their 14 year old daughter? To your 22 year old daughter just starting out after college?

Would they be defending Bret Kavanaugh if he was the accused? Remember now there was no video of Bret perving on people like there is of Biden. The accuser of Bret's story was flimsy and had more holes than a block of Swiss cheese. Her own witnesses couldn't back her story. There was nothing but a weak story by a political activist. Those same people who were all over Kavanaugh are now defending Biden.

That's why I am an Independent.

Old 05-16-2020, 06:46 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
No you shouldn't, but that doesn't mean that you vote for another creep just because he has been accused by less people.
It's the only alternative we have right now.

I'm not voting for Biden because he's 'been accused by less people". I'm voting for Biden because he won't further gut the EPA; he believes in science and climate change; women's rights; the rule of law; human rights, etc.

He won't tweet idiocy 120 x per day or talk about jailing his opponent. He won't be leading a crowd in chanting LOCK HIM UP.

He won't lie to the American people 18,000 times. He's not a sociopathic narcissist. He won't gut the public school system in favor of religious and charter schools. He WILL come up with a health plan. He will hire experts and listen to them.

He won't write love letters to murdering dictators in NK. He won't get on his knees for Russia on the world stage.

He will ensure that we still have actual ALLIES in the world.

Old 05-16-2020, 07:31 PM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

I'm not voting for Biden because he's 'been accused by less people". I'm voting for Biden because he won't further gut the EPA; he believes in science and climate change; women's rights; the rule of law; human rights, etc.

He won't tweet idiocy 120 x per day or talk about jailing his opponent. He won't be leading a crowd in chanting LOCK HIM UP.

He won't lie to the American people 18,000 times. He's not a sociopathic narcissist. He won't gut the public school system in favor of religious and charter schools. He WILL come up with a health plan. He will hire experts and listen to them.

He won't write love letters to murdering dictators in NK. He won't get on his knees for Russia on the world stage.

Quid pro quo pedo Joe will do all those things if the fees are paid to do it.

Old 05-16-2020, 08:02 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,256,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
As I read the posts by Biden defenders and supporters, and then look at videos of Biden doing his Biden thing, I am so reminded of just about every guy I know that was either wren up for sexual harassment or fired for it.

The same excuses by them and their friends to mitigate or explain it away.

He is just a touchy feely kind of guy
He doesn't mean anything by it
Everyone knows that's just how he is
He's a great guy
He's had tragedy in his life
That woman was known for flirting, lying, you name it.
He came from a different generation where it was allowed. (Yeah as if he was in stasis for 40 years and suddenly woke up.)
Yeah, there is that problem.

And then there is the other obvious Biden problem. The one where his handlers have to explain to him why he cant name Ted Kennedy to be his running mate.

Old 05-16-2020, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

No it isn't. That is he conclusion the 2 major parties wan t all of us to believe. 2 heads on the same beast. No matter which head you feed, you are still feeding the beast. Do a write in. It's more valid than voting for someone you disagree with simply because he is the right party or at least he isn't Trump.

Old 05-16-2020, 09:54 PM

609 posts, read 265,154 times
I don't believe a rape victim should come forward with a story 29 years later. It's too late. I sympathize with what happened to them but they should have pressed charges back then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies